Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flair for Your Derrière
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
...Butt bows. [side-eyes]

@Miloki

The April Fool's rabbits are obtainable from iron/gilded chests (along with Pinkerton when he's feeling generous, I guess), so those three aren't retired. :)
...Butt bows. [side-eyes]

@Miloki

The April Fool's rabbits are obtainable from iron/gilded chests (along with Pinkerton when he's feeling generous, I guess), so those three aren't retired. :)
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
I see the holiday armbands are listed as unavailable, but the sigils are not. I was under the impression that both of those would be cycled back for the next festival, but the more elaborate apparel and the familiar would not. Is this not the case?
I see the holiday armbands are listed as unavailable, but the sigils are not. I was under the impression that both of those would be cycled back for the next festival, but the more elaborate apparel and the familiar would not. Is this not the case?
@Rubellite
Oooh that's fantastic news! :D
@Rubellite
Oooh that's fantastic news! :D
@Incogniito

Yeah, emblems are the only festival items that will make a return next year; the familiars, armbands, and unique apparel will all retire to be replaced by new items.
@Incogniito

Yeah, emblems are the only festival items that will make a return next year; the familiars, armbands, and unique apparel will all retire to be replaced by new items.
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
As someone trying to finish the Bestiary, the Retired Familiars page wasn't... quite as depressing I thought it'd be! HOW HANDY.

Also I need 20 tail bows, thank you.
As someone trying to finish the Bestiary, the Retired Familiars page wasn't... quite as depressing I thought it'd be! HOW HANDY.

Also I need 20 tail bows, thank you.
tumblr_msqm7ehUww1qan1cto1_250.gif
Maaann nice looking apparel. :D Shame its going to take a bit to get one as they're gonna keep getting snapped up as fast as they reload to the MP. :/
Maaann nice looking apparel. :D Shame its going to take a bit to get one as they're gonna keep getting snapped up as fast as they reload to the MP. :/
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
*shrieks* More bows!!!
*shrieks* More bows!!!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
More new things!? AWWW YUS!

Love the tail bows! They're adorable!

I'm heading off to the coliseum to get those new drops too!

And also I love the new encyclopaedia pages, very helpful!

Thank you for the goodies!
More new things!? AWWW YUS!

Love the tail bows! They're adorable!

I'm heading off to the coliseum to get those new drops too!

And also I love the new encyclopaedia pages, very helpful!

Thank you for the goodies!
BUTT BOWS
This is very important I need all my dragons to have butt bows
BUTT BOWS
This is very important I need all my dragons to have butt bows
30nhk3n.pngzvrigi.jpg30nhk3n.png
Sweet Stormcatcher, those are cute! *_*

And now I feel the need to put all the bows in my inventory on someone...
Sweet Stormcatcher, those are cute! *_*

And now I feel the need to put all the bows in my inventory on someone...
Chaotic_Glitch2.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16