Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ancient Adoptables [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
Oh sweet! I love these! Would love to sponsor some aberration genes for them! Link to dragon or scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91518910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915190/91518910_350.png[/img][/url] Sponsoring genes: Starmap, Constellation, Sparkle Form of payment: Gems Colored lines: Yes Simple backdrop: yes (can you do something spacelike?) Paid addition: Nope Requested image size: Is it possible to have a version of each? If not 3x3 Special requests: Nope
Oh sweet! I love these! Would love to sponsor some aberration genes for them!

Link to dragon or scry: 91518910_350.png
Sponsoring genes: Starmap, Constellation, Sparkle
Form of payment: Gems
Colored lines: Yes
Simple backdrop: yes (can you do something spacelike?)
Paid addition: Nope
Requested image size: Is it possible to have a version of each? If not 3x3
Special requests: Nope
taOZQ9c.png
Oh awesome! Link to dragon or scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89532044][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/895321/89532044_350.png[/img][/url] Sponsoring genes: yes, pinions Form of payment: gems Colored lines: no Simple backdrop: no Paid addition: no Requested image size: default 4x4 Special requests: tysm! ^^
Oh awesome!

Link to dragon or scry:

89532044_350.png

Sponsoring genes: yes, pinions
Form of payment: gems
Colored lines: no
Simple backdrop: no
Paid addition: no
Requested image size: default 4x4
Special requests: tysm! ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sabyrin
the wanderer
AYjsM5i.png
Hello, i just have a question if thats alright! I have this aether with a custom skin to tweak gene colours a bit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82824187][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/828242/82824187_350.png[/img][/url] Since the skin is just there to change colours and is otherwise pretty consistent with the genes, i was wondering what your verdict would be on if that would/wouldnt be something you'd be alright with accomodating :0
Hello, i just have a question if thats alright!
I have this aether with a custom skin to tweak gene colours a bit:
82824187_350.png
Since the skin is just there to change colours and is otherwise pretty consistent with the genes, i was wondering what your verdict would be on if that would/wouldnt be something you'd be alright with accomodating :0
PiAyg8i.png signature.png lIuLTiR.png
ACOZFAh.png
hh5n4WA.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
YMPbu9R.png
aroace_small.png
Link to dragon or scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80616707][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/806168/80616707_350.png[/img][/url] Sponsoring genes: Yes (flair, blossom) Form of payment: Gems Colored lines: Yes Simple backdrop: Yes - like a little flower meadow? Paid addition: Would it be possible to add the earrings from his accent? 100% okay if not! But I wanted to ask. Requested image size: Default! Special requests: None additional! But if you still have slots you can cycle me back through your waitlist... I will be back. Those Aethers are so [I]gosh darn cute[/I].
Link to dragon or scry: 80616707_350.png
Sponsoring genes: Yes (flair, blossom)
Form of payment: Gems
Colored lines: Yes
Simple backdrop: Yes - like a little flower meadow?
Paid addition: Would it be possible to add the earrings from his accent? 100% okay if not! But I wanted to ask.
Requested image size: Default!
Special requests: None additional! But if you still have slots you can cycle me back through your waitlist... I will be back. Those Aethers are so gosh darn cute.
@Storia @Cinderrain added you to the list!

@grayscalee Yeah that looks like something that'd be alright!

@Lapse This dragon looks so coooool :0c and yes I can definitely do spacelike >:D Same for multiple versions!

Your total for this order would be 750g, from 300g base+200g for Starmap+200g for Constellation*+50g for colored lines. If that's amenable, go ahead and send the funds over and I'll get started :]

*nixing the cost for Sparkle as I could've sworn I'd listed it as a freebie and def intended to, but it must've fallen through the gaps somewhere DX

@Sabyrin So cute!

Your total for this one will be 400g, from 300g base+100g for Pinions. If that's amenable, go ahead and send the funds over and I'll get started :]

@Prevalence Ohhh I love this guy! I'll add you back at the tail of the waitlist too! :]

Your total for this one will be 625g, from 300g base+100g for Flair+100g for Blossom+75g for the earrings+50g for colored lines. If that's amenable, go ahead and send the funds over and I'll get started :] Would you like me to include the little dark markings and fade on his face&horns, too? (it won't add to the cost)
@Storia @Cinderrain added you to the list!

@grayscalee Yeah that looks like something that'd be alright!

@Lapse This dragon looks so coooool :0c and yes I can definitely do spacelike >:D Same for multiple versions!

Your total for this order would be 750g, from 300g base+200g for Starmap+200g for Constellation*+50g for colored lines. If that's amenable, go ahead and send the funds over and I'll get started :]

*nixing the cost for Sparkle as I could've sworn I'd listed it as a freebie and def intended to, but it must've fallen through the gaps somewhere DX

@Sabyrin So cute!

Your total for this one will be 400g, from 300g base+100g for Pinions. If that's amenable, go ahead and send the funds over and I'll get started :]

@Prevalence Ohhh I love this guy! I'll add you back at the tail of the waitlist too! :]

Your total for this one will be 625g, from 300g base+100g for Flair+100g for Blossom+75g for the earrings+50g for colored lines. If that's amenable, go ahead and send the funds over and I'll get started :] Would you like me to include the little dark markings and fade on his face&horns, too? (it won't add to the cost)
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
Sent, and why thank you! I personally think he has some fun colors/genes, but naturally I'm biased.
If you're willing to include the darker markings/fade on his face and horns I would absolutely love that!! Thanks again!
Sent, and why thank you! I personally think he has some fun colors/genes, but naturally I'm biased.
If you're willing to include the darker markings/fade on his face and horns I would absolutely love that!! Thanks again!
Awesome!! That sounds fair to me! I’lll send the payment your way now. They’ve become my ‘collect adoptables’ dragon because they’re so fun without a skin or apparel!
Awesome!! That sounds fair to me! I’lll send the payment your way now. They’ve become my ‘collect adoptables’ dragon because they’re so fun without a skin or apparel!
taOZQ9c.png
@Prevalence hahaha I totally get it! I think my aether pair I drew is pretty sweet XD Your Gaoler's color scheme is definitely one of my favs though :D That kind of coppery blue with dark brown/crimson-brown is just excellent >u>

@Lapse Awesome! And that makes sense haha, they're a crazy good G1 too so seems fitting on that alone as well :D
@Prevalence hahaha I totally get it! I think my aether pair I drew is pretty sweet XD Your Gaoler's color scheme is definitely one of my favs though :D That kind of coppery blue with dark brown/crimson-brown is just excellent >u>

@Lapse Awesome! And that makes sense haha, they're a crazy good G1 too so seems fitting on that alone as well :D
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
Hello! may I be added to the waitlist please? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello! may I be added to the waitlist please?
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png
Pgv53XB.png
LGvol4P.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@Quetzy added! Thanks for your interest :]
@Quetzy added! Thanks for your interest :]
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27