Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [TEMP. CLOSE 7/8] Noche's Pixel Plushery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="Sake" date="2021-12-02 14:05:58" ] Ajasnfjlsl HE IS PERFECT!!! ;_____; I seriously LOVE this. I also LOVE his familiar. ;_____; That look is everything to me!! Ahhhhh I seriously Hate to be a pain but would you mind adding his fireflies for me? c'': Only if you have the time though seriously and I would truly appreciate your time doing so! ^^ Do you have a wishlist?? [/quote] Yea, I just fixed it. No prob at all. Also trimmed the sprite since I forgot to do that. Uh, I don't have one at the [i]moment,[/i] no. I can put you on the pinglist, though?
Sake wrote on 2021-12-02 14:05:58:
Ajasnfjlsl HE IS PERFECT!!! ;_____; I seriously LOVE this. I also LOVE his familiar. ;_____; That look is everything to me!!
Ahhhhh I seriously Hate to be a pain but would you mind adding his fireflies for me? c'': Only if you have the time though seriously and I would truly appreciate your time doing so! ^^

Do you have a wishlist??

Yea, I just fixed it. No prob at all. Also trimmed the sprite since I forgot to do that.

Uh, I don't have one at the moment, no. I can put you on the pinglist, though?
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
Thank you So much for that!! ;____; Yes he is now totally perfect and I can't wait to stick him in my signature!! I will make sure to link back to this thread + you and your thread in his bio!! cc:

Awww okay! I just sent you a little something extra then! ^^
I will be back for sure!! And please do add me to any general pinglist because I would be very interested to follow this thread. c:
Thank you So much for that!! ;____; Yes he is now totally perfect and I can't wait to stick him in my signature!! I will make sure to link back to this thread + you and your thread in his bio!! cc:

I will be back for sure!! And please do add me to any general pinglist because I would be very interested to follow this thread. c:
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
[quote name="Sake" date="2021-12-02 14:14:48" ] Thank you So much for that!! ;____; Yes he is now totally perfect and I can't wait to stick him in my signature!! I will make sure to link back to this thread + you and your thread in his bio!! cc: Awww okay! I just sent you a little something extra then! ^^ I will be back for sure!! And please do add me to any general pinglist because I would be very interested to follow this thread. c: [/quote] I unfortunately don't know if it'll fit in the signature, I didn't really design them for that...totally forgot to keep that in mind while drawing the parts, lol. But hey, even if it doesn't, you still have the 1x sprite for other purposes. [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1]
Sake wrote on 2021-12-02 14:14:48:

I unfortunately don't know if it'll fit in the signature, I didn't really design them for that...totally forgot to keep that in mind while drawing the parts, lol. But hey, even if it doesn't, you still have the 1x sprite for other purposes.
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
@BapeTheFish @Sake @alexmonstrous I now have an [b]Emperor[/b] base available! With options for two or three heads, and cross or button eyes. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/915407437413093396/916118012032077864/emperorbases.png[/img]
@BapeTheFish @Sake @alexmonstrous

I now have an Emperor base available! With options for two or three heads, and cross or button eyes.

emperorbases.png
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
[quote name="ReZonancE" date="2021-12-02 12:51:53" ] [quote name="alexmonstrous" date="2021-12-02 04:22:53" ] p.s. please add me to general pinglist! Username: alexmonstrous Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67721953][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677220/67721953_350.png[/img][/url] Genes: Cherub / Sludge / Koi Apparel: Map Kit / Mantle Other: Could you do spiral button eyes? Username: alexmonstrous Dragon: [morphology=2092943] Genes: Starmap / Patchwork / Koi Apparel: N/A Other: This pair is meant to be a Ugly Christmas Sweater pair, super sparkly and a little scratchy - so do with that as you will! The more fabric/knitted you can make it look, the better! Username: alexmonstrous Dragon: [morphology=2095046] Genes: Metallic / Patchwork / Koi Apparel: N/A Other: This pair is meant to be a Ugly Christmas Sweater pair, super sparkly and a little scratchy - so do with that as you will! The more fabric/knitted you can make it look, the better! Could I get both sizes of all & may I send payment all at once? [/quote] Max two dragons per slot- please choose two of these that you want. [/quote] Ok could I get the sweater couple then? I'll be back for the other + that emperor base is adorable!!!
ReZonancE wrote on 2021-12-02 12:51:53:
alexmonstrous wrote on 2021-12-02 04:22:53:
p.s. please add me to general pinglist!

