Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] Doodles and Dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@honeybearries I'm so glad you like how she came out, thanks again for ordering <3

@Rings Of course! I'd feel bad if I had huge details wrong on it. For Crawling, it would be 800gems, the skin is complex so it is 300 gems. I've never seen that skin before, I love the spoon.

@Nejibana Got your PM, thank you for your interest @_@ Hope some good winds of fortune blow your way~
@honeybearries I'm so glad you like how she came out, thanks again for ordering <3

@Rings Of course! I'd feel bad if I had huge details wrong on it. For Crawling, it would be 800gems, the skin is complex so it is 300 gems. I've never seen that skin before, I love the spoon.

@Nejibana Got your PM, thank you for your interest @_@ Hope some good winds of fortune blow your way~
mmqj5f9.pngAdopt Shop // Art Shop
Small update: The shop is now full. I think I have enough on the roster, any more and people will be waiting a long while for art. I'll reopen when this batch is done, if you want to be pinged when that happens just let me know! I'm still happy to offer free quotes in the mean time.

If you have been given a quote up to this point, you can still make your order even though the store says full.
Small update: The shop is now full. I think I have enough on the roster, any more and people will be waiting a long while for art. I'll reopen when this batch is done, if you want to be pinged when that happens just let me know! I'm still happy to offer free quotes in the mean time.

If you have been given a quote up to this point, you can still make your order even though the store says full.
@Avmire I finished up your adopt of Surya, I added some white outlines so he's a little easier to see. Let me know if you want anything changed! Thank you again for ordering <3 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KGiJ5qF.png[/img][/center]
@Avmire I finished up your adopt of Surya, I added some white outlines so he's a little easier to see. Let me know if you want anything changed! Thank you again for ordering <3
KGiJ5qF.png
@nagoshi

EEEE HE LOOKS INCREDIBLE

thank you so so much for drawing him! I'm astounded by the sheer level of detail of your work! the wings from the accent being actual wings, the white outlines for clarity, the sparkles in the mane, it's all so beautiful!

thank you again! TwT I think you'd be more than able to raise your prices on these adopts! I'd love to give you some wishlist items (if any) as a tip!
@nagoshi

EEEE HE LOOKS INCREDIBLE

thank you so so much for drawing him! I'm astounded by the sheer level of detail of your work! the wings from the accent being actual wings, the white outlines for clarity, the sparkles in the mane, it's all so beautiful!

thank you again! TwT I think you'd be more than able to raise your prices on these adopts! I'd love to give you some wishlist items (if any) as a tip!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Avmire Thank you so much, this really truly means the world to me, I'm so happy you like the artwork that much. ;v; I'll consider the pricing of the adopts, and I'm super honored that you want to tip so much, but I don't have a set wishlist of items I want. lol I mainly do these adopts to pay for art for my dergs.
@Avmire Thank you so much, this really truly means the world to me, I'm so happy you like the artwork that much. ;v; I'll consider the pricing of the adopts, and I'm super honored that you want to tip so much, but I don't have a set wishlist of items I want. lol I mainly do these adopts to pay for art for my dergs.
@nagoshi

ahh I see! I get the feeling too lol, I spend tons just on artwork aha-

best of luck on the rest of your adopts! :D
@nagoshi

ahh I see! I get the feeling too lol, I spend tons just on artwork aha-

best of luck on the rest of your adopts! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
I finally got all the funds together for that dragon I got a quote of the other day and I read your post, but I still hope its okay if I post this order :3c

Dragon you want drawn:
Not Found
Not Found

Payment type: Gems
Apparel / Skin info: As previously mentioned all the apparel minus the budgies ^^ sorry that it's a lot...
Any notes / additional requests: Would it be at all possible for him to have something of a slight frown rather than a smile?
I finally got all the funds together for that dragon I got a quote of the other day and I read your post, but I still hope its okay if I post this order :3c

Dragon you want drawn:
Not Found
Not Found

Payment type: Gems
Apparel / Skin info: As previously mentioned all the apparel minus the budgies ^^ sorry that it's a lot...
Any notes / additional requests: Would it be at all possible for him to have something of a slight frown rather than a smile?
sdQALHp.pngpLa90p5.pngbukyt68.png7m2CQ14.pngAvSvYKk.pngBH6H9qL.pngZ6ShkCk.pngvlnoLF7.pngeyXxC46.pngPWaEUM7.pnguUsIYgK.pngJTNryKY.pngs5qhQvC.pngzDNAPZW.png6rm63N0.pngAKIfioS.pngmEPWhO0.png ___ __ CcntWud.png
@Avmire Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :>

@Fubuking Yes I can do that order, no worries that it's a lot! Just a heads up that it will likely take a week+ to finish since there is a queue built up. If that's ok with you, just send over the gems when you have time and I'll get started! c:
@Avmire Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :>

@Fubuking Yes I can do that order, no worries that it's a lot! Just a heads up that it will likely take a week+ to finish since there is a queue built up. If that's ok with you, just send over the gems when you have time and I'll get started! c:
@Sidya Finished up your adopt of Medikonite~ Let me know if you wanted anything changed, here are a few other versions of him: [LIST] [*] No skin / apparel: https://i.imgur.com/qw7xxLo.png [*] Apparel, no skin: https://i.imgur.com/yeYzSzM.png [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/z6Gd0RD.png[/img][/center]
@Sidya Finished up your adopt of Medikonite~ Let me know if you wanted anything changed, here are a few other versions of him:
z6Gd0RD.png
Oh my! He's so perfect! <3
I like every version of him, thank you very much for your time and work!
I pulled gems from the Vault so you can confidently accept the payment now! (I forgot about it, sorry!) <3
Oh my! He's so perfect! <3
I like every version of him, thank you very much for your time and work!
I pulled gems from the Vault so you can confidently accept the payment now! (I forgot about it, sorry!) <3
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15