Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | — tori's chibi buddies [PING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Aw, I don't have enough funds right now (nor any of those breeds seeking art as much, ahahaha), but I'm glad you went with it! I'm loving what you have so far!
Aw, I don't have enough funds right now (nor any of those breeds seeking art as much, ahahaha), but I'm glad you went with it! I'm loving what you have so far!
BUMP
BUMP
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@Incantamentum oh! your very gorgeous gaoler. i added to the 103 likes last week :] i'm not sure if you've realised, but i don't have any bases for gaolers, and the closest is a tundra! you've asked to add the horns, so if you're fine with Tempo under a tundra base i can work with it, and i'll try to change to the wings as well. i might need to charge more for the changes though, is an extra 30kt fine with you? if so, total would be 120kt + 30kt + 30kt (accent) = 180kt, with discount [b]90k[/b] [emoji=treasure size=1]. let me know if this is okay, thanks! and thank you for the advice as well! not sure how to shift my thread to the adoptables topic, but i'll see how it goes ^^
@Incantamentum
oh! your very gorgeous gaoler. i added to the 103 likes last week :]

i'm not sure if you've realised, but i don't have any bases for gaolers, and the closest is a tundra! you've asked to add the horns, so if you're fine with Tempo under a tundra base i can work with it, and i'll try to change to the wings as well. i might need to charge more for the changes though, is an extra 30kt fine with you?

if so, total would be 120kt + 30kt + 30kt (accent) = 180kt, with discount 90k .

let me know if this is okay, thanks! and thank you for the advice as well! not sure how to shift my thread to the adoptables topic, but i'll see how it goes ^^
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
@Namulord that's okay! thank you for the kind words anyway! :] @Myroqhunter hi there! oki, adding you to the list. the total will be 100g + 20g = 120g, with discount [b]60[/b] [emoji=gem size=1]. go ahead and send that over when you can, i'll start asap. thanks! @Tirtouga678 THANKS FOR THE BONK BFF
@Namulord
that's okay! thank you for the kind words anyway! :]

@Myroqhunter
hi there! oki, adding you to the list. the total will be 100g + 20g = 120g, with discount 60 .

go ahead and send that over when you can, i'll start asap. thanks!

@Tirtouga678
THANKS FOR THE BONK BFF
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
Haha, I'm dumb. Nothing needs to be changed, I'll send payment. You could either delete this post and make a new one in the adoptables forum or ask a mod I think to move it for you
Haha, I'm dumb. Nothing needs to be changed, I'll send payment. You could either delete this post and make a new one in the adoptables forum or ask a mod I think to move it for you

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@Incantamentum
ah??? oki :]
@Incantamentum
ah??? oki :]
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
I mean, you don't have to move this post if you don't want to
I mean, you don't have to move this post if you don't want to

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@Incantamentum
haha i was referring to the "nothing needs to be changed"! thank you so much lol
@Incantamentum
haha i was referring to the "nothing needs to be changed"! thank you so much lol
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
Could I be added to your general pinglist please? :)
Could I be added to your general pinglist please? :)
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@SuzyChi
added! thank you for your interest :)
@SuzyChi
added! thank you for your interest :)
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16