Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [TEMP. CLOSE 7/8] Noche's Pixel Plushery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
No worries at all! ^^

Ahh awesome! Thank you so much!!

I'm going to send you a pm in just a moment but just to make sure I have the total correct! So it is 200g for Sampson (right?) and then how much would you like for his familiar to be added? c:
No worries at all! ^^

I'm going to send you a pm in just a moment but just to make sure I have the total correct! So it is 200g for Sampson (right?) and then how much would you like for his familiar to be added? c:
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
[quote name="Sake" date="2021-12-01 15:36:08" ] No worries at all! ^^ Ahh awesome! Thank you so much!! I'm going to send you a pm in just a moment but just to make sure I have the total correct! So it is 200g for Sampson (right?) and then how much would you like for his familiar to be added? c: [/quote] 200g for Sampson, and I'll saaaayyyy 30g since I will need to draw new lineart but the Anomalous Nekomata is fairly simple. Do you want the familiar to be a doll as well, or its normal self?
Sake wrote on 2021-12-01 15:36:08:
No worries at all! ^^

200g for Sampson, and I'll saaaayyyy 30g since I will need to draw new lineart but the Anomalous Nekomata is fairly simple. Do you want the familiar to be a doll as well, or its normal self?
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
Can you add me to the pinglist?
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
[quote name="BapeTheFish" date="2021-12-01 16:35:48" ] Can you add me to the pinglist? [/quote] Sure, though may I ask what for? Just general updates, new bases, etc.?
BapeTheFish wrote on 2021-12-01 16:35:48:

Sure, though may I ask what for? Just general updates, new bases, etc.?
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
Sounds great! I’ll go ahead and send that right away. c:
Just his normal self would be completely fine, thank you! ^^
Sounds great! I’ll go ahead and send that right away. c:
Just his normal self would be completely fine, thank you! ^^
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
[quote name="ReZonancE" date="2021-12-01 16:55:21" ] [quote name="BapeTheFish" date="2021-12-01 16:35:48" ] Can you add me to the pinglist? [/quote] Sure, though may I ask what for? Just general updates, new bases, etc.? [/quote] (oh no I forgot to specify) I'd like to be pinged for general updates!
ReZonancE wrote on 2021-12-01 16:55:21:
BapeTheFish wrote on 2021-12-01 16:35:48:

Sure, though may I ask what for? Just general updates, new bases, etc.?
(oh no I forgot to specify) I'd like to be pinged for general updates!
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
p.s. please add me to general pinglist! Username: alexmonstrous Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67721953][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677220/67721953_350.png[/img][/url] Genes: Cherub / Sludge / Koi Apparel: Map Kit / Mantle Other: Could you do spiral button eyes? Username: alexmonstrous Dragon: [morphology=2092943] Genes: Starmap / Patchwork / Koi Apparel: N/A Other: This pair is meant to be a Ugly Christmas Sweater pair, super sparkly and a little scratchy - so do with that as you will! The more fabric/knitted you can make it look, the better! Username: alexmonstrous Dragon: [morphology=2095046] Genes: Metallic / Patchwork / Koi Apparel: N/A Other: This pair is meant to be a Ugly Christmas Sweater pair, super sparkly and a little scratchy - so do with that as you will! The more fabric/knitted you can make it look, the better! Could I get both sizes of all & may I send payment all at once?
p.s. please add me to general pinglist!

Username: alexmonstrous
Dragon: 67721953_350.png
Genes: Cherub / Sludge / Koi
Apparel: Map Kit / Mantle
Other: Could you do spiral button eyes?

Dragon:
SWEATER

Genes: Starmap / Patchwork / Koi
Apparel: N/A
Other: This pair is meant to be a Ugly Christmas Sweater pair, super sparkly and a little scratchy - so do with that as you will! The more fabric/knitted you can make it look, the better!

Dragon:
JUMPER

Genes: Metallic / Patchwork / Koi
Other: This pair is meant to be a Ugly Christmas Sweater pair, super sparkly and a little scratchy - so do with that as you will! The more fabric/knitted you can make it look, the better!

Could I get both sizes of all & may I send payment all at once?
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
[quote name="alexmonstrous" date="2021-12-02 04:22:53" ] p.s. please add me to general pinglist! Username: alexmonstrous Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67721953][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677220/67721953_350.png[/img][/url] Genes: Cherub / Sludge / Koi Apparel: Map Kit / Mantle Other: Could you do spiral button eyes? Username: alexmonstrous Dragon: [morphology=2092943] Genes: Starmap / Patchwork / Koi Apparel: N/A Other: This pair is meant to be a Ugly Christmas Sweater pair, super sparkly and a little scratchy - so do with that as you will! The more fabric/knitted you can make it look, the better! Username: alexmonstrous Dragon: [morphology=2095046] Genes: Metallic / Patchwork / Koi Apparel: N/A Other: This pair is meant to be a Ugly Christmas Sweater pair, super sparkly and a little scratchy - so do with that as you will! The more fabric/knitted you can make it look, the better! Could I get both sizes of all & may I send payment all at once? [/quote] Max two dragons per slot- please choose two of these that you want.
alexmonstrous wrote on 2021-12-02 04:22:53:
p.s. please add me to general pinglist!

Dragon: 67721953_350.png
Genes: Cherub / Sludge / Koi
Apparel: Map Kit / Mantle
Other: Could you do spiral button eyes?

Dragon:
SWEATER

Genes: Starmap / Patchwork / Koi

Dragon:
JUMPER

Genes: Metallic / Patchwork / Koi

Could I get both sizes of all & may I send payment all at once?

Max two dragons per slot- please choose two of these that you want.
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
@Sake Finished! EDIT: I just realized I forgot the Firefly! Just fixed it now, alongside trimming the sprite since I initially forgot to. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/915407437413093396/916087914109218826/Sampson_sackdoll_small.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/915407437413093396/916087913891119145/Sampson_sackdoll.png[/img]
@Sake

Finished!

EDIT: I just realized I forgot the Firefly! Just fixed it now, alongside trimming the sprite since I initially forgot to.

Sampson_sackdoll_small.png
Sampson_sackdoll.png
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
Ajasnfjlsl HE IS PERFECT!!! ;_____; I seriously LOVE this. I also LOVE his familiar. ;_____; That look is everything to me!!
Ahhhhh I seriously Hate to be a pain but would you mind adding his fireflies for me? c'': Only if you have the time though seriously and I would truly appreciate your time doing so! ^^

Do you have a wishlist??
Ajasnfjlsl HE IS PERFECT!!! ;_____; I seriously LOVE this. I also LOVE his familiar. ;_____; That look is everything to me!!
Ahhhhh I seriously Hate to be a pain but would you mind adding his fireflies for me? c'': Only if you have the time though seriously and I would truly appreciate your time doing so! ^^

Do you have a wishlist??
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12