Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ancient Adoptables [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Oh no worries at all!! My computer access has been somewhat limited during the past few days as well. Thank you for the large sizes! And you're so very welcome!! I'm delighted to support your shop, thank you so much for taking my commissions <3 Here is the form for my third, and final for now! I will definitely return in the future, once some other folks have had opportunities for slots and your other planned bases have opened up~ Link to dragon or scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86599934][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/866000/86599934_350.png[/img][/url] Sponsoring genes: Boa, Marbled, Carnivore Form of payment: Gems Colored lines: If you think it would look nice, yes please! Simple backdrop: Some grass beneath his paws Paid addition: Could he be sitting nearby some gravestones? Special requests: Just the same NotN theming ^^
Oh no worries at all!! My computer access has been somewhat limited during the past few days as well. Thank you for the large sizes!

And you're so very welcome!! I'm delighted to support your shop, thank you so much for taking my commissions <3

Here is the form for my third, and final for now! I will definitely return in the future, once some other folks have had opportunities for slots and your other planned bases have opened up~

Link to dragon or scry: 86599934_350.png
Sponsoring genes: Boa, Marbled, Carnivore
Form of payment: Gems
Colored lines: If you think it would look nice, yes please!
Simple backdrop: Some grass beneath his paws
Paid addition: Could he be sitting nearby some gravestones?
Special requests: Just the same NotN theming ^^
Adoptable%20-%20Inferndigo%20Kruin.png
Can I get on the waitlist? Love these!
Can I get on the waitlist? Love these!
taOZQ9c.png
@Sabyrin @Lapse You've been added! ^_^ Thanks so much for your interest!

@Inferndigo Awesome! I've been enjoying these a lot so //rubs hands together

The total for this one would be the same as the Abberration with colored lines: 725g, or 675 with regular lines*.
Base = 300g
3 simple/moderate gene sponsors + 300g
Paid addition + 75g
Colored lines + 50g

*As a quick heads up, colored lines won't make much of a difference since the dragon is so darkly colored. With that in mind would you still like to try for it? I could also try doing something more experimental with them (maybe making them lighter than the surrounding colors instead) if you'd like too, maybe for 25g instead of 50.

@Sabyrin @Lapse You've been added! ^_^ Thanks so much for your interest!

@Inferndigo Awesome! I've been enjoying these a lot so //rubs hands together

The total for this one would be the same as the Abberration with colored lines: 725g, or 675 with regular lines*.
Base = 300g
3 simple/moderate gene sponsors + 300g
Paid addition + 75g
Colored lines + 50g

*As a quick heads up, colored lines won't make much of a difference since the dragon is so darkly colored. With that in mind would you still like to try for it? I could also try doing something more experimental with them (maybe making them lighter than the surrounding colors instead) if you'd like too, maybe for 25g instead of 50.

ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
Awesome, I'll get the gems sent right over! :D

And sure, please feel free to experiment with the linework! Lighter lines sounds like it could be really cool, and give his fur the kind of almost glowy effect I like to think it has
Awesome, I'll get the gems sent right over! :D

And sure, please feel free to experiment with the linework! Lighter lines sounds like it could be really cool, and give his fur the kind of almost glowy effect I like to think it has
I would also love to be added to your waitlist!
I would also love to be added to your waitlist!
@Inferndigo Sweet! I will try out the lighter lines >:D Also I have your adopt for Gnash ready! A 2x2 and a 4x4 version as I'm noticing the Aberrations in particular are losing a lot of clarity in the face when shrunk down to the 2x2 DX This way you can choose which you prefer from the getgo! And as always let me know if there's any edits you'd like. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6158d45019c40618bc1c013307a986db/cf1ff9e1faa1d19d-74/s400x600/7a6314070c83f89a3c10ffc2ac9795c980267335.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/8597dedf3cd4bf4fa07fa1f232cd7888/cf1ff9e1faa1d19d-48/s640x960/47a1fcc9e94fb2e0c8412a8afaf29d2891a5c94f.png[/img] @Prevalence added you to the list! Thanks for your interest! :]
@Inferndigo Sweet! I will try out the lighter lines >:D

Also I have your adopt for Gnash ready! A 2x2 and a 4x4 version as I'm noticing the Aberrations in particular are losing a lot of clarity in the face when shrunk down to the 2x2 DX This way you can choose which you prefer from the getgo! And as always let me know if there's any edits you'd like.

