Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Aberration Adopts | OPEN strange chests
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hey, do you take mixed payments? I have one of the items on your wishlist (Fin Jewels) and some gems and treasure.
Hey, do you take mixed payments? I have one of the items on your wishlist (Fin Jewels) and some gems and treasure.

Looking for lore?
My clan has an ongoing story that you can read!
@Fact Hello! Please keep in mind all caps titles are against forum policy. Thanks!
@Fact Hello! Please keep in mind all caps titles are against forum policy. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Illiithin
Sorry for the late response! I am happy to take mixed payments :)
@Illiithin
Sorry for the late response! I am happy to take mixed payments :)
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@Fact [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85633087][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/856331/85633087_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon[/b]: Mystery [b]Payment[/b]: (316g/Fin Jewels (34g)) [b]Sponsored genes[/b]: No [b]Skin/accent?[/b]: No [b]Additional info[/b]: I'm not sure if this would require extra payment or not, but could some minor frosty/snowy details be added? As if she came in after being out in the cold.
@Fact
85633087_350.png
Dragon: Mystery
Payment: (316g/Fin Jewels (34g))
Sponsored genes: No
Skin/accent?: No
Additional info: I'm not sure if this would require extra payment or not, but could some minor frosty/snowy details be added? As if she came in after being out in the cold.

Looking for lore?
@Fact considering ordering when I get more money - just one question, do you do Underbelly when it’s visible on the lower jaw? See this dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85544166
@Fact considering ordering when I get more money - just one question, do you do Underbelly when it’s visible on the lower jaw? See this dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85544166

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Illiithin
Hm I’ve never really considered doing minor details like that. Wdym specifically by snow/frost details? Like, icicles hanging down, surrounded by snowflakes, patches of snow on the dragon, etc, or are you not picky? I’d probably want extra payment for something more complex but if you just want a few snowflakes that’s fine I’ll do that for free. Otherwise, I’m happy to take your order!
(Note, expect it to be done probably on the 26th as I’ll be quite busy the next two days)

@Reshiramu
Oh I didn’t realise it was on the lower jaw! My bad! I’m happy to do that, and for free as well, I already have a lower jaw colour layer to make the more complex genes easier to colour lol.
@Illiithin
Hm I’ve never really considered doing minor details like that. Wdym specifically by snow/frost details? Like, icicles hanging down, surrounded by snowflakes, patches of snow on the dragon, etc, or are you not picky? I’d probably want extra payment for something more complex but if you just want a few snowflakes that’s fine I’ll do that for free. Otherwise, I’m happy to take your order!
(Note, expect it to be done probably on the 26th as I’ll be quite busy the next two days)

@Reshiramu
Oh I didn’t realise it was on the lower jaw! My bad! I’m happy to do that, and for free as well, I already have a lower jaw colour layer to make the more complex genes easier to colour lol.
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@Fact What I had in mind was something like how hair looks when it has some snow on it. Think of a dog that just rolled around in the snow and has some ice clumps throughout its fur.
Now that I look at some of the images, though, I think that would be very involved. If that's too much, that's totally fine.
@Fact What I had in mind was something like how hair looks when it has some snow on it. Think of a dog that just rolled around in the snow and has some ice clumps throughout its fur.
Now that I look at some of the images, though, I think that would be very involved. If that's too much, that's totally fine.

Looking for lore?
@Illiithin
In that case I can do some white flecks in the mane, like a snow-covered animal, that wouldn’t be too hard or break lineart. I’d do that for free. Actual big clumps of snow with like, lines and breaking the lineart I’d charge 50g. Or I don’t have to do any at all. It’s up to you, let me know what you want, I’m happy
@Illiithin
In that case I can do some white flecks in the mane, like a snow-covered animal, that wouldn’t be too hard or break lineart. I’d do that for free. Actual big clumps of snow with like, lines and breaking the lineart I’d charge 50g. Or I don’t have to do any at all. It’s up to you, let me know what you want, I’m happy
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@Fact I'll go with the extra charge then! If you're willing, there's no point in going halfway. XD
That should be 366g and the Fin Jewels, right?
@Fact I'll go with the extra charge then! If you're willing, there's no point in going halfway. XD
That should be 366g and the Fin Jewels, right?

Looking for lore?
[b]Dragon[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79851186][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/798512/79851186_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment[/b]: [levels] [b]Sponsored genes[/b]:marbled [b]Skin/accent?[/b]: N/A [b]Additional info[/b]:N/A
Dragon: 79851186_350.png
Payment: [levels]
Sponsored genes:marbled
Skin/accent?: N/A
Additional info:N/A
XJepHlH.png DOAI BRAINROT [ID LOVE TO TELL YOU MORE!] Orange_Button_2.png rix3ppo.png
Pgv53XB_d.png
5hF3FGk.png
tDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19