Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Hiatus]Valiant Frontier - a MonHun ARPG
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31
Welcome, you two! Gonna drop both your starters in one go ^^ Hope you enjoy! @SuddenShimmer [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/923397678740672522/928505926766440509/017.png[/img] @TheWildThings [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/923397678740672522/928505947461124146/018.png[/img]
Welcome, you two! Gonna drop both your starters in one go ^^
Hope you enjoy!

@SuddenShimmer

017.png

@TheWildThings

018.png
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@Fushide Let's see how quickly Himmel steamrolls now, with that chonky attack >:] [rule] [center][size=7][font=Times New Roman]! Encounter ![/font][/size] [rule] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/884635334825107546/924200590945435678/royal_ludroth.png[/img] [size=4][b]Royal Ludroth[/b][/size] [i]Level 2[/i] [b]35[/b] Health | [b]5[/b] Attack | [b]0[/b] Defense | [b]0[/b] Int. Bonus [rule] [i]Rolling Initiative...[/i] Royal Ludroth: [b]1[/b] | Himmel: [b]4(+2)[/b] [i][b]Combat Start![/b][/i] Himmel rolls [b]6[/b]! Himmel attacks! Royal Ludroth takes [b]14[/b] damage! [i](Health 35 -> 21)[/i] Royal Ludroth rolls [b]12[/b]! Royal Ludroth attacks! Himmel takes [b]2[/b] damage! [i](Health 45 -> 43)[/i] Himmel rolls [b]11[/b]! Himmel attacks! Royal Ludroth takes [b]14[/b] damage! [i](Health 21 -> 7)[/i] Royal Ludroth rolls [b]18[/b]! Royal Ludroth attacks! [i]Critical hit![/i] Himmel takes [b]4[/b] damage! [i](Health 43 -> 39)[/i] Himmel rolls [b]9[/b]! Himmel attacks! Royal Ludroth takes [b]14[/b] damage! [i](Health 7 -> 0)[/i] [i][b]Royal Ludroth is defeated![/b][/i] [b]Himmel receives:[/b] [i]Royal Ludroth Scale x1, Royal Ludroth Claw x1, Spongy Hide x2, Royal Ludroth Crest x1[/i] [b]Gained 50 XP![/b] [i](50/300 to next level)[/i] [b]Received one "Sure-Shot" Skill Token![/b]
@Fushide
Let's see how quickly Himmel steamrolls now, with that chonky attack >:]

! Encounter !
royal_ludroth.png

Royal Ludroth
Level 2
35 Health | 5 Attack | 0 Defense | 0 Int. Bonus

Rolling Initiative...

Royal Ludroth: 1 | Himmel: 4(+2)

Combat Start!

Himmel rolls 6!
Himmel attacks!
Royal Ludroth takes 14 damage! (Health 35 -> 21)

Royal Ludroth rolls 12!
Royal Ludroth attacks!
Himmel takes 2 damage! (Health 45 -> 43)

Himmel rolls 11!
Himmel attacks!
Royal Ludroth takes 14 damage! (Health 21 -> 7)

Royal Ludroth rolls 18!
Royal Ludroth attacks! Critical hit!
Himmel takes 4 damage! (Health 43 -> 39)

Himmel rolls 9!
Himmel attacks!
Royal Ludroth takes 14 damage! (Health 7 -> 0)

Royal Ludroth is defeated!

Himmel receives:
Royal Ludroth Scale x1, Royal Ludroth Claw x1, Spongy Hide x2, Royal Ludroth Crest x1

Gained 50 XP!
(50/300 to next level)

