Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ciro's gaoler beans [FULL]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@ciro OH MY GOD YOU MADE HIM ABSOLUTELY PERFECT…IT’S GORGEOUS THANK YOUUU :’DDD
@ciro OH MY GOD YOU MADE HIM ABSOLUTELY PERFECT…IT’S GORGEOUS THANK YOUUU :’DDD
why hello there.
No worries! I'd like the happy one, please!
I'll pay an additional fee if you could make littlr bubbles like in the wondering wanderer apparels or something like that, doesn't need to be too complex! But I'll totally understand if not :D i should pay you through CR or DM?
No worries! I'd like the happy one, please!
I'll pay an additional fee if you could make littlr bubbles like in the wondering wanderer apparels or something like that, doesn't need to be too complex! But I'll totally understand if not :D i should pay you through CR or DM?
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif _ Short-cuts
___
_ Shops
___
_
@rndzvs SOBS im happy you like it!!! i loved drawing him hes so cute ;v;

@4Jen Awesome! you don't need to pay extra for the bubbles, I'll add them for you :D and CR would be great!
@rndzvs SOBS im happy you like it!!! i loved drawing him hes so cute ;v;

@4Jen Awesome! you don't need to pay extra for the bubbles, I'll add them for you :D and CR would be great!

tumblr_3101128eca80765c70cd203d3e243a5b_6521130c_100.png ama, she/her
FR+8
Calliope writes a poem for someone who needs it
Update: I’m currently on a half year internship in rural france and my tablet cable just decided to break 8((( it’s a pretty common one (usb type c) so I’ll likely find another in the store, but it’s a long drive to most stores and I may not have time to go there soon. I’ll get back to drawing beans as soon as I got my replacement cable!
Update: I’m currently on a half year internship in rural france and my tablet cable just decided to break 8((( it’s a pretty common one (usb type c) so I’ll likely find another in the store, but it’s a long drive to most stores and I may not have time to go there soon. I’ll get back to drawing beans as soon as I got my replacement cable!

lmODwpM.png

gjekWX6.png~~~~2631f66f681a2d684cf12a5e02080b925709d03a.gif~~~~SKQdL3C.png
@Ciro that's such a cute bean!! thank you so much for drawing him [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Ciro
that's such a cute bean!! thank you so much for drawing him
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif _ Short-cuts
___
_ Shops
___
_
Could I be added to your pinglist? So cute !!!
Could I be added to your pinglist? So cute !!!
ppqrjSA.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12