7a6314070c83f89a3c10ffc2ac9795c980267335.png

47a1fcc9e94fb2e0c8412a8afaf29d2891a5c94f.png

@Prevalence added you to the list! Thanks for your interest! :]
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
Oh he looks fabulous!! I love your base for Abbies so much, my lad's a goofball and this pose just nails that vibe perfectly. I really really love how the Carnivore looks with it, too, the snaggly teeth and the little bit of glow that looks like drool is just genius :'D Also I'm very fond of the gradient of it, how it's brighter near the face and becomes darker further out. I admire the colors in his other genes too! You really put so much detail into everything, from the gradients and bright speckles in the Flaunt to the blending and darker flecks throughout the Sarcophagus <3 And the candles and grass are perfect!!

Thank you so much for drawing him, and for the two versions! Logging in and seeing your post is the highlight of my day today!
Oh he looks fabulous!! I love your base for Abbies so much, my lad's a goofball and this pose just nails that vibe perfectly. I really really love how the Carnivore looks with it, too, the snaggly teeth and the little bit of glow that looks like drool is just genius :'D Also I'm very fond of the gradient of it, how it's brighter near the face and becomes darker further out. I admire the colors in his other genes too! You really put so much detail into everything, from the gradients and bright speckles in the Flaunt to the blending and darker flecks throughout the Sarcophagus <3 And the candles and grass are perfect!!

Thank you so much for drawing him, and for the two versions! Logging in and seeing your post is the highlight of my day today!
@Inferndigo waugh you are really too kind! ;u; I'm mostly just following cues from the official gene art haha. But thank you for sure! I'm so glad you're enjoying these so much! ^_^ @Sabyrin a slot has opened up now if you are ready to put in your order! [emoji=obelisk happy size=1]
@Inferndigo waugh you are really too kind! ;u; I'm mostly just following cues from the official gene art haha. But thank you for sure! I'm so glad you're enjoying these so much! ^_^

@Sabyrin a slot has opened up now if you are ready to put in your order!
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@Inferndigo Here's Baskerville! I had a lot of fun with the lines and the backdrop for this one :D I think sticking with the colored lines was a good choice here! As before here's two size options for ya ^_^ [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a753147b25ef6f0dbbba43b291919bc2/cf1ff9e1faa1d19d-0a/s400x600/8665136966333a95bdf532579e79e6d8e8b6d510.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/71140a81bea52d1c71d462dac6015ab4/cf1ff9e1faa1d19d-8e/s640x960/47d2b819dbd2ae7a26daa54e3443002bc46484bf.png[/img]
@Inferndigo Here's Baskerville! I had a lot of fun with the lines and the backdrop for this one :D I think sticking with the colored lines was a good choice here!

As before here's two size options for ya ^_^

8665136966333a95bdf532579e79e6d8e8b6d510.png

47d2b819dbd2ae7a26daa54e3443002bc46484bf.png
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
OHHHHH I LOVE HIM All three of the pieces you've made for me have brought me so much joy, I can already tell I'm gonna be tabbing back to Baskerville's page all day just to scroll and look at this :D You're so right, the colored lines look [i]gorgeous[/i] here. And you super knocked it out of the park with the tombstones, the colors and textures look great and the duller darker tones highlight the work you did with his fur! Thank you so so much [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
OHHHHH I LOVE HIM

All three of the pieces you've made for me have brought me so much joy, I can already tell I'm gonna be tabbing back to Baskerville's page all day just to scroll and look at this :D You're so right, the colored lines look gorgeous here. And you super knocked it out of the park with the tombstones, the colors and textures look great and the duller darker tones highlight the work you did with his fur!

Thank you so so much
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26