Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pladge [Plague's Badge Fundraiser]
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Username : WolfByte
ID : 448137
Badge(s) I'm buying : Blacklight, Dream

60,000t
Username : WolfByte
ID : 448137
Badge(s) I'm buying : Blacklight, Dream

60,000t
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
[quote name="Contaminate" date="2022-06-08 21:56:21" ] @urbancountry26 I managed to send in payment fort the last day offerings to @WolfTrickster. I'm not sure if they can coordinate paying you back? Or possibly send the other 120g back and I can send it to you instead [/quote] @Contaminate - That would be great, Thnxs, cool and glad you got them.
Contaminate wrote on 2022-06-08 21:56:21:
@urbancountry26

I managed to send in payment fort the last day offerings to @WolfTrickster. I'm not sure if they can coordinate paying you back? Or possibly send the other 120g back and I can send it to you instead

@Contaminate - That would be great, Thnxs, cool and glad you got them.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
Username : Lovejoy
ID : 51770
Badge(s) I'm buying : Blacklight, Dragon, NO, Explorer, Farm Crow, Guardian
Username : Lovejoy
ID : 51770
Badge(s) I'm buying : Blacklight, Dragon, NO, Explorer, Farm Crow, Guardian
I know I missed the last set but would it be possible to get pinged in the future?
I know I missed the last set but would it be possible to get pinged in the future?
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin there's a new thread here with a few badges currently for sale and a link to the self-editing pinglist!
@CrowHarlequin there's a new thread here with a few badges currently for sale and a link to the self-editing pinglist!
tbrimoZ.png
@rockss

The link doesn't work but I'll search for it!
@rockss

The link doesn't work but I'll search for it!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
I'm not sure what happened there, sorry, and thanks for letting me know! Here is the right link (hopefully) just in case it's helpful https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3144159
I'm not sure what happened there, sorry, and thanks for letting me know! Here is the right link (hopefully) just in case it's helpful https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3144159
tbrimoZ.png
A couple of questions. Wasn't there a series of bug badges at one point? I don't see them in Zim's profile or under UserData. Also, does one token = one badge?

(I know there's no plague event happening atm. Just wanted to ask ahead of time.)
A couple of questions. Wasn't there a series of bug badges at one point? I don't see them in Zim's profile or under UserData. Also, does one token = one badge?

(I know there's no plague event happening atm. Just wanted to ask ahead of time.)
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
Hello @Reignhart! I'll get back to you regarding the bug series. It might be part of pladge series one? I'm not sure, I will have to look around the sheets.

As for tokens, yes! One token can be used to purchase one badge, whether or not pladge is open at the time. (I'm always here~)
Hello @Reignhart! I'll get back to you regarding the bug series. It might be part of pladge series one? I'm not sure, I will have to look around the sheets.

As for tokens, yes! One token can be used to purchase one badge, whether or not pladge is open at the time. (I'm always here~)
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
For people who got lost like me, here is the newest Pladge thread:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3227465
For people who got lost like me, here is the newest Pladge thread:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3227465
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59