Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Hiatus]Valiant Frontier - a MonHun ARPG
Quote:
Starter Monster: Great Izuchi
Monster's Name: Izri
Monster's Gender: Male

You have two level-ups! Please place an "X" next to the stat(s) you'd like to allocate those points into.
Health: X
Attack: X
Defense:

Oh man, I remember seeing the interest check for this a while ago! It's so cool to see it in its playable form-- you did a great job! ^^
Quote:
Starter Monster: Great Izuchi
Monster's Name: Izri
Monster's Gender: Male

You have two level-ups! Please place an "X" next to the stat(s) you'd like to allocate those points into.
Health: X
Defense:

Oh man, I remember seeing the interest check for this a while ago! It's so cool to see it in its playable form-- you did a great job! ^^

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
VX0BdyJ.gif sKm6SRH.png
@SuddenShimmer I know I'm not the person running the thread, but I can help! She keeps track of everyone's items for us because she's awesome like that and she went ahead and made it so we can see all of them! So you could look through (or use the find function) to see who does have it and give them a ping, maybe? Link to everyone's inventories. It's also provided in the first post of the thread. :3 I checked and I do not have a Rathian Webbing to trade, unfortunately. D:
@SuddenShimmer I know I'm not the person running the thread, but I can help! She keeps track of everyone's items for us because she's awesome like that and she went ahead and made it so we can see all of them! So you could look through (or use the find function) to see who does have it and give them a ping, maybe? Link to everyone's inventories. It's also provided in the first post of the thread. :3 I checked and I do not have a Rathian Webbing to trade, unfortunately. D:
iiILKcw.png
Pietersite's nerves had been oddly...alight, as of late, and he could only attribute his increasing restlessness to all of the fighting he had been doing over the past few days. Recognizing that he would, ultimately, be better off spending some time relaxing in order to get his blood to stop bubbling before things got out of control, he strode to the quest board with a different sort of purpose than usual.
He had seen the listing up there when he grabbed the other quests before, but his tunnel vision had been too focused on slaying to give it any real consideration. Easily plucking it from the board, his empty eyes intently scanned the request. A nice, simple, calm trek to the Bolstering Taiga was exactly what his heart needed right now.

-

finally have the time to sit down and write something for this! i am sending Pietersite #014 out on a social quest to deliver honey ~
Pietersite's nerves had been oddly...alight, as of late, and he could only attribute his increasing restlessness to all of the fighting he had been doing over the past few days. Recognizing that he would, ultimately, be better off spending some time relaxing in order to get his blood to stop bubbling before things got out of control, he strode to the quest board with a different sort of purpose than usual.
He had seen the listing up there when he grabbed the other quests before, but his tunnel vision had been too focused on slaying to give it any real consideration. Easily plucking it from the board, his empty eyes intently scanned the request. A nice, simple, calm trek to the Bolstering Taiga was exactly what his heart needed right now.

-

finally have the time to sit down and write something for this! i am sending Pietersite #014 out on a social quest to deliver honey ~
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
@chorderaos

Oh shoot! I did see that! I think I’ve misinterpreted or misread part of the trading section on the front, so thanks! :> I’ll definitely give it shot!

All good, thanks again!

@Fushide @Dawkosaur @Gumbald @Cacophany

Heya! Would any of you have a Rathian Webbing you’d be up to trading? I just need one, and am happy to offer a Shimmersyrup, buy another/other Material(s) from the shop to trade, or hand over multiple potions if that’s of interest. Or if there’s something else you have in mind?
@chorderaos

Oh shoot! I did see that! I think I’ve misinterpreted or misread part of the trading section on the front, so thanks! :> I’ll definitely give it shot!

All good, thanks again!

@Fushide @Dawkosaur @Gumbald @Cacophany

Heya! Would any of you have a Rathian Webbing you’d be up to trading? I just need one, and am happy to offer a Shimmersyrup, buy another/other Material(s) from the shop to trade, or hand over multiple potions if that’s of interest. Or if there’s something else you have in mind?
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@SuddenShimmer
i'm prettyyyyy sure I have 2, i'd be happy to give you 1 for a shimmersyrup!
also aaaa this just reminded me i need to do some quests here
@SuddenShimmer
i'm prettyyyyy sure I have 2, i'd be happy to give you 1 for a shimmersyrup!
also aaaa this just reminded me i need to do some quests here
@Dawkosaur

