Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pladge [Plague's Badge Fundraiser]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59
@DepressoDad - I'm wondering if the badges are available just the day posted, or all week? Say if I wanted to get Figure 1, did I miss it since it was posted a couple days ago?
@DepressoDad - I'm wondering if the badges are available just the day posted, or all week? Say if I wanted to get Figure 1, did I miss it since it was posted a couple days ago?
Username : seen
ID : 417376
Badge(s) I'm buying (1.0) : Wildfire, Flowers for Mom, Natural Death, Conflicted Rabbit
Mossy Skull, Wooden Skull, Flower Skull, Pyre Skull, Forest Skull
Tangled Queens, One and the Same
Sending 200kt and 20g to DepressoDad in a sec~
Badge(s) I'm buying (1.0) : Wildfire, Flowers for Mom, Natural Death, Conflicted Rabbit
Mossy Skull, Wooden Skull, Flower Skull, Pyre Skull, Forest Skull
Tangled Queens, One and the Same
Sending 200kt and 20g to DepressoDad in a sec~
SgaIQc3.png
Username : Lansly
ID : 15688
Badge(s) I'm buying : Magpie , Painted , Cheetah , Dragon

8,000 + 8,000 + 15,000 + 30,000 = 61,000 t
Username : Lansly
ID : 15688
Badge(s) I'm buying : Magpie , Painted , Cheetah , Dragon

8,000 + 8,000 + 15,000 + 30,000 = 61,000 t
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Inosinate

They are available only for that day.
@Inosinate

They are available only for that day.
1141feb3d24695a76a1aa79bfc975bf920c52277.giff3c1de26fe141b6ca5cfb53edb13ae265de82e61.gif00549699aa6a84bbe5d610dd8016d9e327d6981a.gif43e179c18ab5dcf76c168abbcbb7eb21ac137ee1.gifec3b7a1b2e68c524e7b01b1150e44cdf0781d277.gif
[quote name="@Chingoo" date="2022-06-02 20:44:49" ] @/DepressoDad Hi! I'm having trouble finding my badges in the spreadsheet. I've been using the following link all week and watching my collection update, but when I checked tonight, none of my badges showed up. I triple checked that I was inputting the right username and id, and made copies a few times to make sure I wasn't using an older sheet. Is there anything I can do to get them showing again? Thanks. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UdUQC8x9Q01FJ7_iWsVQ6pZ8tD8cjO8907t74MejgH0/edit#gid=0 [/quote] Hello! Pladge sheet person here; I've tried to replicate this on my end, but your badges seem to show up just fine. Could you make another copy of the tracker and check if the problem persists? If it persists, could you PM me a link (go to File > Share > Anyone with the link and set as viewer) to your tracker so I can see what's going on?
@Chingoo wrote on 2022-06-02 20:44:49:
@/DepressoDad Hi! I'm having trouble finding my badges in the spreadsheet. I've been using the following link all week and watching my collection update, but when I checked tonight, none of my badges showed up. I triple checked that I was inputting the right username and id, and made copies a few times to make sure I wasn't using an older sheet. Is there anything I can do to get them showing again? Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UdUQC8x9Q01FJ7_iWsVQ6pZ8tD8cjO8907t74MejgH0/edit#gid=0

Hello! Pladge sheet person here; I've tried to replicate this on my end, but your badges seem to show up just fine. Could you make another copy of the tracker and check if the problem persists? If it persists, could you PM me a link (go to File > Share > Anyone with the link and set as viewer) to your tracker so I can see what's going on?

