Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | — tori's chibi buddies [PING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Icingale thank you for waiting, i hope you like this :) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MY1i4t5.png[/img][/center]
@Icingale
thank you for waiting, i hope you like this :)
MY1i4t5.png
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
Good evening. May I be added to your ping list, please?
Good evening. May I be added to your ping list, please?
TWAPeZx.png54808201.pngVunbuZM.png
@ampratt
of course! thank you for the interest!
@ampratt
of course! thank you for the interest!
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
@crowvidae omg i did it i survived!!! firstly i am so sorry for the terriblly long wait; i shouldn't be this way. i added the flower for compensation and if you want, i can give you 50% off your next order (when i open ^^)! i hope you like it though! i love her colours if i haven't mentioned already <3 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/h12akHM.png[/img]
@crowvidae
omg i did it i survived!!! firstly i am so sorry for the terriblly long wait; i shouldn't be this way. i added the flower for compensation and if you want, i can give you 50% off your next order (when i open ^^)! i hope you like it though! i love her colours if i haven't mentioned already <3
h12akHM.png
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
@crowvidae
afraid you might have missed it lol
@crowvidae
afraid you might have missed it lol
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
OOP I very much did! terribly sorry, my pings have been quite a mess of late ;u; (thank you for the re-ping btw, I would've 100% missed it HAHAHA)

glad to see you're still standing from college works! you really didn't have to go extra mile as I didnt mind the wait at all, but I appreciate the gesture very much ;;; thank you so much for making one for her, it turned adorable!! <3

(happy you like her colours too~ thanks sm again! ^0^
OOP I very much did! terribly sorry, my pings have been quite a mess of late ;u; (thank you for the re-ping btw, I would've 100% missed it HAHAHA)

glad to see you're still standing from college works! you really didn't have to go extra mile as I didnt mind the wait at all, but I appreciate the gesture very much ;;; thank you so much for making one for her, it turned adorable!! <3

(happy you like her colours too~ thanks sm again! ^0^
7bfJZaP.png
@SunnySunrise hey!!! i'm so sorry for the wait, i hope i can compensate by giving you a 50% off on the next order when i open! ^^'' BUUUUT! i hope you like this...the colour combi is so unique so i'm really unsure if it played out well on the chibi to your liking. thank you so much for being patient, i really appreciate it! have a great day <3 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jj0ST0S.png[/img]
@SunnySunrise
hey!!! i'm so sorry for the wait, i hope i can compensate by giving you a 50% off on the next order when i open! ^^''

BUUUUT! i hope you like this...the colour combi is so unique so i'm really unsure if it played out well on the chibi to your liking. thank you so much for being patient, i really appreciate it! have a great day <3
jj0ST0S.png
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
@StarryLune May i be added to pinglist! Also please take care of yourself, ik how collage is and its STRESSFUL but i believe in you more then what i did LOL But still please take care of yourself <3
@StarryLune May i be added to pinglist! Also please take care of yourself, ik how collage is and its STRESSFUL but i believe in you more then what i did LOL But still please take care of yourself <3
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
@StarryLune
ASDFGHJK- ITS SO CUTE TYSM!!!! <3333
@StarryLune
ASDFGHJK- ITS SO CUTE TYSM!!!! <3333
@SweetTreatLion
of course! thank you so much for the encouragement, you're so sweet :)

@SunnySunrise
yipeee!!! thank you and you're welcome <333
@SweetTreatLion
of course! thank you so much for the encouragement, you're so sweet :)

@SunnySunrise
yipeee!!! thank you and you're welcome <333
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8