Received one "Sure-Shot" Skill Token!
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@Dathomir A good day to you as well! Time for Snap to go on the ol' rounds :pray: [rule] [center][size=7][font=Times New Roman]! Encounter ![/font][/size] [rule] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/884635334825107546/924200590945435678/royal_ludroth.png[/img] [size=4][b]Royal Ludroth[/b][/size] [i]Level 3[/i] [b]35[/b] Health | [b]8[/b] Attack | [b]0[/b] Defense | [b]0[/b] Int. Bonus [rule] [i]Rolling Initiative...[/i] Royal Ludroth: [b]4[/b] | Snapfang: [b]5(+2)[/b] [i][b]Combat Start![/b][/i] Snapfang rolls [b]14[/b]! Snapfang attacks! Royal Ludroth takes [b]14[/b] damage! [i](Health 35 -> 21)[/i] Royal Ludroth rolls [b]11[/b]! Royal Ludroth attacks! Snapfang takes [b]7[/b] damage! [i](Health 50 -> 43)[/i] Snapfang rolls [b]9[/b]! Snapfang attacks! Royal Ludroth takes [b]14[/b] damage! [i](Health 21 -> 7)[/i] Royal Ludroth rolls [b]8[/b]! Royal Ludroth attacks! Snapfang takes [b]7[/b] damage! [i](Health 43 -> 36)[/i] Snapfang rolls [b]17[/b]! Snapfang attacks! Royal Ludroth takes [b]14[/b] damage! [i](Health 7 -> 0)[/i] [i][b]Royal Ludroth is defeated![/b][/i] [b]Snapfang receives:[/b] [i]Royal Ludroth Scale x1, Royal Ludroth Claw x2, Spongy Hide x1, Royal Ludroth Tail x1[/i] [b]Gained 50 XP![/b] [i](50/250 to next level)[/i] [b]Received one "Sure-Shot" Skill Token![/b]
@Dathomir
A good day to you as well! Time for Snap to go on the ol' rounds :pray:

! Encounter !
royal_ludroth.png

Royal Ludroth
Level 3
35 Health | 8 Attack | 0 Defense | 0 Int. Bonus

Rolling Initiative...

Royal Ludroth: 4 | Snapfang: 5(+2)

Combat Start!

Snapfang rolls 14!
Snapfang attacks!
Royal Ludroth takes 14 damage! (Health 35 -> 21)

Royal Ludroth rolls 11!
Royal Ludroth attacks!
Snapfang takes 7 damage! (Health 50 -> 43)

Snapfang rolls 9!
Snapfang attacks!
Royal Ludroth takes 14 damage! (Health 21 -> 7)

Royal Ludroth rolls 8!
Royal Ludroth attacks!
Snapfang takes 7 damage! (Health 43 -> 36)

Snapfang rolls 17!
Snapfang attacks!
Royal Ludroth takes 14 damage! (Health 7 -> 0)

Royal Ludroth is defeated!

Snapfang receives:
Royal Ludroth Scale x1, Royal Ludroth Claw x2, Spongy Hide x1, Royal Ludroth Tail x1

Gained 50 XP!
(50/250 to next level)

Received one "Sure-Shot" Skill Token!
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Another day, another opportunity to go on a quest. Oscar set out to the quest board and picked through the jobs for some time. He wasn't sure if any of these were truly worth his time or effort, but he was itching to be out and doing something so... another menace. An elder in need. The Great Izuchi could help this respected creature. All the information he needed was in the quest log, so he set off.

It took a bit longer to reach the area that was being stalked by the feral creature than his past quests, but once he was in the sand, he shook himself. Oscar took a deep breath, only to sneeze out the particles of the landscape and grumble lightly to himself. Surveying the area, he sought out his quarry.

This creature was much less obvious in its hunts, it seemed. It took far too long to find the winged beast and by the time it was in his sights, the hunter was ready to fight, not to observe.

He let out a battle cry as he rushed in, pouncing and tearing at the Nargacuga. Despite having been alerted, the feline-like individual could barely fight back against the crazed hunter. Although it managed to land two blows, Oscar's attacks proved too much for it and it collapsed soon after the fight began. Recovering his breath, the raptor sat down to rest his legs before beginning to gather what he could from the creature.

Oscar didn't rush the return trip, taking his time to look about the desert on his way back to the quest-giver.

