Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Spooky's Spectacular Adopts!
1 2 3
[u][/u][center] [color=purple][size=6]STATUS: CLOSED[/size][/color] [size=6][u][color=purple][emoji=pink star size=1]Rules and/or Guidelines[emoji=pink star size=1][/size][/u] [LIST] [*]Please credit me when making use of my art. [*]My treasure to gem ratio is 1g:1000kt I also accept dragon eggs at 230g/kt [*]I reserve the right to refuse an order, please don't take this personally as it varies upon complexity. [*]Please send payment via DM upon order confirmation. You're payment will remain untouched until I finish the adoptable. [/LIST] [size=6][u][color=purple][emoji=pink star size=1]Commonly Asked Questions[emoji=pink star size=1][/size][/u] [LIST] [*][u]How long can I expect my order take?[/u] Of course this depends on many facts, but generally expect your adopt to be done in 2 weeks or less. Although, it is possible for something irl to come up and for me to be delayed. If this happens, I will notify you. And give you the option of a refund. [/LIST] Ping-List for when I add new adopts! [pinglist=28504] [size=2]Disclaimer: [i]Users subbed to this ping-list will only be for pinged additions and updates to my shop and nothing else! [/i] [center] [u][i]Current Available Adopt(s) in alphabetical order can be found below
Rules and/or Guidelines
  • Please credit me when making use of my art.
  • My treasure to gem ratio is 1g:1000kt I also accept dragon eggs at 230g/kt
  • I reserve the right to refuse an order, please don't take this personally as it varies upon complexity.
  • Please send payment via DM upon order confirmation. You're payment will remain untouched until I finish the adoptable.
Commonly Asked Questions
  • How long can I expect my order take?
    Of course this depends on many facts, but generally expect your adopt to be done in 2 weeks or less. Although, it is possible for something irl to come up and for me to be delayed. If this happens, I will notify you. And give you the option of a refund.
Ping-List for when I add new adopts!

Disclaimer: Users subbed to this ping-list will only be for pinged additions and updates to my shop and nothing else!

Current Available Adopt(s) in alphabetical order can be found below
MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
o6Tbf9W.png 2mYW1Zy.png wormonastring2.png
I0CCuT2.png
[b][/b][center] [b]AURABOA ADOPTABLES[/b] [u]"Lovely Gift" Auraboa Adoptable [/u][b]Slots: 0[/b] [img]https://file.garden/ZX3ipi8pMXxJ-6BL/export202403191332412242.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZX3ipi8pMXxJ-6BL/Finn%20Commision%20Help%20me%20this%20took%20so%20long.png[/img] Base Price:[emoji=gem size=1]650g or [emoji=treasure size=1]650kt Triple basic:[emoji=gem size=1]100g/[emoji=treasure size=1]100kt [u][b]Genes that break lines are an extra 100g[emoji=gem size=1]/100kt[emoji=treasure size=1][/b] [size=2]Retirement date: When Interest Dies[/size]
AURABOA ADOPTABLES
"Lovely Gift" Auraboa Adoptable Slots: 0
export202403191332412242.png
Finn%20Commision%20Help%20me%20this%20took%20so%20long.png
Base Price:650g or 650kt
Triple basic:100g/100kt
Genes that break lines are an extra 100g/100kt
Retirement date: When Interest Dies
MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
I0CCuT2.png
[b][/b][center] [b]IMPERIAL[/b] [u]"Screaming Gremlin" Imperial Adopt[/u] [b]Slots: 0[/b] [img]https://file.garden/ZX3ipi8pMXxJ-6BL/bloggif_6639cab3acd22.gif[/img] Example(s): [img]https://file.garden/ZX3ipi8pMXxJ-6BL/bloggif_663bbdce18f6c.gif[/img] [u]Base Price[/u]:[emoji=gem size=1]250g or [emoji=treasure size=1]250kt
IMPERIAL
"Screaming Gremlin" Imperial Adopt Slots: 0
bloggif_6639cab3acd22.gif
Example(s):
bloggif_663bbdce18f6c.gif
Base Price:250g or 250kt
MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
I0CCuT2.png
[center] [b]WILDCLAW[/b] [u]"A Flower for You" Wildclaw Adopt[/u] [b]Slots(0/2)[/b] [img]https://file.garden/ZX3ipi8pMXxJ-6BL/Adopt%20Lineart.png[/img] [size=2] [u]Base Price[/u]:[emoji=gem size=1]200g or [emoji=treasure size=1]200kt [u]"Uncontrollable Shreaking" Wildclaw Adopt[/u] [b]Slots(0/5)[/b] [img]https://file.garden/ZX3ipi8pMXxJ-6BL/thumbnail_export202403060848259407.png[/img] [u]Base Price[/u]:[emoji=gem size=1]300g or [emoji=treasure size=1]300kt [u]Extra Fee Genes[/u] [size=2]Genes that are extra hard for me to draw, and therefore [u]always[/u] require an extra fee.[/size] [u]Moderate:[/u] (100g[emoji=gem size=1] / 100kt[emoji=treasure size=1]) Boa Cinder Jaguar Jupiter Mosaic Pinstripe Ripple Skink Slime Tide [u]Very Difficult:[/u] (150g[emoji=gem size=1]/150kt[emoji=treasure size=1]) Crystal Flaunt Harlequin Iridescent Metallic Petals Pharaoh Starmap Wasp [u]Skins[/u] Priced depending on complexity. Slots [b][u]0 Available[/u][/b] [emoji=pink star size=1] = [u]WIP[/u] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] = [u]DONE[/u] [LIST] [*] [/LIST]

