Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Interest check] mothlings RNG adopt
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Scrumptious

Added you to the pinglist. Thank you so much for the suggestions! :>
@Scrumptious

Added you to the pinglist. Thank you so much for the suggestions! :>

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
These are adorable!! I would love to be added to the pinglist please! <3

For the color palette suggestions, what if you give ppl the option in order forum to choose if they want muted palette or full palette(muted&bright)?

As for accessories it'd be fun to see mothlings holding items, such as a teapot and cups, lanterns, books, flowers, baby mothlings, dewdrop, seeds etc--for body wear my vote is for satchel bags (bags in general). Lol

Special mothlings: Throwing out ideas of Sun & Moon, deer mothling, mothling with bigger grander wings, role specific mothlings like a gardener, artist, hunter, knight and so forth.
These are adorable!! I would love to be added to the pinglist please! <3

For the color palette suggestions, what if you give ppl the option in order forum to choose if they want muted palette or full palette(muted&bright)?

As for accessories it'd be fun to see mothlings holding items, such as a teapot and cups, lanterns, books, flowers, baby mothlings, dewdrop, seeds etc--for body wear my vote is for satchel bags (bags in general). Lol

Special mothlings: Throwing out ideas of Sun & Moon, deer mothling, mothling with bigger grander wings, role specific mothlings like a gardener, artist, hunter, knight and so forth.
fvyuXUi.png
@Meii

Added you to the pinglist!

Hmm that's a good option for the color palette. I'll have to think about it! And thank you so much for the suggestions, I got really inspired by these! :>
@Meii

Added you to the pinglist!

Hmm that's a good option for the color palette. I'll have to think about it! And thank you so much for the suggestions, I got really inspired by these! :>

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
Pinglist please, these are adorable!
Pinglist please, these are adorable!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
i'd love to be added to the pinglist, my entomologist would love these. this is probably a super unpopular opinion but im avoiding pretty much every rng adopt because i seriously loathe trading and having a bunch of adopts you can't move because the colors just don't work together is really frustrating. having such a restricted color pallet is really nice because it means more often than not, you'll roll a harmonious color combination and are more likely to be happy with your draws. i guess that kind of defeats the point of trading which adds life to these adopts since people will be bumping the threads with trades but eh that's just my piece. i like what meii is proposing with being able to choose between pallets, it'd satisfy the people who engage with these because they love trading and the weirdos like me XD
i'd love to be added to the pinglist, my entomologist would love these. this is probably a super unpopular opinion but im avoiding pretty much every rng adopt because i seriously loathe trading and having a bunch of adopts you can't move because the colors just don't work together is really frustrating. having such a restricted color pallet is really nice because it means more often than not, you'll roll a harmonious color combination and are more likely to be happy with your draws. i guess that kind of defeats the point of trading which adds life to these adopts since people will be bumping the threads with trades but eh that's just my piece. i like what meii is proposing with being able to choose between pallets, it'd satisfy the people who engage with these because they love trading and the weirdos like me XD
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
*eyes emoji* ohhhhhh I need one, would love to be on the pinglist! I think the muted colors work really well, but some bright pastel colors could work - or if you feel like they could clash, maybe just have them as specials? all I really want is one that's Rosy Maple Moth colored/patterned lmao (hummingbird clearwing is another good one)
*eyes emoji* ohhhhhh I need one, would love to be on the pinglist! I think the muted colors work really well, but some bright pastel colors could work - or if you feel like they could clash, maybe just have them as specials? all I really want is one that's Rosy Maple Moth colored/patterned lmao (hummingbird clearwing is another good one)
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
Please add me to the ping list!!! I adore these lil cuties omg <3
Please add me to the ping list!!! I adore these lil cuties omg <3
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

23yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
These are very cute! I would love to be on the pinglist.
These are very cute! I would love to be on the pinglist.
hsuNw94.png
i'd love to be on pinglist. ^^

i like Meii's idea of two different color palette options, though idk if that'd be a hassle.
personally i do prefer what you have so far for your muted palette though. ^^
i'd love to be on pinglist. ^^

i like Meii's idea of two different color palette options, though idk if that'd be a hassle.
personally i do prefer what you have so far for your muted palette though. ^^
yq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngiKfVyMU.png
Please add me to the pinglist, these are super cute!

I also like the idea of having 2 different color pallets if you decide to add bright colors, because although I personally like bright colors, I also feel like bright colors might significantly change the overall feel of these mothlings, and I'm not certain that that would be better than just staying with muted colors.
Please add me to the pinglist, these are super cute!

I also like the idea of having 2 different color pallets if you decide to add bright colors, because although I personally like bright colors, I also feel like bright colors might significantly change the overall feel of these mothlings, and I'm not certain that that would be better than just staying with muted colors.
Dfcxq8Z.gifpODEXsa.pnguGaUP58.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6