Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Interest check] mothlings RNG adopt
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1080094742605475890/1081960136165302294/mothling_example.png[/img] Hi! This is an interest check for rng adopt mothlings, lil fluffy moth creatures. I've been enjoying collecting and trading rng adoptables a lot lately so I wanted to start a little project myself. I currently have 8 different kind of markings and 4 different wing types (markings are fixed to the wing type). I'm not sure if you can tell by this image, but the fly-like wings are a bit transparent! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1080094742605475890/1081960135812984872/examples.png[/img] Currently my color palette is pretty small, only 38 colors. I'm going to be adding more colors (around 50-60 total?), but I was thinking of keeping it kind of muted throughout the whole palette, so there wouldn't be so many instances of clashing colors. Please let me know what you think. Should I still add more saturated colors to the mix, even with the danger of getting super clashing combos? Feel free to give color suggestions! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1080094742605475890/1082219892507422720/varipalettti1.png[/img] I'm also thinking of doing accessories and special colored mothlings. Accessory and special mothling suggestions also welcome! :> Also please let me know if you want to be added for the opening pinglist. [b]Pinglist[/b] @/TrickyLai @/Sabyrin @/502 @/Pouchipouchi @/enddy @/ZIMAO @/Scrumptious @/Meii @/Golden @/bulrush @/BeeWhisperer @/virtue @/Mako @/Ico @/RandomCheese @/sootish @/CountingCrows @/iiPessimystic @/Blackswann @/NuovoSangue @/KleinFye @/sedge122 @/Doozie @/niliq @/Ykar @/Yukorusshi @/samrie @/AMothWithAnxiety @/Dragonsmyguy @/slyFOX22 @/DariusRide @/DemonicSylveon @/parasites @/WickedHeart @/Ravka @/FallingUpstairs @/Jinoga [/center]
mothling_example.png

Hi! This is an interest check for rng adopt mothlings, lil fluffy moth creatures. I've been enjoying collecting and trading rng adoptables a lot lately so I wanted to start a little project myself.

I currently have 8 different kind of markings and 4 different wing types (markings are fixed to the wing type). I'm not sure if you can tell by this image, but the fly-like wings are a bit transparent!

examples.png

Currently my color palette is pretty small, only 38 colors. I'm going to be adding more colors (around 50-60 total?), but I was thinking of keeping it kind of muted throughout the whole palette, so there wouldn't be so many instances of clashing colors. Please let me know what you think. Should I still add more saturated colors to the mix, even with the danger of getting super clashing combos? Feel free to give color suggestions!

varipalettti1.png

I'm also thinking of doing accessories and special colored mothlings. Accessory and special mothling suggestions also welcome! :>

Also please let me know if you want to be added for the opening pinglist.

Pinglist
@/TrickyLai @/Sabyrin @/502 @/Pouchipouchi @/enddy @/ZIMAO @/Scrumptious @/Meii @/Golden @/bulrush @/BeeWhisperer @/virtue @/Mako @/Ico @/RandomCheese @/sootish @/CountingCrows @/iiPessimystic @/Blackswann @/NuovoSangue @/KleinFye @/sedge122 @/Doozie @/niliq @/Ykar @/Yukorusshi @/samrie @/AMothWithAnxiety @/Dragonsmyguy @/slyFOX22 @/DariusRide @/DemonicSylveon @/parasites @/WickedHeart @/Ravka @/FallingUpstairs @/Jinoga

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
Oh no, I'm obsessed already!!! Please add me to the ping list- these are the best thing EVER!

I think it can be fun to get bright colors, sure it can make some scrungles but that's kind of part of the RNG thing!

That being said though, these guys REALLY work with muted colours. And if you as their creator think eyeburners go against your vision for these cuties, don't add them! You could always make eyeburner variants later if you change your mind!
Oh no, I'm obsessed already!!! Please add me to the ping list- these are the best thing EVER!

I think it can be fun to get bright colors, sure it can make some scrungles but that's kind of part of the RNG thing!

