Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pladge [Plague's Badge Fundraiser]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
*FANGIRL SHRIEK* It's baaaaack!
*FANGIRL SHRIEK* It's baaaaack!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Username : Dekomaru
ID : 327766
Badge(s) I'm buying : all (python, sunny day, graveyard, pool party, & plushie)

Username : Dekomaru
ID : 327766
Badge(s) I'm buying : all (python, sunny day, graveyard, pool party, & plushie)

tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
7ntZZGM.png
mtHAEL4.png
eIK5iG7.png
mlHpBMC.png
[/center]
the return of pladge!!!! hearteyes!!!!!!!!
the return of pladge!!!! hearteyes!!!!!!!!
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I NEED THE SNEK

Username : Pinguin
ID : 113413
Badge(s) I'm buying : Python in a ball, Pool Party
I NEED THE SNEK

Username : Pinguin
ID : 113413
Badge(s) I'm buying : Python in a ball, Pool Party
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
AW YESSS TIME FOR ME TO GO BROKE AGAIN
I love the theme!

@NobleRot Just wondering, is it still possible to yeet money at you guys for the Pladge 1.0 badges? There were rather a lot of them I wanted, so I'd made a copy of the spreadsheet and was going through literally all of them to decide exactly how many hundreds of thousands of treasure I was going to spend, so it was taking some time :')
AW YESSS TIME FOR ME TO GO BROKE AGAIN
I love the theme!

@NobleRot Just wondering, is it still possible to yeet money at you guys for the Pladge 1.0 badges? There were rather a lot of them I wanted, so I'd made a copy of the spreadsheet and was going through literally all of them to decide exactly how many hundreds of thousands of treasure I was going to spend, so it was taking some time :')
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Beatoriche

So glad you're enjoying the new theme!

We will run the 1.0 badges until the end of June. I had wanted to retire them at the end of March but being so busy with new event prepping I felt like it wouldn't have been enough notice to give people only a month for the badges. Only to reopen them again in June. So I felt like this was the best option to make everyone happy. However, once they do retire in June they won't be available again until June 2023.

I will make an official announcement at the end of the current event so everyone is aware of the deadline!
@Beatoriche

So glad you're enjoying the new theme!

We will run the 1.0 badges until the end of June. I had wanted to retire them at the end of March but being so busy with new event prepping I felt like it wouldn't have been enough notice to give people only a month for the badges. Only to reopen them again in June. So I felt like this was the best option to make everyone happy. However, once they do retire in June they won't be available again until June 2023.

I will make an official announcement at the end of the current event so everyone is aware of the deadline!
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Awesome, glad to hear I still have some time, there's some truly wonderful badges in there that I'd hate to have missed :)
Awesome, glad to hear I still have some time, there's some truly wonderful badges in there that I'd hate to have missed :)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
these are super cute badges! though i worry you guys will burn out quickly with only two receivers. i hope you guys can find more help, and thanks for continuing pladge c:
these are super cute badges! though i worry you guys will burn out quickly with only two receivers. i hope you guys can find more help, and thanks for continuing pladge c:
nLuOZCa.png
Username : ClownEngage
ID : 570986
Badge(s) I'm buying : Python in a ball

SNEK!!!
Username : ClownEngage
ID : 570986
Badge(s) I'm buying : Python in a ball

SNEK!!!
AHHHHH Hooray!!

So proud of you all for overcoming and growing <33 can't wait to participate with everyone moving forward! (RIP my wallet hehe!)
AHHHHH Hooray!!

So proud of you all for overcoming and growing <33 can't wait to participate with everyone moving forward! (RIP my wallet hehe!)
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59