Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ATTACK! |Coli-Theme Adopts [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@SpiritFeather Absolutely! Those two are gorgeous, and I'd be glad to add their accents. I might have so simplify some parts to fit the existing linework, but I'll try my best to keep them accurate.

Please send payment through a CR/PM and I'll accept it once the adopts are returned
@SpiritFeather Absolutely! Those two are gorgeous, and I'd be glad to add their accents. I might have so simplify some parts to fit the existing linework, but I'll try my best to keep them accurate.

Please send payment through a CR/PM and I'll accept it once the adopts are returned
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
Finished Adopts for @/SpiritFeather [img]https://i.ibb.co/X8P2jhz/Ambush-Mirror-Loss.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/d2PPSR1/Ambush-Mirror-Remembrance.png[/img]
Finished Adopts for @/SpiritFeather

Ambush-Mirror-Loss.png
Ambush-Mirror-Remembrance.png
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
ouugh these are so lovelyyy;; AMBUSH Link to dragon/scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71031753][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/710318/71031753_350.png[/img][/url] Orientation: right Rock Color: Default Price and Currency: 300kT Minor Personalizations?: instead of arcane eyes can you give them wind-green eyes? and if possible have the koi marking on their face only cover their left side? the koi is meant to be representative of burn scars, not that you have to go all out on that, but just to give an idea. if that's too much, no worries!
ouugh these are so lovelyyy;;

AMBUSH
Link to dragon/scry: 71031753_350.png
Orientation: right
Rock Color: Default
Price and Currency: 300kT
Minor Personalizations?: instead of arcane eyes can you give them wind-green eyes? and if possible have the koi marking on their face only cover their left side?
the koi is meant to be representative of burn scars, not that you have to go all out on that, but just to give an idea. if that's too much, no worries!
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@Ambathy Sure thing! If you want, I can treat the koi more like an accent and make the markings look more like scars than the normal gene. (If so, do you want them on their body in the normal koi places or just on their face?)

Also to clarify, you want their left, correct? So the markings would go on the right-most side of the adopt?

Please sent payment through a CR/PM and I'll collect it once I'm finished!
@Ambathy Sure thing! If you want, I can treat the koi more like an accent and make the markings look more like scars than the normal gene. (If so, do you want them on their body in the normal koi places or just on their face?)

Also to clarify, you want their left, correct? So the markings would go on the right-most side of the adopt?

Please sent payment through a CR/PM and I'll collect it once I'm finished!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
DRAGON #1 ELIMINATE Link to dragon/scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53882956][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/538830/53882956_350.png[/img][/url] Include the red "Eliminate" marking?: Yes/No Yes please! Orientation: Left/Right Left Price and Currency: I'll pay entirely with gems... his pricing should be 600 gems because his tert is line breaking and I need to sponsor it (i think). Are his primal eyes extra? Because I can't recall reading anything about that but I feel like they should be Minor Personalizations?: This includes small details like scars or unique markings. It does NOT include apparel and cannot change line-art. Could you add a scar over one of his eyes please? I don't care which one :) DRAGON #2 ELIMINATE Link to dragon/scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62608261][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626083/62608261_350.png[/img][/url] Include the red "Eliminate" marking?: Yes/No Yes please! Orientation: Left/Right Right this time Price and Currency: I'll pay entirely with gems... I think he's just basic pricing unless primal eyes are marked up. So 500g? Minor Personalizations?: This includes small details like scars or unique markings. It does NOT include apparel and cannot change line-art. Could you add a some light scaring on his extended leg? Thank you! DRAGON #3 AMBUSH Link to dragon/scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30196536][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/301966/30196536_350.png[/img][/url] Orientation: Left/Right Right please Rock Color: Could you make the rocks look kind of reddish-brown? Price and Currency: All in gems... I think the total price here would be base price 250 gems Minor Personalizations?: This includes small details like scars or unique markings. It does NOT include apparel and cannot change line-art. Would it be possible for you to make his eyes look like they are glowing? Do you need me to add scries for all three dragons without their accents/apparel? I can send you their scries if you'd like! Lastly, I just wanted to ask: you only have the mage stones available for the elements you have stones listed for right? Like you don't have the shadow element available yet?
DRAGON #1
ELIMINATE
Link to dragon/scry:
53882956_350.png
Include the red "Eliminate" marking?: Yes/No
Yes please!
Orientation: Left/Right
Left
Price and Currency:
I'll pay entirely with gems... his pricing should be 600 gems because his tert is line breaking and I need to sponsor it (i think). Are his primal eyes extra? Because I can't recall reading anything about that but I feel like they should be
Minor Personalizations?: This includes small details like scars or unique markings. It does NOT include apparel and cannot change line-art.
Could you add a scar over one of his eyes please? I don't care which one :)

DRAGON #2
ELIMINATE
Link to dragon/scry:
62608261_350.png
Include the red "Eliminate" marking?: Yes/No
Yes please!
Right this time
Price and Currency:
I'll pay entirely with gems... I think he's just basic pricing unless primal eyes are marked up. So 500g?
Minor Personalizations?: This includes small details like scars or unique markings. It does NOT include apparel and cannot change line-art.
Could you add a some light scaring on his extended leg? Thank you!

