Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Grove [Dynamic Kitsune Adopts]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 477 478
Awww, cute! I'm so happy I got a wind one, what good luck. c: I'd like to use the weak lure in Pebble Plains, if that wouldn't be too much trouble!
Awww, cute! I'm so happy I got a wind one, what good luck. c: I'd like to use the weak lure in Pebble Plains, if that wouldn't be too much trouble!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
[center]@Venusian "The weak lure shines and... crumbles to dust? Before you could be disappointed, you look down and see the dust settling down on a small runestone. The dust the suddenly transforms into a kit shape." [quote=Loot] You have found: A small earth kit. Many have mistaken this little kit as an ordinary rock when it sleeps making this one a master of hide-and-seek. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LyLzKuh.png[/img] [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iUFa0S3.png[/img] full sized images will be send through PM![/center]
@Venusian

"The weak lure shines and... crumbles to dust? Before you could be disappointed, you look down and see the dust settling down on a small runestone. The dust the suddenly transforms into a kit shape."
Loot wrote:
You have found:
A small earth kit. Many have mistaken this little kit as an ordinary rock when it sleeps making this one a master of hide-and-seek.
LyLzKuh.png
iUFa0S3.png
full sized images will be send through PM!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Thank you so much!

I should probably wait until fodder prices settle down to level them up, but I'm excited to see what they'll grow up into. What cuties. I'll definitely be back. c:

Would you consider payment in treasure/gems? I figured it was worth asking, but I'm sorry if it's rude to do so!
Thank you so much!

I should probably wait until fodder prices settle down to level them up, but I'm excited to see what they'll grow up into. What cuties. I'll definitely be back. c:

Would you consider payment in treasure/gems? I figured it was worth asking, but I'm sorry if it's rude to do so!
@Venusian

Not at all rude! I'm planning to maybe open up the grove outside of shadow pushes for money instead but at this moment no plans yet for t/g payments I'm afraid! This is mostly to help shadow get some more levels but maybe in the future it will change!
@Venusian

Not at all rude! I'm planning to maybe open up the grove outside of shadow pushes for money instead but at this moment no plans yet for t/g payments I'm afraid! This is mostly to help shadow get some more levels but maybe in the future it will change!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Understandable! I'm looking forward to next time I get to come back. ^^
Understandable! I'm looking forward to next time I get to come back. ^^
If I want to level up can I level say a level 1 to level 4? Or can we only go up one level at a time?
If I want to level up can I level say a level 1 to level 4? Or can we only go up one level at a time?
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Reignhart

If you have the levels to go straight to level 4, you can! You will still recieve the skipped levels art so you don't miss out! Just make sure you include the needed levels of the previous levels ^^
@Reignhart

If you have the levels to go straight to level 4, you can! You will still recieve the skipped levels art so you don't miss out! Just make sure you include the needed levels of the previous levels ^^
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Oh cool! Ok, I think I'll level my plague kit to level 3 then if that's alright (assuming it's level 1 currently). I can send you the levels periodically through the day.

Leveller: @Reignhart
Current fox: Plague kit (level 1)
Level to: Level 3
Oh cool! Ok, I think I'll level my plague kit to level 3 then if that's alright (assuming it's level 1 currently). I can send you the levels periodically through the day.

Leveller: @Reignhart
Current fox: Plague kit (level 1)
Level to: Level 3
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Reignhart

Sounds good! The levelling process will start once all levels have been sent! Ty for ordering!
@Reignhart

Sounds good! The levelling process will start once all levels have been sent! Ty for ordering!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
[center]@Reignhart "Brave volunteers gather around the magic circle. You place your Plague Kit in the middle and give the start signal. Everyone starts charging their magic and infuses the runes so the Kit may absorb more strength." [quote=Results] You Kitsune has reached level 3! The Plague Kit is now a Juvenile Kitsune! "These Kitsune stalk wounded or ill creatures for a easy feast. It's patience however is not that great, causing it to give up on prey deemed not weak enough." [img]https://i.imgur.com/u2Bvxjy.png[/img] [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CzPZV8l.png[/img] full sized images will be send through PM![/center]
@Reignhart

"Brave volunteers gather around the magic circle. You place your Plague Kit in the middle and give the start signal. Everyone starts charging their magic and infuses the runes so the Kit may absorb more strength."
Results wrote:
You Kitsune has reached level 3! The Plague Kit is now a Juvenile Kitsune!

"These Kitsune stalk wounded or ill creatures for a easy feast. It's patience however is not that great, causing it to give up on prey deemed not weak enough."

u2Bvxjy.png
CzPZV8l.png
full sized images will be send through PM!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 477 478