Edit: I'd like to follow this up with the Social Quest with Oscar (008)!
Another day, another opportunity to go on a quest. Oscar set out to the quest board and picked through the jobs for some time. He wasn't sure if any of these were truly worth his time or effort, but he was itching to be out and doing something so... another menace. An elder in need. The Great Izuchi could help this respected creature. All the information he needed was in the quest log, so he set off.

It took a bit longer to reach the area that was being stalked by the feral creature than his past quests, but once he was in the sand, he shook himself. Oscar took a deep breath, only to sneeze out the particles of the landscape and grumble lightly to himself. Surveying the area, he sought out his quarry.

This creature was much less obvious in its hunts, it seemed. It took far too long to find the winged beast and by the time it was in his sights, the hunter was ready to fight, not to observe.

He let out a battle cry as he rushed in, pouncing and tearing at the Nargacuga. Despite having been alerted, the feline-like individual could barely fight back against the crazed hunter. Although it managed to land two blows, Oscar's attacks proved too much for it and it collapsed soon after the fight began. Recovering his breath, the raptor sat down to rest his legs before beginning to gather what he could from the creature.

Oscar didn't rush the return trip, taking his time to look about the desert on his way back to the quest-giver.

Edit: I'd like to follow this up with the Social Quest with Oscar (008)!
@malzykins

((dox demands i put that level up into attack yet again and i shake my head, i guess they want to ramp up the damage smh. thank you for counting that, it wasn't my intention but i did wanna touch on the egg a bit so i'm glad it counted! ))

They'd like to think they're making a name for themself, even if it's only a small name thus far. Launching into the attack has almost become second-nature to them now -- by the time the Nargacuga feels teeth and claws upon them, it's too late, though large wings manage to beat them off and a tail that Dox is honestly a bit jealous of very nearly skewers them, one Izuchi contorting and squirming away with a cackle of exhilaration and a lash of their own tail.

One of the most beautiful monsters they've encountered, no doubt -- and that just makes the fight all the sweeter, the thrill of exchanged blows and fresh scars driving them to fight more, more, more....

It's a shame to shred such lovely wings, really, but any advantage is a valuable one, and perhaps that's what enables them to finally land a killing blow upon this particular beast. Content to harvest what they can, they reflect that that fur will provide good incubation to that egg, at least until they hatch and it can be used for something else. Speaking of which... Their friend's certainly been shifting about more as of late, and Dox can certainly sense the life within...

... Perhaps they're getting close to hatching. Dox hopes so, they've never been a very patient Izuchi.
@malzykins

((dox demands i put that level up into attack yet again and i shake my head, i guess they want to ramp up the damage smh. thank you for counting that, it wasn't my intention but i did wanna touch on the egg a bit so i'm glad it counted! ))

They'd like to think they're making a name for themself, even if it's only a small name thus far. Launching into the attack has almost become second-nature to them now -- by the time the Nargacuga feels teeth and claws upon them, it's too late, though large wings manage to beat them off and a tail that Dox is honestly a bit jealous of very nearly skewers them, one Izuchi contorting and squirming away with a cackle of exhilaration and a lash of their own tail.

One of the most beautiful monsters they've encountered, no doubt -- and that just makes the fight all the sweeter, the thrill of exchanged blows and fresh scars driving them to fight more, more, more....

It's a shame to shred such lovely wings, really, but any advantage is a valuable one, and perhaps that's what enables them to finally land a killing blow upon this particular beast. Content to harvest what they can, they reflect that that fur will provide good incubation to that egg, at least until they hatch and it can be used for something else. Speaking of which... Their friend's certainly been shifting about more as of late, and Dox can certainly sense the life within...

... Perhaps they're getting close to hatching. Dox hopes so, they've never been a very patient Izuchi.
cacophonycat.pngTS75Tst.pngcXuh2a9.gifQPWLGP7.gif
@Malzykins

What a pretty lad!!! I adore him, tysm!

Let’s get this show on the road. I’d like to use River #017 for the Social Quest: Delivering Honey.