Eeey, thank you so much! And welcome back

@/Malzykins

Me and dawkosaur are trading
1 of my Shimmersyrup <—> 1 of their Rathian Webbing
@Dawkosaur

Eeey, thank you so much! And welcome back

@/Malzykins

Me and dawkosaur are trading
1 of my Shimmersyrup <—> 1 of their Rathian Webbing
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
[img]https://i.ibb.co/z27ZczN/image-2022-01-09-185504.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/GtD5TGd/image-2022-01-09-185726.png[/img] [center][i]As the green and orange egg finally starts to hatch Spongy watches closely in excitement to catch a glimpse of his new packmate! The egg has finally hatched! It's... it's... wait what actually is this thing??? [/i][/center] I know in MHS2 when you hatch an egg its basically a tiny version of the adult form but what would a Seltas Queen (or any neopteron for that matter) look like just hatched?? I think it'd be fun if they were a tiny little inconspicuous grub. [rule] I'd like to name my Seltas Queen Pincer! I'm not sure how many state points i could put into her (I think it's two?) so please correct me if I'm wrong DX [quote=Pincer #013]Health: Attack: X Defense: X[/quote] [rule] I'd also like to send [b]Spongy #006 and Pincer #013[/b] to slay a Nargacuga
image-2022-01-09-185504.png
image-2022-01-09-185726.png
As the green and orange egg finally starts to hatch Spongy watches closely in excitement to catch a glimpse of his new packmate!
The egg has finally hatched! It's... it's... wait what actually is this thing???
I know in MHS2 when you hatch an egg its basically a tiny version of the adult form but what would a Seltas Queen (or any neopteron for that matter) look like just hatched?? I think it'd be fun if they were a tiny little inconspicuous grub.
I'd like to name my Seltas Queen Pincer!
I'm not sure how many state points i could put into her (I think it's two?) so please correct me if I'm wrong DX
Pincer #013 wrote:
Health:
Defense: X

I'd also like to send Spongy #006 and Pincer #013 to slay a Nargacuga
Evening, everyone! Time for the usual rounds [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1] @Fushide Oh please don't worry about text walls, I read every single little bit!! I really love what everyone comes up with, and you're no exception ^^ My only concern is eventually running out of things to reply with that don't sound copy-pasted!! It's truly all so wonderful... That being said! Kaeya has finally grown, and those lovely stories have him now at [b]level 3[/b]! Choose a stat, any stat~ Finally, I''ll go ahead and drop you those rewards for the Arzuros quest! Like I said, no skimming needed. I just love reading <3 @liminalspace Quest accepted! It'll be nice to have ol' Pi go for a... [i]potentially[/i] soothing stroll through the more comfortable climates :] @chorderaos Awwwwwh I didn't expect anyone to pitch in for me! That's super sweet of you, I about broke down when I saw it,,,,, thank you for that!! :pleading_face: To answer your question about skills, they [i]will [/i]need to be in token form to combine. I plan on making an item/feature of some sort that can remove equipped skills and turn them back into tokens, though, so no worries if you feel you might've wasted a token or two! ^^ @SuddenShimmer Honestly, everyone's writing of the Mizutsune has been so enjoyable to read xD Dropping you your bonus rewards! Ya know, you've totally brought it to my attention, too, that I should probably mention player trades can go both ways. I've gone ahead and completed you and @Dawkosaur 's trade, nonetheless :D Good stuff! Additionally, the shop items you've purchased have also been accounted for! Speaking of @Dawkosaur ... lovely Pincer has grown! I've dropped her stats into the correct places, and that very very cute pic you've drawn (which, I agree--they should have totally been silly little grub creatures hehe) has grown her to [b]level 2[/b]! You may choose another stat to boost for her ^^ [rule] Ah... now, onto those combat scenarios! Please excuse me, anyone that may get double pings because of it~
Evening, everyone! Time for the usual rounds

@Fushide
Oh please don't worry about text walls, I read every single little bit!! I really love what everyone comes up with, and you're no exception ^^ My only concern is eventually running out of things to reply with that don't sound copy-pasted!! It's truly all so wonderful...
That being said! Kaeya has finally grown, and those lovely stories have him now at level 3! Choose a stat, any stat~
Finally, I''ll go ahead and drop you those rewards for the Arzuros quest! Like I said, no skimming needed. I just love reading <3

