Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [WIP!] - Animated Pixel Drake Statues!!
1 2 3 4
Earth has been sponsored!! <3 yippie :]
Earth has been sponsored!! <3 yippie :]
Statues! Click to help make more!
Today i added gembond, gilded edges, swinging lanterns, background pillar (with leaves!), and added a few extra public drakes to the roster :]! Planned out a few more hehe!
Today i added gembond, gilded edges, swinging lanterns, background pillar (with leaves!), and added a few extra public drakes to the roster :]! Planned out a few more hehe!
Added steadfast sweeper, sakura owlet, hanging candledish, and a floracat! im thinking that in the future people will be able to sponsor specific traits for the public to get another variant and get a special statue with that trait + others :] im already feeling more confident with this!

edit: also added serpentine lamp :] zzz
Added steadfast sweeper, sakura owlet, hanging candledish, and a floracat! im thinking that in the future people will be able to sponsor specific traits for the public to get another variant and get a special statue with that trait + others :] im already feeling more confident with this!

edit: also added serpentine lamp :] zzz
You're a very talented pixel artist and animator! Is the dragon sprite base you have right now based on a FR dragon or is it your own design? I'm just curious.

These pixels are really neat ideas, I'd love to see what you come up with next!
You're a very talented pixel artist and animator! Is the dragon sprite base you have right now based on a FR dragon or is it your own design? I'm just curious.

These pixels are really neat ideas, I'd love to see what you come up with next!
BoVzcWO.gif
@Sick Thank you!! The drake is my own design, but I'm really thinking about making different sprites specific to the flight rising breeds (Bane-scone, if you would?) and some of the "accessories" are flight rising items, like all of the critters right now! (as of writing, theres the steadfast sweeper, tuxedo floracat, sakura owlet, and serpentine lamp) and some things like gembond are also inspired directly from the game :] theyre designed to ""fit"" into the flight rising world, like to show you a little piece of your clan, the breeze blowing around the solid stone but the movement highlighting the life and accessories and atmosphere, especially [i]against[/i] the solid stone :] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8hniSPM.gif[/img][/center] idk if you noticed but ur the first person to comment on the thread!! yippie! here is a special drake for the first commenter :D! thank u for so many kind words!
@Sick Thank you!! The drake is my own design, but I'm really thinking about making different sprites specific to the flight rising breeds (Bane-scone, if you would?) and some of the "accessories" are flight rising items, like all of the critters right now! (as of writing, theres the steadfast sweeper, tuxedo floracat, sakura owlet, and serpentine lamp) and some things like gembond are also inspired directly from the game :]

theyre designed to ""fit"" into the flight rising world, like to show you a little piece of your clan, the breeze blowing around the solid stone but the movement highlighting the life and accessories and atmosphere, especially against the solid stone :]
8hniSPM.gif

idk if you noticed but ur the first person to comment on the thread!! yippie! here is a special drake for the first commenter :D! thank u for so many kind words!
Hi there, these pixels are amazing! The designs are really creative, what a cute way to incorporate some of the FR items/familiars into a new format! And your animations look so smooth and shiny, I cannot wait to see what more you do. Hope this project helps you get through your art troubles!

I'd also love to sponsor a lightning flag please :)
Hi there, these pixels are amazing! The designs are really creative, what a cute way to incorporate some of the FR items/familiars into a new format! And your animations look so smooth and shiny, I cannot wait to see what more you do. Hope this project helps you get through your art troubles!

I'd also love to sponsor a lightning flag please :)
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

@Dracosauria thank u so so much!!! feel free to start sending the payment via either a 1 way cr or via the little note pm thing and ill have my dragons get right to work on starting on your flag!! thank u so much <3 :]!

edit: done and delivered >:] private statue has entered your dms
@Dracosauria thank u so so much!!! feel free to start sending the payment via either a 1 way cr or via the little note pm thing and ill have my dragons get right to work on starting on your flag!! thank u so much <3 :]!

edit: done and delivered >:] private statue has entered your dms
@vehemourn thank youuu again it is so cute, I have added it to my signature <3
@vehemourn thank youuu again it is so cute, I have added it to my signature <3
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

today a lightning flag got sponsored + runes were made and i made a base for a vielspun and mirror that i'll play with and maybe upload to the forum :] we will see!
today a lightning flag got sponsored + runes were made and i made a base for a vielspun and mirror that i'll play with and maybe upload to the forum :] we will see!
Fire and water have been sponsored!
Ive also made a pinglist!
I havent used one before so sorry if im weird about it :] The first ping with it will be when custom statues are available, after that maybe ill do additions in a more organized way. Who knows!

edit: forgot to say- with water and fire being added, flame spires, seaweed, and sea stragglers (the starfish + seashell) have also been added!
Fire and water have been sponsored!
Ive also made a pinglist!
I havent used one before so sorry if im weird about it :] The first ping with it will be when custom statues are available, after that maybe ill do additions in a more organized way. Who knows!

edit: forgot to say- with water and fire being added, flame spires, seaweed, and sea stragglers (the starfish + seashell) have also been added!
1 2 3 4