Username: alexmonstrous
Dragon: 67721953_350.png
Genes: Cherub / Sludge / Koi
Apparel: Map Kit / Mantle
Other: Could you do spiral button eyes?

Dragon:
SWEATER

Genes: Starmap / Patchwork / Koi
Apparel: N/A
Other: This pair is meant to be a Ugly Christmas Sweater pair, super sparkly and a little scratchy - so do with that as you will! The more fabric/knitted you can make it look, the better!

Dragon:
JUMPER

Genes: Metallic / Patchwork / Koi
Apparel: N/A
Other: This pair is meant to be a Ugly Christmas Sweater pair, super sparkly and a little scratchy - so do with that as you will! The more fabric/knitted you can make it look, the better!

Could I get both sizes of all & may I send payment all at once?

Max two dragons per slot- please choose two of these that you want.

Ok could I get the sweater couple then? I'll be back for the other + that emperor base is adorable!!!
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
[quote name="alexmonstrous" date="2021-12-02 19:34:11" ] Ok could I get the sweater couple then? I'll be back for the other + that emperor base is adorable!!! [/quote] Oh, one more thing- you didn't specify whether you wanted cross or button eyes for these two!
alexmonstrous wrote on 2021-12-02 19:34:11:
Ok could I get the sweater couple then? I'll be back for the other + that emperor base is adorable!!!

Oh, one more thing- you didn't specify whether you wanted cross or button eyes for these two!
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
[quote name="ReZonancE" date="2021-12-02 19:47:41" ] [quote name="alexmonstrous" date="2021-12-02 19:34:11" ] Ok could I get the sweater couple then? I'll be back for the other + that emperor base is adorable!!! [/quote] Oh, one more thing- you didn't specify whether you wanted cross or button eyes for these two! [/quote] Oh right, apologies! Buttons would be best! And feel free to adjust the color as needed
ReZonancE wrote on 2021-12-02 19:47:41:
alexmonstrous wrote on 2021-12-02 19:34:11:

Oh, one more thing- you didn't specify whether you wanted cross or button eyes for these two!
Oh right, apologies! Buttons would be best! And feel free to adjust the color as needed
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
Thread bump.
Thread bump.
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
@ReZonancE If you have a pinglist for ancient breeds being added, could you add me to that? :D I have 10+ veilspun requests already planned for future, most of which use the same gene-set!
@ReZonancE If you have a pinglist for ancient breeds being added, could you add me to that? :D I have 10+ veilspun requests already planned for future, most of which use the same gene-set!
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
After a horrifyingly long wait that I'm INCREDIBLY sorry for, I've finally finished both of @alexmonstrous 's requests, and the slot list is now empty again. I'm immensely embarrassed and ashamed for how long these took. I've got unmedicated ADHD which makes finishing tasks difficult, but that's not an excuse for such a long wait. I promise, I will do my best to never allow such a long delay on my work to happen again. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/915407437413093396/919099350276259840/sweater_sackdoll.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/915407437413093396/1040030431346696374/jumper_sackdoll.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/915407437413093396/919099350670512148/sweater_sackdoll_small.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/915407437413093396/1040030431644500009/jumper_sackdoll_small.png[/img]
After a horrifyingly long wait that I'm INCREDIBLY sorry for, I've finally finished both of @alexmonstrous 's requests, and the slot list is now empty again.

I'm immensely embarrassed and ashamed for how long these took. I've got unmedicated ADHD which makes finishing tasks difficult, but that's not an excuse for such a long wait. I promise, I will do my best to never allow such a long delay on my work to happen again.

sweater_sackdoll.pngjumper_sackdoll.png
sweater_sackdoll_small.pngjumper_sackdoll_small.png
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12