@liminalspace
Quest accepted! It'll be nice to have ol' Pi go for a... potentially soothing stroll through the more comfortable climates :]

@chorderaos
Awwwwwh I didn't expect anyone to pitch in for me! That's super sweet of you, I about broke down when I saw it,,,,, thank you for that!! :pleading_face:
To answer your question about skills, they will need to be in token form to combine. I plan on making an item/feature of some sort that can remove equipped skills and turn them back into tokens, though, so no worries if you feel you might've wasted a token or two! ^^

@SuddenShimmer
Honestly, everyone's writing of the Mizutsune has been so enjoyable to read xD Dropping you your bonus rewards!
Ya know, you've totally brought it to my attention, too, that I should probably mention player trades can go both ways. I've gone ahead and completed you and @Dawkosaur 's trade, nonetheless :D Good stuff! Additionally, the shop items you've purchased have also been accounted for!

Speaking of @Dawkosaur ... lovely Pincer has grown! I've dropped her stats into the correct places, and that very very cute pic you've drawn (which, I agree--they should have totally been silly little grub creatures hehe) has grown her to level 2! You may choose another stat to boost for her ^^

Ah... now, onto those combat scenarios! Please excuse me, anyone that may get double pings because of it~
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@chorderaos Now, onto the Narga! [rule] [center][size=7][font=Times New Roman]! Encounter ![/font][/size] [rule] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/884635334825107546/924200590681210900/narga.png[/img] [size=4][b]Nargacuga[/b][/size] [i]Level 3[/i] [b]40[/b] Health | [b]10[/b] Attack | [b]1[/b] Defense | [b]3[/b] Int. Bonus [rule] [i]Rolling Initiative...[/i] Nargacuga: [b]2(+3)[/b] | Oscar: [b]4(+2)[/b] [i][b]Combat Start![/b][/i] Oscar rolls [b]12[/b]! Oscar attacks! Nargacuga takes [b]13[/b] damage! [i](Health 40 -> 27)[/i] Nargacuga rolls [b]7[/b]! Nargacuga attacks! Oscar takes [b]5[/b] damage! [i](Health 45 -> 40)[/i] Oscar rolls [b]10[/b]! Oscar attacks! Nargacuga takes [b]13[/b] damage! [i](Health 27 -> 14)[/i] Nargacuga rolls [b]9[/b]! Nargacuga attacks! Oscar takes [b]5[/b] damage! [i](Health 40 -> 35)[/i] Oscar rolls [b]13[/b]! Oscar attacks! Nargacuga takes [b]13[/b] damage! [i](Health 14 -> 1)[/i] Nargacuga rolls [b]19[/b]! Nargacuga attacks! [i]Critical hit![/i] Oscar takes [b]10[/b] damage! [i](Health 35 -> 25)[/i] Oscar rolls [b]4[/b]! Oscar attacks! Nargacuga takes [b]13[/b] damage! [i](Health 1 -> 0)[/i] [i][b]Nargacuga is defeated![/b][/i] [b]Oscar receives:[/b] [i]Nargacuga Scale x1, Nargacuga Lash x1, Nargacuga Blackfur x2, Narga Cutting Wing x1[/i] [b]Gained 50 XP![/b] [i](175/250 to next level)[/i] [b]Received one "Elementless" Skill Token![/b] [rule] [/center]
@chorderaos
Now, onto the Narga!

! Encounter !
narga.png

Nargacuga
Level 3
40 Health | 10 Attack | 1 Defense | 3 Int. Bonus

Rolling Initiative...

Nargacuga: 2(+3) | Oscar: 4(+2)

Combat Start!

Oscar rolls 12!
Oscar attacks!
Nargacuga takes 13 damage! (Health 40 -> 27)

Nargacuga rolls 7!
Nargacuga attacks!
Oscar takes 5 damage! (Health 45 -> 40)

Oscar rolls 10!
Oscar attacks!
Nargacuga takes 13 damage! (Health 27 -> 14)

Nargacuga rolls 9!
Nargacuga attacks!
Oscar takes 5 damage! (Health 40 -> 35)

Oscar rolls 13!
Oscar attacks!
Nargacuga takes 13 damage! (Health 14 -> 1)

Nargacuga rolls 19!
Nargacuga attacks! Critical hit!
Oscar takes 10 damage! (Health 35 -> 25)

Oscar rolls 4!
Oscar attacks!
Nargacuga takes 13 damage! (Health 1 -> 0)

Nargacuga is defeated!

