Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [C] ET's Nudibranch Adoption Center <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Tywyllwch

Might I order my first Eco-tank & a second family of 5 to be
housed in said tank along with the original family of 5 I got
the other day ?
@Tywyllwch

Might I order my first Eco-tank & a second family of 5 to be
housed in said tank along with the original family of 5 I got
the other day ?
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26

Yes :) for this go ahead and send me 2 PMs. 1 with the regular family order and another one for the ECO-tank and the images of the ones you have already. I will just add your new ones to the tank too <3
@urbancountry26

Yes :) for this go ahead and send me 2 PMs. 1 with the regular family order and another one for the ECO-tank and the images of the ones you have already. I will just add your new ones to the tank too <3
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
[center][emoji=puzzle piece size=1][/center]
Hi there! I have a couple of nudibranchs already, and I'd love to get them an eco tank and more friends. How'd that work? Would I be able to get you to put them in or do I have to buy a whole new set of noodies

And can we trade noodies with other users :o
Hi there! I have a couple of nudibranchs already, and I'd love to get them an eco tank and more friends. How'd that work? Would I be able to get you to put them in or do I have to buy a whole new set of noodies

And can we trade noodies with other users :o
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
So excited for more genuses to be released! Heres my little guy [img]https://i.imgur.com/uNSveFT.png[/img]
So excited for more genuses to be released! Heres my little guy
uNSveFT.png
_____ 1dbbb3eee765253bd42d18f38cd32838326b851f.png MUYNhfy.png
Z2soOA2.png
nWiQNX9.png
dK50jmI.png
mlHpBMC.png
f9587b216c0c158e69931d356c357917f0ca99b0.png
@hawketh you can put 1-10 nudibranchs in your tank - so if you only have 7 nudibranchs, you don't need to buy 3 more to get the tank. You can send me a separate PM with the ECO-tank order and add the pictures of the ones you want in there. If you want to purchase it at the same time as you are getting more slugs and want those slugs in there too, that's good also. Just let me know in the order, that you want them added.

@Can :D yes I am working on a third genus type now, I hope to have it out soon. You can view the list of future genus types i have planned here and if you go to the spreadsheet, you will be able to see real-life pictures of the planned genus types on the 3rd sheet
@hawketh you can put 1-10 nudibranchs in your tank - so if you only have 7 nudibranchs, you don't need to buy 3 more to get the tank. You can send me a separate PM with the ECO-tank order and add the pictures of the ones you want in there. If you want to purchase it at the same time as you are getting more slugs and want those slugs in there too, that's good also. Just let me know in the order, that you want them added.

@Can :D yes I am working on a third genus type now, I hope to have it out soon. You can view the list of future genus types i have planned here and if you go to the spreadsheet, you will be able to see real-life pictures of the planned genus types on the 3rd sheet
@Tywyllwch I know you normally only do max 5 slugs, but I'd like to get 10 nudibranchs in an eco tank and currently only have 4

(Lol holy math problems batman)

Would I be able to order 6 just this once?
@Tywyllwch I know you normally only do max 5 slugs, but I'd like to get 10 nudibranchs in an eco tank and currently only have 4

(Lol holy math problems batman)

Would I be able to order 6 just this once?
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@hawketh

sure since I'm not full on orders rn :) just send me the 20kt for the 6th one

also yes, thank you for reminding me i meant to add this in my main post, you can trade your nudibranchs with others, just please don't straight sell them for over 30g/kt each - i prefer if trading is done, to let me know. I have possible future plans and my tracking my be affected if the owner changes - also, you'll have to let me know if one you want to trade is in a display setting so i can remove them.

@hawketh

sure since I'm not full on orders rn :) just send me the 20kt for the 6th one

also yes, thank you for reminding me i meant to add this in my main post, you can trade your nudibranchs with others, just please don't straight sell them for over 30g/kt each - i prefer if trading is done, to let me know. I have possible future plans and my tracking my be affected if the owner changes - also, you'll have to let me know if one you want to trade is in a display setting so i can remove them.

[center][size=5][b]Update 2[/b][/size] A few things for fun coming up! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1014929008502251681/1020040335621107762/for_fun_e.png[/img] During an FR festival, you may purchase one [u]artist's choice custom nudibranch[/u] at 50g/kt. Limit one per person per fest. These slugs may have [u]bi-color gradients and/or double patterns[/u]. Colors and patterns will be chosen for what works together. Genus and special effects will still be left up to RNG. These fancy artist choice slugs will also be a [u]prize for every hundredth order[/u] placed, the user who places the order will be able to choose to either receive a free family of 5 artist's choice customs, or a free family of personal customs! A [u]tracking spreadsheet[/u] is also being made! Soon you will be able to input your ID into a sheet and view all the details of your slugs in one place! Also note,[u] trading and selling is allowed[/u]. Please don't sell for more than the original price per nudibranch (20g/kt). You may also trade them with other non-slug adoptables if that adoptable seller allows it. But! [u]If you sell or trade, please let me know in thread or in PM[/u] so that I can update the main spreadsheet so that everyone's tracker stays accurate. If you are giving away a slug that was in a display case, please let me know that too so I can edit the display image. I am also working on creating the [u]third genus type[/u]! :D And last but not least, feel free to let me know if you have any feedback on my nudibranchs. [u]What do you like? What do you think could be better?[/u] [br][br][br] [size=1]@Kreideprintz @Can @Sake @AlexRobins @urbancountry26[/size] Have a great day everyone! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/center]
Update 2

A few things for fun coming up!

for_fun_e.png

During an FR festival, you may purchase one artist's choice custom nudibranch at 50g/kt. Limit one per person per fest. These slugs may have bi-color gradients and/or double patterns. Colors and patterns will be chosen for what works together. Genus and special effects will still be left up to RNG.

These fancy artist choice slugs will also be a prize for every hundredth order placed, the user who places the order will be able to choose to either receive a free family of 5 artist's choice customs, or a free family of personal customs!

A tracking spreadsheet is also being made! Soon you will be able to input your ID into a sheet and view all the details of your slugs in one place!

Also note, trading and selling is allowed. Please don't sell for more than the original price per nudibranch (20g/kt). You may also trade them with other non-slug adoptables if that adoptable seller allows it. But! If you sell or trade, please let me know in thread or in PM so that I can update the main spreadsheet so that everyone's tracker stays accurate. If you are giving away a slug that was in a display case, please let me know that too so I can edit the display image.

I am also working on creating the third genus type! :D

And last but not least, feel free to let me know if you have any feedback on my nudibranchs. What do you like? What do you think could be better?

@Kreideprintz @Can @Sake @AlexRobins @urbancountry26

Have a great day everyone!
I'd like to order a family of 5 nudibranchs! I love these little guys and I'm so glad more people are getting in on thr fun :) Could you also add me to the pinglist?
I'd like to order a family of 5 nudibranchs! I love these little guys and I'm so glad more people are getting in on thr fun :) Could you also add me to the pinglist?
Artshop_Commission_2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7