Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering Level Increase
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
nice :)
nice :)
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
oh wow, lovely skins!
I should really spend more time on levelling my dragons higher x-x''

~Flash.
oh wow, lovely skins!
I should really spend more time on levelling my dragons higher x-x''

~Flash.
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
new skins *-*
new skins *-*
9a5c3874-03c8-4cfa-911a-548dc78a5d3f_zpsa1e21b10.jpg
Ooh cool new stuff to gather. And I've got dragons who are almost the right level for the Forgotten Cave, so that's nice.
Ooh cool new stuff to gather. And I've got dragons who are almost the right level for the Forgotten Cave, so that's nice.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
When I saw the mice and the baubles in the Training Fields, I knew there was going to Took the survey!be an update! Must have all the new items!
When I saw the mice and the baubles in the Training Fields, I knew there was going to Took the survey!be an update! Must have all the new items!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
I still have 15 gathering turns. Is this supposed to have been changed to 25 yet? Or is there some other requirement to get the full 25?
I still have 15 gathering turns. Is this supposed to have been changed to 25 yet? Or is there some other requirement to get the full 25?
@Lapinporokoira The update was for the level cap on gathering, not the turns. Before you could only go up to, for example, Foraging Lvl 20. Now you can go up to level 25. :D
@Lapinporokoira The update was for the level cap on gathering, not the turns. Before you could only go up to, for example, Foraging Lvl 20. Now you can go up to level 25. :D
@amariex oh no wonder
Thanks for that.
It's been one of those weeks
@amariex oh no wonder
Thanks for that.
It's been one of those weeks
Awesome!

Are you guys working on making augment stones work and fixing the glitch that causes the first turn in battle to be skipped?
Awesome!

Are you guys working on making augment stones work and fixing the glitch that causes the first turn in battle to be skipped?
I didn't really expect my skin to be chosen, complete shocker. To be honest, that was my first time ever creating a skin and using Photoshop... It wasn't easy drawing decent ovals and circles using a mouse.
I didn't really expect my skin to be chosen, complete shocker. To be honest, that was my first time ever creating a skin and using Photoshop... It wasn't easy drawing decent ovals and circles using a mouse.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24