Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Chinese New Year Obelisk YCH
@cryopunk

What a cutie, omg!

With Ribbon as a sponsored gene, this will be 500g/kt! Send me the payment via a CR and I’ll put you on the waitlist and get started!
@cryopunk

What a cutie, omg!

With Ribbon as a sponsored gene, this will be 500g/kt! Send me the payment via a CR and I’ll put you on the waitlist and get started!
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
@cryopunk

You’re all paid up and good to go! I’m excited to get started on it!
@cryopunk

You’re all paid up and good to go! I’m excited to get started on it!
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
Hope these are still open, I'd love to grab one of my Obe Asagi! <3 @bluecrysto [b]Your username:[/b] LittleParade [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Asagi [b]Flight symbol on lanterns:[/b] Lightning [b]List of desired genes:[/b] Piebald, Paint, Koi [b]Hatchling image/scry and link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70115269][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=23&bodygene=9&breed=15&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=73&winggene=10&wings=15&auth=fac7e114179a942e80988d67bd11bb1c0bcc3c92&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Claw color:[/b] Yellow please, like their claw tip apparel! ^^ [b]Paw pad and ear colors:[/b] As depicted is fine, or pink like their eyes if that's easier! [b]Any eye tweaks: Marva, blinded, ect:[/b] Rare eyes are fine! [b]Additional color details/tweaks, no line-breaking please:[/b] N/A
Hope these are still open, I'd love to grab one of my Obe Asagi! <3

@bluecrysto
Your username: LittleParade
Dragon Name: Asagi
Flight symbol on lanterns: Lightning
List of desired genes: Piebald, Paint, Koi
Hatchling image/scry and link:
dragon?age=0&body=23&bodygene=9&breed=15&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=73&winggene=10&wings=15&auth=fac7e114179a942e80988d67bd11bb1c0bcc3c92&dummyext=prev.png
Claw color: Yellow please, like their claw tip apparel! ^^
Paw pad and ear colors: As depicted is fine, or pink like their eyes if that's easier!
Any eye tweaks: Marva, blinded, ect: Rare eyes are fine!
Additional color details/tweaks, no line-breaking please: N/A
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Art Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
@LittleParade

They are still on offer, aye! Ohh my god what a precious babby!

I can def make those color requests for you.

Since these genes are all premade, this will cost 250g/kt. Send payment via a CR and I'll put you on the waitlist get started on it asap!
@LittleParade

They are still on offer, aye! Ohh my god what a precious babby!

I can def make those color requests for you.

Since these genes are all premade, this will cost 250g/kt. Send payment via a CR and I'll put you on the waitlist get started on it asap!
@Bluecrysto thank you so much! I just sent payment, absolutely no rush at all! ^^
@Bluecrysto thank you so much! I just sent payment, absolutely no rush at all! ^^
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Art Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
@littleparade

You’re all paid up and ready to go! I’m excited to start in on it!
@littleparade

You’re all paid up and ready to go! I’m excited to start in on it!
@cryopunk Here you are! Let me know if anything's missing! [img]https://i.imgur.com/bDHQDpQ.jpg[/img]
@cryopunk

Here you are! Let me know if anything's missing!

bDHQDpQ.jpg
@Littleparade Here you are! Let me know if anything's missing! [img]https://i.imgur.com/xN2WDGc.jpg[/img]
@Littleparade

Here you are! Let me know if anything's missing!

xN2WDGc.jpg
Ahh what a delight to get!! Thank you so much for doing Coin, she came out adorably here <3!!
Ahh what a delight to get!! Thank you so much for doing Coin, she came out adorably here <3!!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@Cryopunk

Yay I'm glad you like it! :D
@Cryopunk

Yay I'm glad you like it! :D