Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ATTACK! |Coli-Theme Adopts [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@ItMeansHope Yes, 1350 gems is correct. Thank you, and please send it through CR or PM once you're ready! I'll accept it once the adopts are completed.

@ElysionLycaon Since the skin is a pretty easy coloration/marking change and would fit the base the same way normal genes would, I'd be willing to do it for cheap. (Honestly, it's simpler than a lot of the genes I already offer for free, lmao. I'd just have to adjust the layering for fins and facial shading.) How does +30-50 gems/kt sound? I'm chill with anything in that range.
@ItMeansHope Yes, 1350 gems is correct. Thank you, and please send it through CR or PM once you're ready! I'll accept it once the adopts are completed.

@ElysionLycaon Since the skin is a pretty easy coloration/marking change and would fit the base the same way normal genes would, I'd be willing to do it for cheap. (Honestly, it's simpler than a lot of the genes I already offer for free, lmao. I'd just have to adjust the layering for fins and facial shading.) How does +30-50 gems/kt sound? I'm chill with anything in that range.
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
That sounds completely fine with me! I'll go ahead and fill out the form then, thank you ^^ [b]AMBUSH Link to dragon/scry:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6931587][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=6931587&skin=17517&apparel=716,743,744&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Orientation:[/b] Right [b]Rock Color:[/b] Darker gray/black like basalt, please [b]Price and Currency:[/b] 300g [b]Minor Personalizations?[/b]: Veteran's Eye Scar and Shoulder Scars OR just whatever scars you wanna add So excited! Thank you in advance <3
That sounds completely fine with me! I'll go ahead and fill out the form then, thank you ^^

AMBUSH
Link to dragon/scry:
dragon?did=6931587&skin=17517&apparel=716,743,744&xt=dressing.png
Orientation: Right
Rock Color: Darker gray/black like basalt, please
Price and Currency: 300g
Minor Personalizations?: Veteran's Eye Scar and Shoulder Scars OR just whatever scars you wanna add

So excited! Thank you in advance <3
Sig_1.png
Sig_2.png
image_part_005.png
______
@ElysionLycaon Sounds good, adopt confirmed! I have a few orders to get through at the moment, but I'll try to return this one before the weekend. You're welcome to send payment anytime in the next day or two, and I'll accept it once the adopt is completed
@ElysionLycaon Sounds good, adopt confirmed! I have a few orders to get through at the moment, but I'll try to return this one before the weekend. You're welcome to send payment anytime in the next day or two, and I'll accept it once the adopt is completed
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
These are fantastic!!

do you take usd? If not that's fine, I can do gems as well <3

MAGE
Link to dragon/scry: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20069413
version w/out apparel:
Chaser Goal

"Attack" Element: Arcane, unless you could do blue fire?
Price and Currency: 475g, I believe? because of poison + spines
Minor Personalizations?: If you are able to do various open cuts/scratches (like recent stuff as opposed to scars), that would be awesome!! Nothing specific otherwise though
These are fantastic!!

do you take usd? If not that's fine, I can do gems as well <3

MAGE
Link to dragon/scry: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20069413
version w/out apparel:
Chaser Goal

"Attack" Element: Arcane, unless you could do blue fire?
Price and Currency: 475g, I believe? because of poison + spines
Minor Personalizations?: If you are able to do various open cuts/scratches (like recent stuff as opposed to scars), that would be awesome!! Nothing specific otherwise though
fr_sig_by_deerpuff-db2f4ah.png art_shop_ad4sig_by_deerpuff-db2nds2.png
@Cloudsteps Thank you! While I don't currently have my PayPal set up, I would eventually like to offer USD commissions/adopts. Gems are preferred for now, though.

And yup, 475g is correct. I could do either arcane or blue fire for her attack, just let me know which you'd prefer!
@Cloudsteps Thank you! While I don't currently have my PayPal set up, I would eventually like to offer USD commissions/adopts. Gems are preferred for now, though.

And yup, 475g is correct. I could do either arcane or blue fire for her attack, just let me know which you'd prefer!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
Closing these for a day or two to catch up on orders - thank you to everyone who's expressed interest and/or purchased adopts thus far!

If anyone would like to be added to a pinglist for reopenings, please let me know!
Closing these for a day or two to catch up on orders - thank you to everyone who's expressed interest and/or purchased adopts thus far!

If anyone would like to be added to a pinglist for reopenings, please let me know!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
AMBUSH
Link to dragon/scry: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63736643
Orientation: Left
Rock Color: Default
Price and Currency: Gems
Minor Personalizations?: N/A :)

gorgeous art!

edit: whoops, didn't check the last page before posting, lol. i can delete this order if desired or else i'm happy to wait as long as it takes :)
AMBUSH
Link to dragon/scry: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63736643
Orientation: Left
Rock Color: Default
Price and Currency: Gems
Minor Personalizations?: N/A :)

gorgeous art!

edit: whoops, didn't check the last page before posting, lol. i can delete this order if desired or else i'm happy to wait as long as it takes :)
Hellwell's Heralds Level 25 Raffle! Click Here!
Sounds good! Blue fire please~!
Sounds good! Blue fire please~!
fr_sig_by_deerpuff-db2f4ah.png art_shop_ad4sig_by_deerpuff-db2nds2.png
@RexD999 Lmao, I think we posted at nearly the exact same time (closing slots and ordering) so I'll go ahead and take your order! (gorgeous dragon, too) Might not be able to finish it until this weekend, though.

Please send payment any time between now and then, and I'll accept it once the adopt is completed!
@RexD999 Lmao, I think we posted at nearly the exact same time (closing slots and ordering) so I'll go ahead and take your order! (gorgeous dragon, too) Might not be able to finish it until this weekend, though.

Please send payment any time between now and then, and I'll accept it once the adopt is completed!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
awesome!! thank you <3 i'll line up the CR right away :)
awesome!! thank you <3 i'll line up the CR right away :)
Hellwell's Heralds Level 25 Raffle! Click Here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72