Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ciro's gaoler beans [FULL]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@skystreamchan @Banhana @MEATGRIND Thank you guys for the interest, I've added you to the respective pinglists! :D
@skystreamchan @Banhana @MEATGRIND Thank you guys for the interest, I've added you to the respective pinglists! :D

Hello all, this is just a consideration so I won't be pinging anyone yet. But I'm thinking of increasing my prices to around 800g to make up for the time it takes me to fulfill these orders. They take me around 3 hours to complete which, if you consider that 100 g is about 1 dollar, means that I'm taking a long time for something that doesn't pay that much. I know this is just a fun lil dragon website but between my fulltime internship, education, job, reallife commissions etc, I just don't have time to be doing these for cheap anymore :( I'll let u guys know in advance if I decide anything so there'll be no surprises
Upcoming prices
Hello all, this is just a consideration so I won't be pinging anyone yet. But I'm thinking of increasing my prices to around 800g to make up for the time it takes me to fulfill these orders. They take me around 3 hours to complete which, if you consider that 100 g is about 1 dollar, means that I'm taking a long time for something that doesn't pay that much. I know this is just a fun lil dragon website but between my fulltime internship, education, job, reallife commissions etc, I just don't have time to be doing these for cheap anymore :( I'll let u guys know in advance if I decide anything so there'll be no surprises

..... lMvwFAW.png Everything Nice the Hatchery PZMAyBy.png ............
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@Ciro could I please be added to your pinglist? I would love to get art done by you in the future when you have slots available again. Also 800 is a perfectly fair price for your art.
@Ciro could I please be added to your pinglist? I would love to get art done by you in the future when you have slots available again. Also 800 is a perfectly fair price for your art.
WzTP0km.png
@Banhana @MEATGRIND @Sols @smorphie @CascadingCosmos @Basil202 @KyuuBird @DDDFirefox @Renaiwom @ORIXI @Serendipitysnake

Hello! If you've received this ping it means you were at some point in the pinglist for these gaoler adoptables. While I'm not opening slots yet, I do want to let you guys know that I'm moving to FR's own pinglist system, so if you're seeing this and you're still interested in a slot one day, please consider entering this pinglist!

I'm also reworking the pricing a little.
The base price is still 600g/kt, but now there will be an additional 100g/kt per gene that I haven't drawn yet. While it may seem unfair to have to pay for a gene other people afterwards will get for no additional cost, please consider the time it takes me to draw these- it'll be like sponsoring the gene for others!

Thank you for reading and I hope you're having a great day!

@Banhana @MEATGRIND @Sols @smorphie @CascadingCosmos @Basil202 @KyuuBird @DDDFirefox @Renaiwom @ORIXI @Serendipitysnake

Hello! If you've received this ping it means you were at some point in the pinglist for these gaoler adoptables. While I'm not opening slots yet, I do want to let you guys know that I'm moving to FR's own pinglist system, so if you're seeing this and you're still interested in a slot one day, please consider entering this pinglist!

I'm also reworking the pricing a little.
The base price is still 600g/kt, but now there will be an additional 100g/kt per gene that I haven't drawn yet. While it may seem unfair to have to pay for a gene other people afterwards will get for no additional cost, please consider the time it takes me to draw these- it'll be like sponsoring the gene for others!

Thank you for reading and I hope you're having a great day!

8URelp0.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12