Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering Level Increase
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Undel
Oh, that makes sense. Thank you for clearing up the confusion, kind admin ^-^
@Undel
Oh, that makes sense. Thank you for clearing up the confusion, kind admin ^-^
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png

light_banner.png
And here I thought I was almost over halfway finished with maxing out all my gathering skills. ;n;
HOW WILL I GET MY UNDESERVED SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT NOW?! (I mean...I'll still get it, but it'll take loonnngggeeerrrr.)

P.S.
I'm not actually complaining. This is just my sense of humor...
And here I thought I was almost over halfway finished with maxing out all my gathering skills. ;n;
HOW WILL I GET MY UNDESERVED SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT NOW?! (I mean...I'll still get it, but it'll take loonnngggeeerrrr.)

P.S.
I'm not actually complaining. This is just my sense of humor...
Hurray! Lets gather!
Hurray! Lets gather!
The value of the well is not known until it goes dry.
- Celtic Saying
Yay new stuff ...... Um
Yay new stuff ...... Um
@clockworkMoose I actually noticed that when I went back to gathering. That one area was increased XD although I wonder how much XP I 'wasted' in capping before they increased it. I even forced myself to finish foraging even though hardly any of my dragons eat plants, lol.
@clockworkMoose I actually noticed that when I went back to gathering. That one area was increased XD although I wonder how much XP I 'wasted' in capping before they increased it. I even forced myself to finish foraging even though hardly any of my dragons eat plants, lol.
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
Awesome~
Awesome~
@Kijame Oh god yeah xD I've been nothing but digging and scavenging for months, I should be pushing level 30 by now! Still haven't reach 20 on my other skills though...
@Kijame Oh god yeah xD I've been nothing but digging and scavenging for months, I should be pushing level 30 by now! Still haven't reach 20 on my other skills though...
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
I don't know how long I've been waiting for that cap increase, but it's here, and I'm so very happy for that!
I don't know how long I've been waiting for that cap increase, but it's here, and I'm so very happy for that!
Awesome! More leveling for meat and ore! Super happy!
Awesome! More leveling for meat and ore! Super happy!
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
@clockworkMoose omg, ikr? Although given that I can't play Coli, I pretty much HAVE to gather food, hence my dig and scavenge levels took a while to soar XD
@clockworkMoose omg, ikr? Although given that I can't play Coli, I pretty much HAVE to gather food, hence my dig and scavenge levels took a while to soar XD
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24