DRAGON #3
AMBUSH
Link to dragon/scry:
30196536_350.png
Right please
Rock Color:
Could you make the rocks look kind of reddish-brown?
Price and Currency:
All in gems... I think the total price here would be base price 250 gems
Would it be possible for you to make his eyes look like they are glowing?
Do you need me to add scries for all three dragons without their accents/apparel? I can send you their scries if you'd like!

Lastly, I just wanted to ask: you only have the mage stones available for the elements you have stones listed for right? Like you don't have the shadow element available yet?
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope Thanks for the order! To clarify (and I should add this to the main post as well)
1. All eye types are always free for my adopts, as I’ll make and reuse a template for them upon request. No extra fee for primal!
2. I can do any Mage element requested, not just the ones on the post, so you’re welcome to order a Shadow sometime, if you’d like. I only have a limited number on the main post because all 11 wouldn’t fit.

As for scries, if the genes you want drawn are different from their actual genes, yes, please send them over! Otherwise I can simply use the “check morphology” feature on them and work from there.
@ItMeansHope Thanks for the order! To clarify (and I should add this to the main post as well)
1. All eye types are always free for my adopts, as I’ll make and reuse a template for them upon request. No extra fee for primal!
2. I can do any Mage element requested, not just the ones on the post, so you’re welcome to order a Shadow sometime, if you’d like. I only have a limited number on the main post because all 11 wouldn’t fit.

As for scries, if the genes you want drawn are different from their actual genes, yes, please send them over! Otherwise I can simply use the “check morphology” feature on them and work from there.
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
hi first of all I LOVE your art and adopts. could I be added to the pinglist for any updates/slots/new breeds and bases? Absolute love the idea of more coli oriented adopts, and your mirror bases LOOK SO GOOD - just what few mirrors I do have don't fit - but really hoping I get to order from you someday!! :DD
hi first of all I LOVE your art and adopts. could I be added to the pinglist for any updates/slots/new breeds and bases? Absolute love the idea of more coli oriented adopts, and your mirror bases LOOK SO GOOD - just what few mirrors I do have don't fit - but really hoping I get to order from you someday!! :DD
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae Thank you, and sure thing!

Right now, I have Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, and Skydancer versions of these in progress, as well as a couple other pose ideas. I appreciate the interest, and hopefully something will fit what you’re looking for sooner or later!
@crowvidae Thank you, and sure thing!

Right now, I have Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, and Skydancer versions of these in progress, as well as a couple other pose ideas. I appreciate the interest, and hopefully something will fit what you’re looking for sooner or later!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
No the genes for the dragons would be the exact same genes they have. The only change to the dragon itself is that for the last mirror (the ambush one) I'd love if you could make his eyes glowing. Here's a scry of him with glowing eyes: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=14&winggene=0&wings=111&auth=98369af128b873018d0d5307323a5e3469ec4def&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Otherwise the other two dragons have the same genes and eyes as they already have. So total would be.... 600g (elim + 100g upcharge for the scales tert) + 500 gems (regular elim) + 250 gems (regular ambush) = 1350 gems total. Would you mind doublechecking that, I'd hate to screw up on payment!
No the genes for the dragons would be the exact same genes they have. The only change to the dragon itself is that for the last mirror (the ambush one) I'd love if you could make his eyes glowing. Here's a scry of him with glowing eyes:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=14&winggene=0&wings=111&auth=98369af128b873018d0d5307323a5e3469ec4def&dummyext=prev.png

Otherwise the other two dragons have the same genes and eyes as they already have. So total would be.... 600g (elim + 100g upcharge for the scales tert) + 500 gems (regular elim) + 250 gems (regular ambush) = 1350 gems total. Would you mind doublechecking that, I'd hate to screw up on payment!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
Oh wow, these are absolutely wonderful!
I was wondering if you felt comfortable with doing a skin on the Ambush base, and if so what kind of price/bribe would I be looking at for it?

The skin in question is
Oh wow, these are absolutely wonderful!
I was wondering if you felt comfortable with doing a skin on the Ambush base, and if so what kind of price/bribe would I be looking at for it?

The skin in question is
Sig_1.png
Sig_2.png
image_part_005.png
______
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72