Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Overpowered [open] [USD/FRC]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Darkrait You're being pinged because you're on my General Pinglist. I created a Pinglist using their new pinglist tool if you would like to join!

@Darkrait You're being pinged because you're on my General Pinglist. I created a Pinglist using their new pinglist tool if you would like to join!

» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
Ohh, thank you for letting me know! Added myself~
Ohh, thank you for letting me know! Added myself~
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
We're open and ready to take orders!
We're open and ready to take orders!
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
[b]Username:[/b] ShayeraNatasha [b]Are you sponsoring anything?:[/b] no [b]Power:[/b] (Options/Sponsor) Lightning [b]Power color:[/b] (custom/default) Fire [b]Background:[/b] (Options/None/Sponsor) Galaxy [b]Background color:[/b] (custom/default) [b]Dragon/scry link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86809846][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=113&bodygene=195&breed=23&element=11&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=25&tertgene=177&winggene=195&wings=105&auth=adf5cbbf15a59de05332437327067bdfde85bd2f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] ?
Username: ShayeraNatasha
Are you sponsoring anything?: no
Power: (Options/Sponsor) Lightning
Power color: (custom/default) Fire
Background: (Options/None/Sponsor) Galaxy
Background color: (custom/default)
Dragon/scry link: dragon?age=0&body=113&bodygene=195&breed=23&element=11&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=25&tertgene=177&winggene=195&wings=105&auth=adf5cbbf15a59de05332437327067bdfde85bd2f&dummyext=prev.png
?
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
@ShayeraNatasha looks like there are no linebreaking genes, so that'd be 1200g/kt! Send over a CR/PM and I'll start work ASAP ^^
@ShayeraNatasha looks like there are no linebreaking genes, so that'd be 1200g/kt! Send over a CR/PM and I'll start work ASAP ^^
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
ok, thanks! I sent the CR [emoji=sandsurge love size=2]
ok, thanks!

I sent the CR
@ShayeraNatasha Thank you for ordering! How does this look? Let me know if you would like any changes ^^ [img]https://i.postimg.cc/7L7vTxr8/Spectra.png[/img]
@ShayeraNatasha Thank you for ordering! How does this look? Let me know if you would like any changes ^^

Spectra.png
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
It looks excellent to me, I'm left speechless, I love it, thank you very much! [emoji=aether love size=2]
It looks excellent to me, I'm left speechless, I love it, thank you very much!
@ShayeraNatasha thank you again and I'm glad you like it!
@ShayeraNatasha thank you again and I'm glad you like it!
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
I hope, God willing, to have more treasure for another work of art. [emoji=aether love size=2]
I hope, God willing, to have more treasure for another work of art.
1 2 3 4 5 6