WILDCLAW
"A Flower for You" Wildclaw Adopt Slots(0/2)
Adopt%20Lineart.png

Base Price:200g or 200kt

"Uncontrollable Shreaking" Wildclaw Adopt Slots(0/5)
thumbnail_export202403060848259407.png

Base Price:300g or 300kt

Extra Fee Genes
Genes that are extra hard for me to draw, and therefore always require an extra fee.
Moderate: (100g / 100kt)
Boa
Cinder
Jaguar
Jupiter
Mosaic
Pinstripe
Ripple
Skink
Slime
Tide
Very Difficult: (150g/150kt)
Crystal
Flaunt
Harlequin
Iridescent
Metallic
Petals
Pharaoh
Starmap
Wasp
Skins
Priced depending on complexity.

Slots 0 Available
= WIP = DONE

MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
I0CCuT2.png
Reserved
Reserved
MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
I0CCuT2.png

ORDER FORUM
Dragon: [Insert Link or URL to desired Dragon]
Adopt: [Insert Desired Adopt Name ex: "Screaming Gremlin"]
Any Fees that Apply: [Ex: My dragon has a flaunt Primary and so I am paying an extra 75g!]
Payment Type: [Ex: I will be paying with gems!]

Note that the colors of the flower on the adopt "A flower for you" is customizable, and so is the heart in "Lovely Gift" please see the adopt statements for extra info.

ORDER FORUM
Dragon: [Insert Link or URL to desired Dragon]
Adopt: [Insert Desired Adopt Name ex: "Screaming Gremlin"]
Any Fees that Apply: [Ex: My dragon has a flaunt Primary and so I am paying an extra 75g!]
Payment Type: [Ex: I will be paying with gems!]

Note that the colors of the flower on the adopt "A flower for you" is customizable, and so is the heart in "Lovely Gift" please see the adopt statements for extra info.
MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
I0CCuT2.png
[center] Added a new possible adopt ;D [img]https://file.garden/ZX3ipi8pMXxJ-6BL/thumbnail_export202403060848259407.png[/img]
Added a new possible adopt ;D
thumbnail_export202403060848259407.png
MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
I0CCuT2.png
These are super awesome!!! Don't know if you have plans for pricing yet, but I would certainly pay a couple hundred gems/kt for an adopt of one of my dragons in this style- I especially love the chaos demon looking guy :DD.
Definitely subbing to the pinglist so that I don't miss out.
These are super awesome!!! Don't know if you have plans for pricing yet, but I would certainly pay a couple hundred gems/kt for an adopt of one of my dragons in this style- I especially love the chaos demon looking guy :DD.
Definitely subbing to the pinglist so that I don't miss out.
q3Me7tJ.png
jv7C6g3.png
GpIVvm1.png
cfJOr5b.png
njCJq66.png
Igxj6v7.png
oh
Angel
She/her

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
hi .. kU1ZZ5r.png
Would love to get one of those headshots! <3
Would love to get one of those headshots! <3
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- 50+ Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zqd2rrw.png
Oh I need a dozen of those little :V guys, especially if you end up doing other breeds[emoji=imperial love size=1]
Oh I need a dozen of those little :V guys, especially if you end up doing other breeds
6925b1cc1714bd5462e45ba763ea08ffe1d72314.gif
1 2 3