Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Spooky's Suprise Art l PWYW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center] Hello! I'm spooky, and welcome to my surprise art shop! Have a look around![emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b][size=4]Status: [color=green]OPEN[/b] [i]Pinglist[/i] (Click here to be pinged each time I update/re-open my commissions!) [pinglist=19800] [size=4]General Commission Info[/size] __________________________________ [b]I will draw[/b] -Some furry dragons -FR dragons -Most animals -Light blood/gore -Most apparel [b]I will [color=red]not [/color]draw[/b] -Horror/heavy gore -Anything against the TOS of FR -Fetish art -Humans [b]Other Info[/b] _____________ -I accept dragon eggs (260g/kt), and kt at a 1:1000 ratio as well as scatter scrolls (400g) -I generally try to finish commissions within a month, but usually they take a shorter amount of time. Although, sometimes things happen in my personal life and if a delay occurs I will let you know via DM. -Please credit me for my work! (Via a link to my fr account or any other viable techniques.) -Please send payment as soon as possible! (After I accept your commission request!) This is due to people ghosting me in the past and stealing my art. I will not start your art until you send payment. [size=4][color=purple]Available Slots[/color] ([b]0/10[/b]) [emoji=block size=1] : Not started [emoji=pink star size=1]: In progress [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]: Complete [color=purple]______________________________________________________ @/Beckh0und : [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] @/CollieCalamari : [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] @/LordMaroo : [emoji=pink star size=1] @/switchshift : [emoji=pink star size=1] @/Acicular : [emoji=block size=1] @/Constelleo : [emoji=block size=1] @/HopeLostMusica : [emoji=block size=1] @/hyenaglasses : [emoji=block size=1] @/JavaMP : [emoji=block size=1] @/Moongazer : [emoji=block size=1] [color=purple]__________________________________________________________________ [/size] Please fill out this forum to make things easier for me and you! ^^ [quote=forum] What character(s) would you like drawn? [i]Ex: Greenbean the wildclaw![/i] (Please provide image.) Payment type? [i]I will be with 300g![/i] Additional Info (Optional) [i]Greenbean has a very happy go-lucky personality! So please do not draw him angry![/i] [/quote] [size=5][color=purple]PWYW Rules[/color][/size] (And examples!) ____________________________________ I am currently only doing [b]PWYW[/b] with a [b]minimum payment of 75g/kt.[/b] Essentially, the more you pay the more time and effort I will be putting into your piece. You may notice [b]eggs[/b] and [b]scatterscrolls[/b] are higher vale than there lowest AH price. This is because they are a high priority for me and if you pay with either I may possibly make multiple art pieces for one dragon (or oc) if you so happen to pay with multiple. Even if you only pay the minimum I will try my hardest to make a satisfying piece [emoji=familiar heart size=1] These will be PWYW until I am confident enough in my art to set real prices! [img]https://file.garden/ZX3ipi8pMXxJ-6BL/thumbnail_export202312160814045424%20(1).png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZX3ipi8pMXxJ-6BL/export202401051230148989.png[/img] [img]https://file.garden/ZX3ipi8pMXxJ-6BL/Commision3.png[/img] I'm only showing these because I want to show examples from [b]This forum post[/b] in the near future! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello! I'm spooky, and welcome to my surprise art shop! Have a look around!
Pinglist (Click here to be pinged each time I update/re-open my commissions!)

General Commission Info
-Most animals
-Light blood/gore
-Most apparel

I will not draw
-Horror/heavy gore
-Anything against the TOS of FR
-Fetish art
-Humans

Other Info
-I accept dragon eggs (260g/kt), and kt at a 1:1000 ratio as well as scatter scrolls (400g)

-I generally try to finish commissions within a month, but usually they take a shorter amount of time. Although, sometimes things happen in my personal life and if a delay occurs I will let you know via DM.

-Please credit me for my work! (Via a link to my fr account or any other viable techniques.)

-Please send payment as soon as possible! (After I accept your commission request!) This is due to people ghosting me in the past and stealing my art. I will not start your art until you send payment.

Available Slots (0/10)
: Not started
: In progress
: Complete
@/switchshift :
@/Acicular :
@/Constelleo :
@/HopeLostMusica :
@/hyenaglasses :
@/JavaMP :
@/Moongazer :

Please fill out this forum to make things easier for me and you! ^^
forum wrote:
What character(s) would you like drawn?
Ex: Greenbean the wildclaw! (Please provide image.)
Payment type?
I will be with 300g!
Additional Info (Optional)
Greenbean has a very happy go-lucky personality! So please do not draw him angry!

PWYW Rules (And examples!)
I am currently only doing PWYW with a minimum payment of 75g/kt. Essentially, the more you pay the more time and effort I will be putting into your piece. You may notice eggs and scatterscrolls are higher vale than there lowest AH price. This is because they are a high priority for me and if you pay with either I may possibly make multiple art pieces for one dragon (or oc) if you so happen to pay with multiple.

Even if you only pay the minimum I will try my hardest to make a satisfying piece

These will be PWYW until I am confident enough in my art to set real prices!

thumbnail_export202312160814045424%20(1).png
export202401051230148989.png
Commision3.png

I'm only showing these because I want to show examples from This forum post in the near future!

MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
o6Tbf9W.png 2mYW1Zy.png wormonastring2.png
I0CCuT2.png
Reserved [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Reserved
MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
I0CCuT2.png
Reserved [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Reserved
MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
I0CCuT2.png
Hello! Your style is adorable, and I’d love to commission you! Would you take a Nocturne egg as payment?
Hello! Your style is adorable, and I’d love to commission you! Would you take a Nocturne egg as payment?
Jayded | He/They | Wishlist | FRs Welcome
23877.pngshadow_1.png14555.png
@Jayded

Yup! Who would you like drawn? ^^
@Jayded

Yup! Who would you like drawn? ^^
MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
I0CCuT2.png
@SpookySnails I’d love this lady drawn please! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86529064][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/865291/86529064_350.png[/img][/url]
@SpookySnails

I’d love this lady drawn please!
86529064_350.png
@Jayded
Sure! Is that with or without apparel? (The horns should be fine with me but I may have some trouble drawing her hair! ^^)
@Jayded
Sure! Is that with or without apparel? (The horns should be fine with me but I may have some trouble drawing her hair! ^^)
MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
I0CCuT2.png
@SpookySnails

You can include whichever apparels you’re comfortable with drawing! Her hair can be drawn in a bun or flipped to the side so it’s mostly covered by her face if that might be easier to draw but it’s totally fine to leave it out too! c:
@SpookySnails

You can include whichever apparels you’re comfortable with drawing! Her hair can be drawn in a bun or flipped to the side so it’s mostly covered by her face if that might be easier to draw but it’s totally fine to leave it out too! c:
@Jayded
I'll try my best to include it if I can! Send over the payment when you can and I will start as soon as possible! :)
@Jayded
I'll try my best to include it if I can! Send over the payment when you can and I will start as soon as possible! :)
MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
I0CCuT2.png
Bump^
Bump^
MUYNhfy.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png