Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] Doodles and Dragons
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@nagoshi Oh my gosh!!!! This is utterly perfect, I love it so much!!! I FR can't stop staring at it, thank you so much!! I love the white outline, it really makes it pop
@nagoshi Oh my gosh!!!! This is utterly perfect, I love it so much!!! I FR can't stop staring at it, thank you so much!! I love the white outline, it really makes it pop
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@nagoshi hi, sorry if I'm bugging you but I sent the 1200g for the adopt. If you don't want to or if you're closed that's fine. Again sorry for asking so many times!
@nagoshi hi, sorry if I'm bugging you but I sent the 1200g for the adopt. If you don't want to or if you're closed that's fine. Again sorry for asking so many times!
YaFV2pr.png
@InkSpill909 No worries and no trouble, I did see you sent the payment, I just try not to accept the payment until after I finish the adopt. I'm not closed and I am actively working on your order c: Sorry for not explicitly stating so earlier!

@veilmochi Thank you so much, I'm so glad that you like how they came out <3
@InkSpill909 No worries and no trouble, I did see you sent the payment, I just try not to accept the payment until after I finish the adopt. I'm not closed and I am actively working on your order c: Sorry for not explicitly stating so earlier!

@veilmochi Thank you so much, I'm so glad that you like how they came out <3
mmqj5f9.pngAdopt Shop // Art Shop
Update: There's something deeply haunted with my drawing tablet. I'm going to finish up the current orders, but after that I'm going to need to go on hiatus until I'm able to get a new tablet.
Update: There's something deeply haunted with my drawing tablet. I'm going to finish up the current orders, but after that I'm going to need to go on hiatus until I'm able to get a new tablet.
@Spinobean All done with your pretty girl, thank you so much for doing the art trade. I really appreciate it ;v; [img]https://i.imgur.com/WSzHdYC.png[/img] @InkSpill909 Finished up your adopt, again sorry about the poor communication on my part, hope you like how they came out! <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/wCGrcNT.png[/img] @JellyRaven Just wanted to check in and see if you were ok with the price I quoted you. If not that's is totally ok.
@Spinobean All done with your pretty girl, thank you so much for doing the art trade. I really appreciate it ;v;

WSzHdYC.png

@InkSpill909 Finished up your adopt, again sorry about the poor communication on my part, hope you like how they came out! <3

wCGrcNT.png

@JellyRaven Just wanted to check in and see if you were ok with the price I quoted you. If not that's is totally ok.
@nagoshi Oh my god she beautiful ;0; Thank you so much!!! I hope your tablet will be okay again soon! And let me know anytime if you want to do another art trade, it was so fun!!
@nagoshi Oh my god she beautiful ;0; Thank you so much!!! I hope your tablet will be okay again soon! And let me know anytime if you want to do another art trade, it was so fun!!
F60-DFEB2-D40-F-4-B07-A4-FE-51-FDC0-B173-EB.png
@nagoshi AHHH I LOVE HIM THANK YOUUUUUU. Also you're good, no worries!
@nagoshi AHHH I LOVE HIM THANK YOUUUUUU. Also you're good, no worries!
YaFV2pr.png
@nagoshi I'm so sorry for not replying! I must of missed the ping. I've sent payment now ^^ Thank you for pinging me again!
@nagoshi I'm so sorry for not replying! I must of missed the ping. I've sent payment now ^^ Thank you for pinging me again!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven All finished with Crow and his cat:, thank you so much for ordering~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/fls3TfR.png[/img] @Irithyll Finished up your stylish barista, thank you so much for ordering c: [img]https://i.imgur.com/vjzhebC.png[/img]
@JellyRaven All finished with Crow and his cat:, thank you so much for ordering~

fls3TfR.png

@Irithyll Finished up your stylish barista, thank you so much for ordering c:

vjzhebC.png
@nagoshi So cute! uwu thank you so much!
@nagoshi So cute! uwu thank you so much!
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15