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@Ranmaru Hey! I just tried making another copy and putting my information in, and I realized I put the username and id in the opposite boxes. I put the info in their proper boxes and now the sheet works again. I'm sorry for the false alarm; I checked so many times last night, but I must have been too tired when trying to fill out the sheet. (Also, sorry for pinging the wrong person...I totally forgot the spreadsheet creators were not the attendants.) Thank you for your help!
@Ranmaru Hey! I just tried making another copy and putting my information in, and I realized I put the username and id in the opposite boxes. I put the info in their proper boxes and now the sheet works again. I'm sorry for the false alarm; I checked so many times last night, but I must have been too tired when trying to fill out the sheet. (Also, sorry for pinging the wrong person...I totally forgot the spreadsheet creators were not the attendants.) Thank you for your help!
jM82R8f.pngChingoobot.gif
[b]Event Pinglist:[/b] [size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@Luciferr @LucidDreams @ErraticPulse @thatoneEmokid @RandomShmoe @sakanapanda @TypeFull @FrostWynd @Peyp @jbapple @SilverInky @RaevFyth @Vivisect @Katsuji @Theine @Sinjin @Venusian @CommonRue @Graveworm @Fouguri @Hellnokitty @MistLeaf @tigressRising @mistely @almosteverything @ufology @Musasabi @shoujo @Temenos @LightBreaker @XenoModule @seen @follow @Sidegrinder @ErinNarcissa @Disillusionist @RisenWolf @sockmonkeygerald @Falconair @ghostlyplants @Severynn @Zoruna @Melova @HighFives @LoyalStar @firebirdSuite @Necralisk @chamilet @Quinnelia @Nourish @Elaendorlien @Behemo @Dierdre @Plushstiel @Ajgreelyfan3 @Heuksom @BlackFinSwampert @Rulanir @lyricalmyxteries @gaemar @Jhortanas @Binary00101010 @Tachycardia @EclipsedEden @SuzyChi @Katsuokai @Yaxie @Bayonet @Medievalredragon @Ranmaru @Gurrero @bfkitsune @Voidspeaker @c33213 @X88B88B8II @Angu15 @RileythePlagueDr @Coward @HollowBay @SilverRipple @Wraith296 @Firtarian @WangGae @Xolrit @PepperClove @KitKatKhaos @Furrwolf @FadingLogic @late711 @deviantdoge @AuroraOra @Sheta @Noivernhunter34 @3idolon @danijust @sassyatta @Dropdeaddrawing @WolfTrickster @pythonesque @crowvidae @moonmoonfoxwolf @Saraceaser @Sarluna @BlueCitrine @DracoExMorbus @eieru @JotaroCujoh @GrimdarkRoxy @HellsBlue @X3X @Noddddd @Jaypaw @Banshee @MetallicRoar @Kindra @Apothecaria @AnthraxAttacks @minervamaga @Solstices @ReaperWolfie @VerdantMeadow @LovelyDeeps @Loyalties @Joule @TheEternalPlague @quartzbone @HopeFae @Kunikida @Orielyn @dokidokibunni @tjara @knifecentipede @Micomenchi @reddi @Pufferheart @KCatonica @DelightedVilla @Dathomir @inhuman @Necramancy @Cosmiali @Saronai @hannibals @Airazon @Jaychirps @BirdeeBee @Andraya @Eschtaaa @liteweaver @Contaminate @Reynette @EnglishRose @Bunnerfly @Gormanghaste @JarlAlpha @Norayna0ekoa @Kataracts @ClownEngaged @moonstrucksmorns @Cynil @Xarina @DrAdelino @Zulaya @GreenAtlas @beBlueberry @mothmoth @Sessmachine @pyromaniacal @J0taro @KittyandCat @Font @apotheosis @Namira @Lieb @CheshireGata @jazzghost @Fallendownut @Kitsunes @Sassibirb @Bezonox @Blacklist @Fall29 @Miirim @DepressoDad @Swampman @Vepe @vediovis @necromaniac @Wardove @SolarSam @ecetulle @Reithya @roastedbees @NlCKname @Paganism @CirssPy @pixiejen @Loxeris @heartstops @Diamondsnake @venteux @Animangod @KaichouKai @DigitalMirage @WardenOfTheBluff @Mnkn10 @Yuubi @Anjoulas @b0mbyx @Decaying @NaySayer @endlessstation @Jorybear @Hyef @esmentiras @DemonicDuchess @Lovejoy @Jax @duohept @WanderingTurtle @LapisWings @Provaha @Scent @Beatoriche @Svarog @HurricaneWinds @vangeance @HeyElliott @caffeinefaerie @ProHomo57 @Twistedstripe @atomicsharkchild @Xsathra @odakotarose @smolfroglesbian @SeaShanty @jessk @Houndstooth @HeadlessKing @Gyarados86 @Astareai @Flyteofheart @AlterZero @GayWeeb @BubbleBirb @Wolfdawn @WhisperingWoe @Crystalitar @Boneheadkoopa @Wildclaw101 @Anastasia0428 @Tune @getyourghost @mossyaki @Sekine @Werepunk @Chirithy @Askesis @Twalio @nightclouds @Riiot @Trumpeteer @miles3140 @Aquadrops @catchop @fairycatrainbow @Shaddeh @Galactina @LithoLab @birdbeetv @Rampant @xxHenry1025xx @Revheks @urbancountry26 @cartographic @Deladria @Xenamorph @Brewstoid @Sitten1115 @LouCat @AlexRobins @Ketsui @Flyteeth @KiwikLuvs @Infernos @ChaosSyst @mintea00 @HalberMensch @Germs @Lansly @Eviscerate @KelpTheShark @Dekomaru @amoebawasp @Fwooomf @AloVra @lissajo @LittleGuy @Rifter @Zikitty @JinxxYouOweMe @FinalFlight @TwelveBrackets @Hraesvelgrr @nothingtown @DeadShift @Andravious @GenderlessCrow @shrimpchip @TenderVulture @SkellieTheRedd @Storrie @rockss @ultrasuede @Vaze @skyaleer @aesthera @Able37 @Beezarre @cosmoslost @Shrapnarl @Accal1a @TundraKitsune @Doozie @arwen @AlcatrazSystem @daycat @romeus @Chingoo @spits @vortexbreakdown @Eonka @Avmire @dreamerreader21 @shoydragon @Fantelle @Onuli @Eliyanah @Inosinate @fumarate @NotHereToPerch @mooncakefestival @ScatteredAshes [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] Hello everyone~ Reminder that the Pladge 1.0 badges will be retiring tomorrow at rollover and will not be returning until next year. Please make sure that you put your orders in now. [left][size=5][b]June 3rd, 2022[/b][/size] [/left] [columns] [img]https://imgur.com/NmT2127.png[/img] [center][b]Blue Jay[/b] [emoji=star size=1] [b]8 000[/b] [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]8[/b] [emoji=gem size=1][/center][nextcol] [img]https://imgur.com/IJaC75n.png[/img] [center][b]Muertos[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] [b]15 000[/b] [emoji=treasure size=1] or [b]15[/b] [emoji=gem size=1][/center][nextcol][img]https://imgur.com/lIB4Syq.png[/img] [center][color=maroon][b]Gilded[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] [b]15 000[/b] [emoji=treasure size=1] or [b]15[/b] [emoji=gem size=1][/center][nextcol] [img]https://imgur.com/U6c9D6H.png[/img] [center][color=maroon][b]Porcelain[/b][/color] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] [b]20 000[/b] [emoji=treasure size=1] or [b]20[/b] [emoji=gem size=1][/center][nextcol] [img]https://imgur.com/yfEHjZ5.png[/img] [center][color=green][b]Guar[color=maroon][u]dian[/u][/b][/color] [emoji=rainbow star 1] This limited badge is only appearing [b]today![/b] [b]40 000[/b] [emoji=treasure size=1] or [b]40[/b] [emoji=gem size=1][/center][/columns] ----- [center]To order these badges, fill the form below and [b]send to a receiver[/b] [code][b]Username :[/b] [b]ID :[/b] [b]Badge(s) I'm buying :[/b][/code] Receivers : [user=DepressoDad] [user=WolfTrickster] [user=Wolfdawn] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=DepressoDad&subject=Pladge][b]PM QUICKLINK[/b][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=WolfTrickster&subject=Pladge][b]PM QUICKLINK[/b][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=Wolfdawn&subject=Pladge][b]PM QUICKLINK[/b][/url][/center]
