Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FINISHED] Ice-Cold Drink Adoptables!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@MarinaQuakenbush
Thank you so much, they are adorable!! And hey I wouldn't want to cause you to have to do even more work hah. They're lovely <3
@MarinaQuakenbush
Thank you so much, they are adorable!! And hey I wouldn't want to cause you to have to do even more work hah. They're lovely <3
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
@MarinaQuakenbush Ahh, I absolutely love them, thank you so much! You nailed the umbrella and orange, and the confetti is just... yes. perfection. I'll probably order some more throughout the week, I adore these <3 (I hope this will come back in future Water pushes, I can really see myself getting an entire collection of these [emoji=coatl love size=1])
@MarinaQuakenbush Ahh, I absolutely love them, thank you so much! You nailed the umbrella and orange, and the confetti is just... yes. perfection. I'll probably order some more throughout the week, I adore these <3 (I hope this will come back in future Water pushes, I can really see myself getting an entire collection of these )
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Crescentstar711
No changes needed at all, the colours are perfect!! Thank you so much!! :D
@Crescentstar711
No changes needed at all, the colours are perfect!! Thank you so much!! :D
7bfJZaP.png
@MarinaQuakenbush It looks awesome! I'd love to take the 400x400 version since you have it on hand
@MarinaQuakenbush It looks awesome! I'd love to take the 400x400 version since you have it on hand
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@MarinaQuakenbush I love it! Thank you!
@MarinaQuakenbush I love it! Thank you!
20.png Panromantic.png
tyEuRXe.png
NN9NPXA.png
rUoKR6y.png
Autistic.png
YMPbu9R.png
TWUOxzI.png
176 nests hosted and counting...
@MarinaQuakenbush Thank you!! this looks so cute and all the colours are perfect, she's got a lot going on and you captured it perfectly! thank you again :)
@MarinaQuakenbush Thank you!! this looks so cute and all the colours are perfect, she's got a lot going on and you captured it perfectly! thank you again :)
0464d7796820bdcb24963d3798cece840337c42a.pngHW4lpxl.png
@sm06sm Here you are! :) Enjoy! Thanks for ordering! Let me know if anything is amiss! I tried to incorporate the outfit and make it more of a galaxy look. I made another version with a purple straw and yellow confetti sprinkles if you'd rather have that instead of the yellow straw. [img]https://i.imgur.com/NPcGviO.png[/img]
@sm06sm Here you are! :) Enjoy! Thanks for ordering! Let me know if anything is amiss! I tried to incorporate the outfit and make it more of a galaxy look. I made another version with a purple straw and yellow confetti sprinkles if you'd rather have that instead of the yellow straw.

NPcGviO.png
'blue smedium banner
@Gormanghaste Np! Glad you liked it! Thanks again for supporting Water! @FinnFantastic Thanks so much! Seriously not an issue though if there's anything you want changed! @Beatoriche Ahh thank you! Yeah, they're really fun to do so that would be cool to continue them! @Selah Thanks! And here's the 400px version! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ALhmwyw.png[/img] @Accal1a Np, thanks so much! @delonix Yay am glad! It was a fun challenge! Thanks again for supporting Water!
@Gormanghaste Np! Glad you liked it! Thanks again for supporting Water!

@FinnFantastic Thanks so much! Seriously not an issue though if there's anything you want changed!

@Beatoriche Ahh thank you! Yeah, they're really fun to do so that would be cool to continue them!

@Selah Thanks! And here's the 400px version!
ALhmwyw.png

@Accal1a Np, thanks so much!

@delonix Yay am glad! It was a fun challenge! Thanks again for supporting Water!
'blue smedium banner
@Teletraan Here's the drink for Timbits! Thank you for ordering! :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/259817011675267077/1046612077126635560/timbits-drink.png[/img] (As a Canadian, I was delighted to see Timbits; I love her and also her familiar!)
@Teletraan

Here's the drink for Timbits!
Thank you for ordering! :)

timbits-drink.png

(As a Canadian, I was delighted to see Timbits; I love her and also her familiar!)
bookshelf.png
@Jacket Here you are! Enjoy! Thanks for supporting Water! Let me know if anything is amiss! I also made an alternate version with a purple/pink straw if you'd like that better than this brown straw! [img]https://i.imgur.com/uUxuJpi.png[/img]
@Jacket Here you are! Enjoy! Thanks for supporting Water! Let me know if anything is amiss! I also made an alternate version with a purple/pink straw if you'd like that better than this brown straw!
uUxuJpi.png
'blue smedium banner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15