Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Silk Apparel 2, Registration Window, +Mo
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Another new window :D Yay!

Love all the new goodies! :D thank you!
Another new window :D Yay!

Love all the new goodies! :D thank you!
@undel

So I have a question about accounts.... I already play it, and so does my friend. But another friend, my gf and my roomie also want to play. They will periodically be on my net, and me on theirs, depending on whose house we are at .... And we might send things back and forth.... We won't get in trouble, right? I mean, I want my friends and gf to be able to be on here without worrying if I'm going to get jerked around because of it. :( so am I safe if they are playing too?
@undel

So I have a question about accounts.... I already play it, and so does my friend. But another friend, my gf and my roomie also want to play. They will periodically be on my net, and me on theirs, depending on whose house we are at .... And we might send things back and forth.... We won't get in trouble, right? I mean, I want my friends and gf to be able to be on here without worrying if I'm going to get jerked around because of it. :( so am I safe if they are playing too?
"Registration Window June 3rd
We are pleased to announce that Flight Rising will be opening a registration window for new users Tuesday, June 3rd starting at 5:00 server time and ending at 5:00 server time on June 4th. We are excited to welcome new players to our game! We will be monitoring site performance during the window and week following. If this window goes well we will be opening up additional windows shortly thereafter, with open registration as our final target."

Eep sorry for the noobiness - question from my sister, is that 5am or 5pm server time?
"Registration Window June 3rd
We are pleased to announce that Flight Rising will be opening a registration window for new users Tuesday, June 3rd starting at 5:00 server time and ending at 5:00 server time on June 4th. We are excited to welcome new players to our game! We will be monitoring site performance during the window and week following. If this window goes well we will be opening up additional windows shortly thereafter, with open registration as our final target."

Eep sorry for the noobiness - question from my sister, is that 5am or 5pm server time?
h4uz0mr.gif
@AntiFerret Trading once in a while is okay... doing lots of trades with your same IP friends is not recommended, as it starts to behave an awful lot like a multi-accounter to us.

@Tetraodon Flight Rising is on a 24 hour clock. We only have one 5:00. The other 5:00 reads as 17:00. It's morning for North America folks.
@AntiFerret Trading once in a while is okay... doing lots of trades with your same IP friends is not recommended, as it starts to behave an awful lot like a multi-accounter to us.

@Tetraodon Flight Rising is on a 24 hour clock. We only have one 5:00. The other 5:00 reads as 17:00. It's morning for North America folks.
That mirror skin though. *_*
That mirror skin though. *_*
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-05-29 04:35:11"]@AntiFerret Trading once in a while is okay... doing lots of trades with your same IP friends is not recommended, as it starts to behave an awful lot like a multi-accounter to us. @Tetraodon Flight Rising is on a 24 hour clock. We only have one 5:00. The other 5:00 reads as 17:00. It's morning for North America folks.[/quote] Uh, herp derp. I forgot about the 24 hour. Thanks :)
Undel wrote on 2014-05-29 04:35:11:

Uh, herp derp. I forgot about the 24 hour. Thanks :)
h4uz0mr.gif
Aaaaah, this is so exciting! I'm so happy there's a new registration window! Now us recent newbies will have a new batch of people to help out. Also, I think my heart stopped when I saw the veils; they're so incredibly gorgeous, and kudos x1000000000 to the artist who created them.
Aaaaah, this is so exciting! I'm so happy there's a new registration window! Now us recent newbies will have a new batch of people to help out. Also, I think my heart stopped when I saw the veils; they're so incredibly gorgeous, and kudos x1000000000 to the artist who created them.
+3 to FR Time
Oh wow the sets are complete now right?
AND ALSO NEW PLAYERS AGAIN ALREADY?! pretty excite :DD
Oh wow the sets are complete now right?
AND ALSO NEW PLAYERS AGAIN ALREADY?! pretty excite :DD
mqdefault.jpg
Aaaaah all this new apparel is so overwhelming omg I love it all holy cow
Aaaaah all this new apparel is so overwhelming omg I love it all holy cow
So excited! [br][br] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/65157bb537e632badd1eb7f9758ae843/tumblr_inline_n6awa8fWa51sxkaoq.gif[/img][/center]
So excited!

tumblr_inline_n6awa8fWa51sxkaoq.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26