Event Pinglist: @Luciferr @LucidDreams @ErraticPulse @thatoneEmokid @RandomShmoe @sakanapanda @TypeFull @FrostWynd @Peyp @jbapple @SilverInky @RaevFyth @Vivisect @Katsuji @Theine @Sinjin @Venusian @CommonRue @Graveworm @Fouguri @Hellnokitty @MistLeaf @tigressRising @mistely @almosteverything @ufology @Musasabi @shoujo @Temenos @LightBreaker @XenoModule @seen @follow @Sidegrinder @ErinNarcissa @Disillusionist @RisenWolf @sockmonkeygerald @Falconair @ghostlyplants @Severynn @Zoruna @Melova @HighFives @LoyalStar @firebirdSuite @Necralisk @chamilet @Quinnelia @Nourish @Elaendorlien @Behemo @Dierdre @Plushstiel @Ajgreelyfan3 @Heuksom @BlackFinSwampert @Rulanir @lyricalmyxteries @gaemar @Jhortanas @Binary00101010 @Tachycardia @EclipsedEden @SuzyChi @Katsuokai @Yaxie @Bayonet @Medievalredragon @Ranmaru @Gurrero @bfkitsune @Voidspeaker @c33213 @X88B88B8II @Angu15 @RileythePlagueDr @Coward @HollowBay @SilverRipple @Wraith296 @Firtarian @WangGae @Xolrit @PepperClove @KitKatKhaos @Furrwolf @FadingLogic @late711 @deviantdoge @AuroraOra @Sheta @Noivernhunter34 @3idolon @danijust @sassyatta @Dropdeaddrawing @WolfTrickster @pythonesque @crowvidae @moonmoonfoxwolf @Saraceaser @Sarluna @BlueCitrine @DracoExMorbus @eieru @JotaroCujoh @GrimdarkRoxy @HellsBlue @X3X @Noddddd @Jaypaw @Banshee @MetallicRoar @Kindra @Apothecaria @AnthraxAttacks @minervamaga @Solstices @ReaperWolfie @VerdantMeadow @LovelyDeeps @Loyalties @Joule @TheEternalPlague @quartzbone @HopeFae @Kunikida @Orielyn @dokidokibunni @tjara @knifecentipede @Micomenchi @reddi @Pufferheart @KCatonica @DelightedVilla @Dathomir @inhuman @Necramancy @Cosmiali @Saronai @hannibals @Airazon @Jaychirps @BirdeeBee @Andraya @Eschtaaa @liteweaver @Contaminate @Reynette @EnglishRose @Bunnerfly @Gormanghaste @JarlAlpha @Norayna0ekoa @Kataracts @ClownEngaged @moonstrucksmorns @Cynil @Xarina @DrAdelino @Zulaya @GreenAtlas @beBlueberry @mothmoth @Sessmachine @pyromaniacal @J0taro @KittyandCat @Font @apotheosis @Namira @Lieb @CheshireGata @jazzghost @Fallendownut @Kitsunes @Sassibirb @Bezonox @Blacklist @Fall29 @Miirim @DepressoDad @Swampman @Vepe @vediovis @necromaniac @Wardove @SolarSam @ecetulle @Reithya @roastedbees @NlCKname @Paganism @CirssPy @pixiejen @Loxeris @heartstops @Diamondsnake @venteux @Animangod @KaichouKai @DigitalMirage @WardenOfTheBluff @Mnkn10 @Yuubi @Anjoulas @b0mbyx @Decaying @NaySayer @endlessstation @Jorybear @Hyef @esmentiras @DemonicDuchess @Lovejoy @Jax @duohept @WanderingTurtle @LapisWings @Provaha @Scent @Beatoriche @Svarog @HurricaneWinds @vangeance @HeyElliott @caffeinefaerie @ProHomo57 @Twistedstripe @atomicsharkchild @Xsathra @odakotarose @smolfroglesbian @SeaShanty @jessk @Houndstooth @HeadlessKing @Gyarados86 @Astareai @Flyteofheart @AlterZero @GayWeeb @BubbleBirb @Wolfdawn @WhisperingWoe @Crystalitar @Boneheadkoopa @Wildclaw101 @Anastasia0428 @Tune @getyourghost @mossyaki @Sekine @Werepunk @Chirithy @Askesis @Twalio @nightclouds @Riiot @Trumpeteer @miles3140 @Aquadrops @catchop @fairycatrainbow @Shaddeh @Galactina @LithoLab @birdbeetv @Rampant @xxHenry1025xx @Revheks @urbancountry26 @cartographic @Deladria @Xenamorph @Brewstoid @Sitten1115 @LouCat @AlexRobins @Ketsui @Flyteeth @KiwikLuvs @Infernos @ChaosSyst @mintea00 @HalberMensch @Germs @Lansly @Eviscerate @KelpTheShark @Dekomaru @amoebawasp @Fwooomf @AloVra @lissajo @LittleGuy @Rifter @Zikitty @JinxxYouOweMe @FinalFlight @TwelveBrackets @Hraesvelgrr @nothingtown @DeadShift @Andravious @GenderlessCrow @shrimpchip @TenderVulture @SkellieTheRedd @Storrie @rockss @ultrasuede @Vaze @skyaleer @aesthera @Able37 @Beezarre @cosmoslost @Shrapnarl @Accal1a @TundraKitsune @Doozie @arwen @AlcatrazSystem @daycat @romeus @Chingoo @spits @vortexbreakdown @Eonka @Avmire @dreamerreader21 @shoydragon @Fantelle @Onuli @Eliyanah @Inosinate @fumarate @NotHereToPerch @mooncakefestival @ScatteredAshes

