Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Reminder: Account Security
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I enjoy the bounty of rodents to feast on whenever I get a notification from the site. It's like you employ thousands of bunnies, squirrels, and other morsels to deliver your messages to the clans. As they arrive to the entrance of my lair... they're never seen again!

I feel bad... don't shoot the messenger... but you can totally eat 'em.
I enjoy the bounty of rodents to feast on whenever I get a notification from the site. It's like you employ thousands of bunnies, squirrels, and other morsels to deliver your messages to the clans. As they arrive to the entrance of my lair... they're never seen again!

I feel bad... don't shoot the messenger... but you can totally eat 'em.
1kz7OWt.png
Thank you for the warning, it's nice to have a heads up in case anything ever does happen, though hopefully nothing ever will!
Thank you for the warning, it's nice to have a heads up in case anything ever does happen, though hopefully nothing ever will!
oie_rounded_corners_by_villianist-d7e3svl.gifoie_rounded_corners__1__by_villianist-d7e3svo.gif
Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to do this. :)
Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to do this. :)
This always seems to end up being an issue eventually. Appreciate the heads-up though.
This always seems to end up being an issue eventually. Appreciate the heads-up though.
Scary. D: But unfortunately true. And with so many people in just the first two weeks, I can only imagine how many more are to come and what they might bring.
Thanks for the warning!
Scary. D: But unfortunately true. And with so many people in just the first two weeks, I can only imagine how many more are to come and what they might bring.
Thanks for the warning!
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
@Xhaztol Are you guys planning on allowing us to have more complex passwords? Like using more and longer character options?
@Xhaztol Are you guys planning on allowing us to have more complex passwords? Like using more and longer character options?
Lichtdrache.gif
Thanks for the update and all the care you give the players of your game. It's quite appreciated.
Thanks for the update and all the care you give the players of your game. It's quite appreciated.
Got it! Thanks Xhaz! <3 I really appreciate all the help and how much you guys care about us :)
Got it! Thanks Xhaz! <3 I really appreciate all the help and how much you guys care about us :)
Wishlist in my profile!
Feel free to send friend requests
Good idea to put this out there early so that it never becomes an issue. =D
And thanks for the hoppy noms.
Good idea to put this out there early so that it never becomes an issue. =D
And thanks for the hoppy noms.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
But they said if I give them my password, I&#039;ll win a free iPad!! :D
(jkjk)

Thanks for the reminder and the rabbit. (:
But they said if I give them my password, I&#039;ll win a free iPad!! :D
(jkjk)

Thanks for the reminder and the rabbit. (:
blackmoon%20seal%207-sm_zpsfxnmde0q.pngchaoticoon%20sig_zpstno49hxq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8