And could I be added to the everything pinglist?
@Malzykins

What a pretty lad!!! I adore him, tysm!

Let’s get this show on the road. I’d like to use River #017 for the Social Quest: Delivering Honey.

And could I be added to the everything pinglist?
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Sending Ardo (#18) on Social Quest: Delivering Honey :)

@Malzykins
Sending Ardo (#18) on Social Quest: Delivering Honey :)

@Malzykins
gonna have it quaff that last health potion and then i'm sending Pietersite #014 on a slaying quest for a Royal Ludroth ~
gonna have it quaff that last health potion and then i'm sending Pietersite #014 on a slaying quest for a Royal Ludroth ~
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
@SuddenShimmer @TheWildThings Quest accepted! I'm very eager to see what you two create! :D And now, some lovely hatchies are due! This might be all I'm able to do today... [i]maybe?[/i] I'm stuck behind on a few commissions, I should reeeally get those done ><;; So sorry if I don't get to do everything in time! [emoji=bogsneak sad size=1] @ElBurritoBandito Your Leviathan egg has become... [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/923397678740672522/928505887943962664/015.png[/img] [size=4][b]Royal Ludroth[/b][/size] [i]Level 1[/i] [b]30[/b] Health | [b]5[/b] Attack | [b]0+1[/b] Defense | [b]0[/b] Int. Bonus [rule] [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Pattern:[/b] Default [b]Skill(s):[/b] Plated I [b]Colors:[/b] Jade, Marigold, Buttercup, Swamp, Bronze, Gold Hatchling will fully mature on: [b]January 11th[/b] [i]Congratulations![/i] [rule] [/center] @Cacophony And finally, your Bird Wyvern egg becomes: [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/923397678740672522/928505904196911164/016.png[/img] [size=4][b]Great Wroggi[/b][/size] [i]Level 2[/i] [b]30[/b] Health | [b]5[/b] Attack | [b]0[/b] Defense | [b]0[/b] Int. Bonus [rule] [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Pattern:[/b] Default [b]Skill(s):[/b] Flameborne [b]Colors:[/b] Caramel, Amethyst, Crimson, Sanguine, Metals, Ivory [b]Level bonus![/b] Choose a stat to increase! Hatchling will fully mature on: [b]January 11th[/b] [i]Congratulations![/i]
@SuddenShimmer @TheWildThings
Quest accepted! I'm very eager to see what you two create! :D

And now, some lovely hatchies are due! This might be all I'm able to do today... maybe? I'm stuck behind on a few commissions, I should reeeally get those done ><;; So sorry if I don't get to do everything in time!

@ElBurritoBandito
Your Leviathan egg has become...
015.png

Royal Ludroth
Level 1
30 Health | 5 Attack | 0+1 Defense | 0 Int. Bonus

Pattern: Default
Skill(s): Plated I

Colors: Jade, Marigold, Buttercup, Swamp, Bronze, Gold

Hatchling will fully mature on: January 11th

Congratulations!

@Cacophony
And finally, your Bird Wyvern egg becomes:
016.png

Great Wroggi
Level 2
30 Health | 5 Attack | 0 Defense | 0 Int. Bonus

Pattern: Default
Skill(s): Flameborne

Colors: Caramel, Amethyst, Crimson, Sanguine, Metals, Ivory

Level bonus! Choose a stat to increase!

Hatchling will fully mature on: January 11th

Congratulations!
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
oh, i love him! that purple is really such a good highlight, i'll have to write something with him and Dox in the next few days... i'd like to name him Xyran and put those points into attack, please! aesthetic suits one of my ocs and the fire element on top of that is Very Good ))
oh, i love him! that purple is really such a good highlight, i'll have to write something with him and Dox in the next few days... i'd like to name him Xyran and put those points into attack, please! aesthetic suits one of my ocs and the fire element on top of that is Very Good ))
cacophonycat.pngTS75Tst.pngcXuh2a9.gifQPWLGP7.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31