Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Overpowered [open] [USD/FRC]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Overpowered (General)

The shop is open, and the queue is now three slots instead of one! Keep in mind that it could take me a couple weeks per order.

If the queue is full by the time you see this, just make sure you're on the Slot Openings pinglist and it will be pinged each time there is an opening. First come, first serve!
@Overpowered (General)

The shop is open, and the queue is now three slots instead of one! Keep in mind that it could take me a couple weeks per order.

If the queue is full by the time you see this, just make sure you're on the Slot Openings pinglist and it will be pinged each time there is an opening. First come, first serve!
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
[b]Username:[/b] veilmochi [b]Are you sponsoring anything?:[/b] yup! [b]Power:[/b] (Options/Sponsor) could you do like, a plaguey-looking power thing to go along with what subspecies Priscilla is? [b]Power color:[/b] (custom/default) custom! [b]Background:[/b] (Options/None/Sponsor) None please! [b]Background color:[/b] (custom/default) [b]Dragon/scry link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90885365][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/908854/90885365_350.png[/img][/url]
Username: veilmochi
Are you sponsoring anything?: yup!
Power: (Options/Sponsor) could you do like, a plaguey-looking power thing to go along with what subspecies Priscilla is?
Power color: (custom/default) custom!
Background: (Options/None/Sponsor) None please!
Background color: (custom/default)
Dragon/scry link: 90885365_350.png
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@veilmochi were you hoping to include the skin? I can certainly attempt it for you.

Does pricing it 100g/kt extra for the sponsored power sound alright? And 100g/kt for the skin (if you want it?)
If I cannot get the skin to work, I will return the money you pay for it.

If that sounds alright, she would be 1300g/kt with the sponsored power, or 1400g/kt if you want the skin.

I look forward to drawing her!
@veilmochi were you hoping to include the skin? I can certainly attempt it for you.

Does pricing it 100g/kt extra for the sponsored power sound alright? And 100g/kt for the skin (if you want it?)
If I cannot get the skin to work, I will return the money you pay for it.

If that sounds alright, she would be 1300g/kt with the sponsored power, or 1400g/kt if you want the skin.

I look forward to drawing her!
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
@Sparrowe ill happily pay the 1400g for both the skin and power please!!
@Sparrowe ill happily pay the 1400g for both the skin and power please!!
[b]Username:[/b] Fujiko18 [b]Are you sponsoring anything?:[/b] Yes [b]Power:[/b] Default (or maybe no power?) [b]Power color:[/b] Default [b]Background:[/b] Is it possible to sponsor an aurora borealis sort of background? Like the one in the scene I have equipped for him [b]Background color:[/b] Something dark and contrasty? [b]Dragon/scry link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89410710][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894108/89410710_350.png[/img][/url] I'm prepared for a hard no, but is it at all possible to keep even a little bit of his skin?
Username: Fujiko18
Are you sponsoring anything?: Yes
Power: Default (or maybe no power?)
Power color: Default
Background: Is it possible to sponsor an aurora borealis sort of background? Like the one in the scene I have equipped for him
Background color: Something dark and contrasty?
Dragon/scry link: 89410710_350.png

I'm prepared for a hard no, but is it at all possible to keep even a little bit of his skin?
Custom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@Fujiko18 No power probably wouldn't work well, as the highlights are designed as if something is glowing in the dragon's hands. However, I can do the default color, or white lightning to match his eyes. I can show you a version without a power if you would like.

Additionally, I can certainly attempt the skin.

If the skin and the aurora background were to be 200kt/g each, how does 1600g/kt total sound for you?
@Fujiko18 No power probably wouldn't work well, as the highlights are designed as if something is glowing in the dragon's hands. However, I can do the default color, or white lightning to match his eyes. I can show you a version without a power if you would like.

Additionally, I can certainly attempt the skin.

If the skin and the aurora background were to be 200kt/g each, how does 1600g/kt total sound for you?
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
In that case let's keep the power! The default color is fine, it works with the skin.

Even a simplified version is fine, really!

Works for me! I'll send the payment in just a sec!
In that case let's keep the power! The default color is fine, it works with the skin.

Even a simplified version is fine, really!

Works for me! I'll send the payment in just a sec!
Custom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@veilmochi thank you for ordering! She's a gorgeous dragon; this was very fun to draw! Please let me know if you would like any changes and if you are pleased with the sponsored power ^^ [img]https://i.postimg.cc/52WTQW1S/priscilla.png[/img]
@veilmochi thank you for ordering! She's a gorgeous dragon; this was very fun to draw! Please let me know if you would like any changes and if you are pleased with the sponsored power ^^

priscilla.png
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
@Sparrowe oh wow, thats perfect!!! i absoutely adore it, thank you so much!!
@Sparrowe oh wow, thats perfect!!! i absoutely adore it, thank you so much!!
@veilmochi I'm glad you like it :D thank you again!
@veilmochi I'm glad you like it :D thank you again!
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6