Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Aberration Adopts | OPEN strange chests
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@CodexRaider
Happy to take both your orders! Send the payment when you’re ready :)
@CodexRaider
Happy to take both your orders! Send the payment when you’re ready :)
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
^
^
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@RogueHazel @TheCount @FleetingFancy @sweetjujubes @OdiAibyouka @Hiii @Plante @Waywardhunter05 @almosteverything @Kreide @Sidya @Zebrask @Crocodino @Heart @CascadingCosmos @NightmareLuinor @pepperminti @RogueLoreWind @leoxx @UniKorpi

Hello there! Pinging because I am doing foddart! See here for my post! I have five slots open and I can do as many dragons per user as you'd like!

Level prices are as usual: 150 for base, +25/50 levels for gene sponsoring and add-ons.
@RogueHazel @TheCount @FleetingFancy @sweetjujubes @OdiAibyouka @Hiii @Plante @Waywardhunter05 @almosteverything @Kreide @Sidya @Zebrask @Crocodino @Heart @CascadingCosmos @NightmareLuinor @pepperminti @RogueLoreWind @leoxx @UniKorpi

Hello there! Pinging because I am doing foddart! See here for my post! I have five slots open and I can do as many dragons per user as you'd like!

Level prices are as usual: 150 for base, +25/50 levels for gene sponsoring and add-ons.
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
^
^
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Hey there! I wasn't able to catch you during the TCC foddart, but I'd love to grab an adopt of one of my dragons now. [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77341176][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/773412/77341176_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment[/b]: gems [b]Sponsored genes[/b]: Giraffe [b]Skin/accent?[/b]: Yes, please! It's a recolor of one of the ones you've done before: [skin=45084] [b]Additional info[/b]: None
Hey there! I wasn't able to catch you during the TCC foddart, but I'd love to grab an adopt of one of my dragons now.

Dragon:
77341176_350.png
Payment: gems
Sponsored genes: Giraffe
Skin/accent?: Yes, please! It's a recolor of one of the ones you've done before:

Additional info: None
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
@vortexbreakdown
Hey there! Sorry for the late reply. Happy to take your order! It’ll be 400g total :)
@vortexbreakdown
Hey there! Sorry for the late reply. Happy to take your order! It’ll be 400g total :)
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Ohh these looks nice!! [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77993898][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779939/77993898_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment[/b]: Gems [b]Sponsored genes[/b]: x [b]Skin/accent?[/b]: x [b]Additional info[/b]: x
Ohh these looks nice!!

Dragon: 77993898_350.png
Payment: Gems
Sponsored genes: x
Skin/accent?: x
Additional info: x
orien_pixel_wep1.png LilBlueCanvas-Orien.png
| Pixel Adopts
| RNG Adopts
| Wishlist
@LilBlueCanvas
Frills is unavailable as a gene (as it’s very hard to edit the base that much) so would you want the dragon without a tert at all or with its mane coloured the same as frills?

Other than that, it’ll be 350g, happy to take your order!
@LilBlueCanvas
Frills is unavailable as a gene (as it’s very hard to edit the base that much) so would you want the dragon without a tert at all or with its mane coloured the same as frills?

Other than that, it’ll be 350g, happy to take your order!
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Oops! Could you color it the same as frills? I'll send the payment in a moment (:
Oops! Could you color it the same as frills? I'll send the payment in a moment (:
orien_pixel_wep1.png LilBlueCanvas-Orien.png
| Pixel Adopts
| RNG Adopts
| Wishlist
@LilBlueCanvas
That works!
@LilBlueCanvas
That works!
- they/them
- +8 FR time