Hello everyone~ Reminder that the Pladge 1.0 badges will be retiring tomorrow at rollover and will not be returning until next year. Please make sure that you put your orders in now.
June 3rd, 2022
NmT2127.png
Blue Jay

8 000
IJaC75n.png
Muertos

15 000
or 15
lIB4Syq.png
Gilded

15 000
or 15
U6c9D6H.png
Porcelain

20 000
or 20
yfEHjZ5.png
Guardian

This limited badge is only appearing today!

40 000
or 40

To order these badges, fill the form below and send to a receiver
Code:
[b]Username :[/b] [b]ID :[/b] [b]Badge(s) I'm buying :[/b]
Receivers :

PM QUICKLINK PM QUICKLINK PM QUICKLINK
1141feb3d24695a76a1aa79bfc975bf920c52277.giff3c1de26fe141b6ca5cfb53edb13ae265de82e61.gif00549699aa6a84bbe5d610dd8016d9e327d6981a.gif43e179c18ab5dcf76c168abbcbb7eb21ac137ee1.gifec3b7a1b2e68c524e7b01b1150e44cdf0781d277.gif
Username : RaevFyth
ID : 466541
Badge(s) I'm buying : Guardian for 40kT
Username : RaevFyth
ID : 466541
Badge(s) I'm buying : Guardian for 40kT
[b]Username :[/b] seen [b]ID :[/b] 417376 [b]Badge(s) I'm buying :[/b] Guardian Sending 40kt to DepressoDad [emoji=raven size=1]
Badge(s) I'm buying : Guardian
Sending 40kt to DepressoDad
SgaIQc3.png
Username : SuzyChi
ID : 170971
Username : SuzyChi
ID : 170971
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2