That being said though, these guys REALLY work with muted colours. And if you as their creator think eyeburners go against your vision for these cuties, don't add them! You could always make eyeburner variants later if you change your mind!
Omg these are so cute! :o I do like seeing splashes of bright colors on adopts here and there but what I usually find is you tend to get a lot of undesired adopts this way. I agree with Tricky, if eyeburner colors go against your vision, that is completely fine! Can always add them later if you change your mind

Please add me to your pinglist ^^
Omg these are so cute! :o I do like seeing splashes of bright colors on adopts here and there but what I usually find is you tend to get a lot of undesired adopts this way. I agree with Tricky, if eyeburner colors go against your vision, that is completely fine! Can always add them later if you change your mind

Please add me to your pinglist ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sabyrin
the wanderer
AYjsM5i.png
I love mothlings so much! please add me to the pinglist! :D
I love mothlings so much! please add me to the pinglist! :D
52504796849_6686f210de_o.png 52370258103_37286b4104_o.png 52404070199_d7046b5a7c_o.png 52370024046_675c06141c_o.png 52719161410_3f34613b53_o.png
When i realized they have two pairs of front foot i immediately fall in love with them.
Please add me to your pinglist!
When i realized they have two pairs of front foot i immediately fall in love with them.
Please add me to your pinglist!
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
They are so cute~
please add me to the pinglist!
They are so cute~
please add me to the pinglist!
OhJZymZ.pngp385kih.pngMy Hatchery|KillerBoba.pnga742683aa0704a193cc2d9848ff7e2ae2a7c7023.png
They are so beautiful! Please add me to your pinglist!
They are so beautiful! Please add me to your pinglist!
__ HBCSqae.png Oau1AoM.gif 6zPi0Jf.png
IuE6T9S.png
oP5ZjL5.png
@Silis

once I am done with sabers would you like some help/suggestions with running one of these? I have a base-collector spreadsheet that I can tweak for your mothlings for a price (flat price or Free adopts)
@Silis

once I am done with sabers would you like some help/suggestions with running one of these? I have a base-collector spreadsheet that I can tweak for your mothlings for a price (flat price or Free adopts)
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
Thank you everyone for the nice comments, I'm so happy you like my lil creatures! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'll add those who requested pinglist! @TrickyLai @Sabyrin Thank you both so much for your comments on the color palette, it helps a lot! It made me realize that hunting for the colors that please your eyes and fit your personal aestethics is part of the fun. I don't want to restrict that too much. :) @nevvermore Oh that would be so helpful, thank you! Is it ok if I PM you when I'm a bit more further in the process?
Thank you everyone for the nice comments, I'm so happy you like my lil creatures! I'll add those who requested pinglist!

@TrickyLai @Sabyrin
Thank you both so much for your comments on the color palette, it helps a lot! It made me realize that hunting for the colors that please your eyes and fit your personal aestethics is part of the fun. I don't want to restrict that too much. :)

@nevvermore
Oh that would be so helpful, thank you! Is it ok if I PM you when I'm a bit more further in the process?

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
I’d like to be on the ping list please!

I’m a fan of pastels but having a muted color palette for these is a refresher to have for adoptables personally ^^

Apparel suggestions:
Scarves, silks (like FR silks), bows, antennas (if they weren’t already apart of them), flags (flight or lgbtq+ options), flowers and flower crowns

Special mothlings:
How about ones where they look similarly to a certain species of moth?
I’d like to be on the ping list please!

I’m a fan of pastels but having a muted color palette for these is a refresher to have for adoptables personally ^^

Apparel suggestions:
Scarves, silks (like FR silks), bows, antennas (if they weren’t already apart of them), flags (flight or lgbtq+ options), flowers and flower crowns

Special mothlings:
How about ones where they look similarly to a certain species of moth?
rat048.png 012-redborzoi.png fish008.png 069-pinkfloof.png 006-critter.png
1 2 3 4 5 6