Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering Level Increase
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
The new skins are gorgeous congrats to all the artists!
The new skins are gorgeous congrats to all the artists!
How rare is it to find a skin crate in the coli? I just found my first today (chimera), I've been battling pretty much every day since I joined in April, I have three that are almost at level 25 and 3 more that are in the teens... and then all the ones I trained and exalted, which is a lot. And today I got my first skin. Do I just have bad luck?
How rare is it to find a skin crate in the coli? I just found my first today (chimera), I've been battling pretty much every day since I joined in April, I have three that are almost at level 25 and 3 more that are in the teens... and then all the ones I trained and exalted, which is a lot. And today I got my first skin. Do I just have bad luck?
tumblr_inline_nbhuimwgTs1qg78ij.png
@Basshead, the skin crates are meant to be a rarer drop. They won't be something you'll find every time you go into the Coli, just a once in a while treat. :^)
@Basshead, the skin crates are meant to be a rarer drop. They won't be something you'll find every time you go into the Coli, just a once in a while treat. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@alphaeon

c: Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was just my bad luck or what, thanks for clearing that up.
@alphaeon

c: Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was just my bad luck or what, thanks for clearing that up.
tumblr_inline_nbhuimwgTs1qg78ij.png
I love all the changes and new items. Thanks everyone!
I love all the changes and new items. Thanks everyone!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24