Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dreamlings - Lil fishy Restock!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 61 62
Oh gotcha!
@Xaz

I would like to purchase a Dreamling!

FR Username: Golden
FR ID: 8850
Dreamling ID: 78
Payment method: Gems
Oh gotcha!
@Xaz

Dreamling ID: 78
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Code:
@Xaz

FR Username: Kothra
FR ID: 580818
Dreamling ID: 80
Payment method: treasure
Code:
@Xaz

FR Username: Kothra
FR ID: 580818
Dreamling ID: 80
Payment method: treasure
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Golden @Kothra
Please send 300g/tk via PM to receive your dreamling
@Golden @Kothra
Please send 300g/tk via PM to receive your dreamling
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
bump
bump
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Xaz

Dreamling ID: 79
@Xaz

Dreamling ID: 79
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@golden
Please send 300g via PM receive your dreamling
@golden
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Xaz

Dreamling ID: 82
@Xaz

Dreamling ID: 82
@golden
@golden
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
bump
bump
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@pikammd [columns] An… egg? Arrives in the mail? It certainly looks like an egg but it doesn’t have a shell or anything at all like an egg. It’s clear like glass and when you turn it in your hands the inside shimmers like smoke, or glitter in water. At first you think it’s a Marva prank but that’s not right. It’s not the season of Wavecrest. That’s when you notice a note taped to the top. ‘Howdy friend, Remember when you asked me to look after your Dreamling? Well there was some… complications, let's just say. They got mighty friendly with someone else’s little guy. I found them with their tails all curled all around this thing so I figured you’d want it. Sorry about Manta just told me it was planned. I really need to keep an eye on the order book a bit more thoroughly. Well, enjoy I guess. -Shark P.S. Dreamlings don’t hatch. Just break it open like them bottles Starburst give ya. I like ta use a rock.’ You look at the egg in your hand. Well you don’t have a rock exactly but there’s a paving stone under your mail box. You just drop it. It shatters and after a few moment a rolly polly friend with a smiling face emerges from the mist. Well how about that. [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79503473][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/795035/79503473_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hrlp6Cc.png[/img] #84 Xolo Star Alignment Parents: 498 + 378 [/center]
@pikammd
An… egg? Arrives in the mail? It certainly looks like an egg but it doesn’t have a shell or anything at all like an egg. It’s clear like glass and when you turn it in your hands the inside shimmers like smoke, or glitter in water. At first you think it’s a Marva prank but that’s not right. It’s not the season of Wavecrest. That’s when you notice a note taped to the top.

‘Howdy friend,

Remember when you asked me to look after your Dreamling? Well there was some… complications, let's just say. They got mighty friendly with someone else’s little guy. I found them with their tails all curled all around this thing so I figured you’d want it. Sorry about

Manta just told me it was planned. I really need to keep an eye on the order book a bit more thoroughly. Well, enjoy I guess.

-Shark

P.S. Dreamlings don’t hatch. Just break it open like them bottles Starburst give ya. I like ta use a rock.’

You look at the egg in your hand. Well you don’t have a rock exactly but there’s a paving stone under your mail box. You just drop it. It shatters and after a few moment a rolly polly friend with a smiling face emerges from the mist. Well how about that.
79503473_350.png

hrlp6Cc.png
Xolo
Star Alignment
Parents: 498 + 378
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 61 62