Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FINISHED] Ice-Cold Drink Adoptables!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@BlueTrillium

Ahhh! Thank you! It looks so pretty! Went straight into my blorbos bio- thank you again! :)
@BlueTrillium

Ahhh! Thank you! It looks so pretty! Went straight into my blorbos bio- thank you again! :)
Genesis (Any pronouns)
78029240p.pngVjdktqS.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ball-Jointed Veilspuns!

@Magmish Here is your drink for Nissa! [img]https://i.imgur.com/47oqUR8.png[/img] @RubieKanary And yours for Finch! [img]https://i.imgur.com/71ebFEZ.png[/img]
@Magmish
Here is your drink for Nissa!

47oqUR8.png

@RubieKanary
And yours for Finch!
71ebFEZ.png
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
@MarinaQuakenbush
they're both perfect!! I always love them when water opens adopts qwq thank you so much for taking my orders!!
@MarinaQuakenbush
they're both perfect!! I always love them when water opens adopts qwq thank you so much for taking my orders!!
7bfJZaP.png
@Crescentstar711 This may be too much to ask but let me know if so! Could there be more of the reddish/pinkish colours be available in the base from my dragon's Watermelon sec and Wine tert colours?

If it's too much trouble to change then it's fine, I was just hoping for more of the Watermelon Trail colours to show up rather than just blue-green. ^^;
@Crescentstar711 This may be too much to ask but let me know if so! Could there be more of the reddish/pinkish colours be available in the base from my dragon's Watermelon sec and Wine tert colours?

If it's too much trouble to change then it's fine, I was just hoping for more of the Watermelon Trail colours to show up rather than just blue-green. ^^;
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@aredshroom
I did use the wine color for the straw but if you prefer, I can be primary base color and gradient of the drink be the watermelon pink and wine red instead.
@aredshroom
I did use the wine color for the straw but if you prefer, I can be primary base color and gradient of the drink be the watermelon pink and wine red instead.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

Yeah I did notice the straw was the Wine colour. Maybe the base drink could be mainly green with some of the Watermelon pink in it? If that can't be changed at all then I'll just keep it as blue-greenish, it's fine!
@Crescentstar711

Yeah I did notice the straw was the Wine colour. Maybe the base drink could be mainly green with some of the Watermelon pink in it? If that can't be changed at all then I'll just keep it as blue-greenish, it's fine!
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
@Crescentstar711
they are BEAUTIFUL thank you so much!!
@Crescentstar711
they are BEAUTIFUL thank you so much!!
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@aredshroom This better? [img]https://i.imgur.com/xQbTfkQ.png[/img]
@aredshroom
This better?

xQbTfkQ.png
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@MarinaQuakenbush Aaa it's perfect, thank you so much [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@MarinaQuakenbush Aaa it's perfect, thank you so much
@Crescentstar711 Oh yea that's much better! Thank you so much for the edit and really, sorry for the trouble. ^^ This is closer to what I envisioned.
@Crescentstar711 Oh yea that's much better! Thank you so much for the edit and really, sorry for the trouble. ^^ This is closer to what I envisioned.
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15