Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | FATTIES! - [ closed! - MIRRORS ARRIVE ]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@AMADEUS
WUUUUUT??! You know of my dragums?? *__* So flattered!! That's a great price and I'll have it right over! I apologize in advance if you end up having to draw my whole clan. Especially if you ever come up with a Skydancer base XD
@AMADEUS
WUUUUUT??! You know of my dragums?? *__* So flattered!! That's a great price and I'll have it right over! I apologize in advance if you end up having to draw my whole clan. Especially if you ever come up with a Skydancer base XD
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
@AMADEUS

If you don't mind I'd love both of them done!
Yes yes, with apparel all the way!!
What will be the final price!? I will send it over ASAP (depending if i flop over and fall asleep in the next few minutes) x3
@AMADEUS

If you don't mind I'd love both of them done!
Yes yes, with apparel all the way!!
What will be the final price!? I will send it over ASAP (depending if i flop over and fall asleep in the next few minutes) x3
oGmqQsu.png
@AMADEUS Sadly I wasn't around when the slots were available, so can I be pinged again when you reopen? And yaaaay I saw mention of Pearlcatchers! I want Pearlcatcher fatties so bad!
@AMADEUS Sadly I wasn't around when the slots were available, so can I be pinged again when you reopen? And yaaaay I saw mention of Pearlcatchers! I want Pearlcatcher fatties so bad!
Selling 1st gen Waja/CWP/wc/items for treasure & gems, click here for the thread!
@AMADEUS

Apparel is not necessary~ I shall send it over right now, thanks!
@AMADEUS

Apparel is not necessary~ I shall send it over right now, thanks!
signaturething.png
@AMADEUS
I already sent you the payment for the Snapper, I believe? c; When I paid the 15k for the Imp and the Tundra, I sent you over a total of 25k which was the additional payment for the Snapper, so I wouldn't forget. xD
@AMADEUS
I already sent you the payment for the Snapper, I believe? c; When I paid the 15k for the Imp and the Tundra, I sent you over a total of 25k which was the additional payment for the Snapper, so I wouldn't forget. xD
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai - Yep! Sorry, I was just going down the list and completely forgot. 9_6 I'm a little scatterbrained after work. You're fine, haha.

@Cru - Sure thing! :D

@YourLoveOnly - I will definitely ping you! :>

@gardentoaster - Price for both is 18k!

@Maryn - Yeeee. *3* Skydancers will definitely be a challenge with their wings but I'll see to getting them out soon!
@Luunai - Yep! Sorry, I was just going down the list and completely forgot. 9_6 I'm a little scatterbrained after work. You're fine, haha.

@Cru - Sure thing! :D

@YourLoveOnly - I will definitely ping you! :>

@gardentoaster - Price for both is 18k!

@Maryn - Yeeee. *3* Skydancers will definitely be a challenge with their wings but I'll see to getting them out soon!
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
@AMADEUS
No worries at all. xD
@AMADEUS
No worries at all. xD
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@AMADEUS may i also be added to the ping list?
i definitely want to get at least one
@AMADEUS may i also be added to the ping list?
i definitely want to get at least one
EZnOF4s.png
@AMADEUS I'd like to be pinged when you're open again as well ^^
@AMADEUS I'd like to be pinged when you're open again as well ^^
icefull2.png
@AMADEUS

May I be pinged for open slots as well?
I have a dragon if love to get an adopt from you sometime if I'm lucky to nab a spot ;w;
@AMADEUS

May I be pinged for open slots as well?
I have a dragon if love to get an adopt from you sometime if I'm lucky to nab a spot ;w;

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29