Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Silk Apparel 2, Registration Window, +Mo
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
The need to have all of them silk apparel is great!
The need to have all of them silk apparel is great!
5zITnU3.png
Awesome. I love the new apparel.
Awesome. I love the new apparel.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I AM IN LOVE.
I AM IN LOVE.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THE AWESOMENESS OF AN MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT LIKE THIS DURING A HOLIDAY FESTIVAL. SO. COOL.

P.S. I NEED LIKE FIVE THOUSAND OF THE HEAD FILLET THINGS.
I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THE AWESOMENESS OF AN MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT LIKE THIS DURING A HOLIDAY FESTIVAL. SO. COOL.

P.S. I NEED LIKE FIVE THOUSAND OF THE HEAD FILLET THINGS.
@Maki it was announced on the forums a while ago as a heads-up to changes that could potentially effect a lot of people, and give people time to readjust their familiar strategies.
@Maki it was announced on the forums a while ago as a heads-up to changes that could potentially effect a lot of people, and give people time to readjust their familiar strategies.
light_banner.png65byo4.giflight_banner.png
*dies*
*dies*
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
*aggressivly refreshes swip trade list* hnnnnng
*aggressivly refreshes swip trade list* hnnnnng
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Vattumannen

The changes were made before any announcement, there was no time given to sell the familiars from the hoard for the old prices. I had 10+ of each high value familiar, that's why I lost so much.
@Vattumannen

The changes were made before any announcement, there was no time given to sell the familiars from the hoard for the old prices. I had 10+ of each high value familiar, that's why I lost so much.
Chiming in with my love for the new silk items :-)
Chiming in with my love for the new silk items :-)
@Maki

Yeah, they had a thread on another board, but it was changed before that thread was even put up. A lot of people were upset about it, myself included. If you like, you can check it out here. They've promised to have warnings in the future, but a lot of people lost a lot of treasure.
@Maki

Yeah, they had a thread on another board, but it was changed before that thread was even put up. A lot of people were upset about it, myself included. If you like, you can check it out here. They've promised to have warnings in the future, but a lot of people lost a lot of treasure.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26