Oscar receives:
Nargacuga Scale x1, Nargacuga Lash x1, Nargacuga Blackfur x2, Narga Cutting Wing x1

Gained 50 XP!
(175/250 to next level)

Received one "Elementless" Skill Token!

art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@SuddenShimmer Next, got a spongey adversary for you! [rule] [center][size=7][font=Times New Roman]! Encounter ![/font][/size] [rule] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/884635334825107546/924200590945435678/royal_ludroth.png[/img] [size=4][b]Royal Ludroth[/b][/size] [i]Level 2[/i] [b]35[/b] Health | [b]5[/b] Attack | [b]0[/b] Defense | [b]0[/b] Int. Bonus [rule] [i]Rolling Initiative...[/i] Royal Ludroth: [b]6[/b] | River: [b]8(+1)[/b] [i][b]Combat Start![/b][/i] River rolls [b]7[/b]! River attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Royal Ludroth takes [b]7[/b] damage! [i](Health 35 -> 28)[/i] Royal Ludroth rolls [b]6[/b]! Royal Ludroth attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] River takes [b]2[/b] damage! [i](Health 35 -> 33)[/i] River rolls [b]19[/b]! River attacks! [i]Not effective... Critical hit![/i] Royal Ludroth takes [b]11[/b] damage! [i](Health 28 -> 17)[/i] Royal Ludroth rolls [b]2[/b]! Royal Ludroth misses! River rolls [b]8[/b]! River attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Royal Ludroth takes [b]7[/b] damage! [i](Health 17 -> 10)[/i] Royal Ludroth rolls [b]4[/b]! Royal Ludroth attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] River takes [b]2[/b] damage! [i](Health 33 -> 31)[/i] River rolls [b]11[/b]! River attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Royal Ludroth takes [b]7[/b] damage! [i](Health 10 -> 3)[/i] Royal Ludroth rolls [b]6[/b]! Royal Ludroth attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] River takes [b]2[/b] damage! [i](Health 31 -> 29)[/i] River rolls [b]10[/b]! River attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Royal Ludroth takes [b]7[/b] damage! [i](Health 3 -> 0)[/i] [i][b]Royal Ludroth is defeated![/b][/i] [b]River receives:[/b] [i]Royal Ludroth Scale x1, Royal Ludroth Claw x1, Royal Ludroth Tail x2, Spongy Hide x1[/i] [b]Gained 50 XP![/b] [i](225/200 to next level)[/i] [b]Leveled up![/b] Please choose which stat you'd like to increase! [b]Received one "Sure-Shot" Skill Token![/b] [rule] [/center]
@SuddenShimmer
Next, got a spongey adversary for you!

! Encounter !
royal_ludroth.png

Royal Ludroth
Level 2
35 Health | 5 Attack | 0 Defense | 0 Int. Bonus

Rolling Initiative...

Royal Ludroth: 6 | River: 8(+1)

Combat Start!

River rolls 7!
River attacks! Not effective...
Royal Ludroth takes 7 damage! (Health 35 -> 28)

Royal Ludroth rolls 6!
Royal Ludroth attacks! Not effective...
River takes 2 damage! (Health 35 -> 33)

River rolls 19!
River attacks! Not effective... Critical hit!
Royal Ludroth takes 11 damage! (Health 28 -> 17)

Royal Ludroth rolls 2!
Royal Ludroth misses!

River rolls 8!
Royal Ludroth takes 7 damage! (Health 17 -> 10)

Royal Ludroth rolls 4!
River takes 2 damage! (Health 33 -> 31)

River rolls 11!
Royal Ludroth takes 7 damage! (Health 10 -> 3)

Royal Ludroth rolls 6!
River takes 2 damage! (Health 31 -> 29)

River rolls 10!
Royal Ludroth takes 7 damage! (Health 3 -> 0)

Royal Ludroth is defeated!

River receives:
Royal Ludroth Scale x1, Royal Ludroth Claw x1, Royal Ludroth Tail x2, Spongy Hide x1

Gained 50 XP!
(225/200 to next level)

Leveled up! Please choose which stat you'd like to increase!

Received one "Sure-Shot" Skill Token!

art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png