Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Grove [Dynamic Kitsune Adopts]
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 477 478
It is 04:00 where I am and I have not slept yet so I will be more active later. For now, though…

> Call Trick

(I’m not entirely sure who possesses Merltun’s antler headband atm)

Jeweldust: “Is there something you can glean from this? His… body… should be with the Oni right now.”

He holds out Merltun’s headband.
It is 04:00 where I am and I have not slept yet so I will be more active later. For now, though…

> Call Trick

(I’m not entirely sure who possesses Merltun’s antler headband atm)

Jeweldust: “Is there something you can glean from this? His… body… should be with the Oni right now.”

He holds out Merltun’s headband.
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@pikammd What made you want to overlay the tablet onto your dragon profile in the first place, btw? Idk if I fully followed that train of thought.

(Others are free to answer if they know as well)
@pikammd What made you want to overlay the tablet onto your dragon profile in the first place, btw? Idk if I fully followed that train of thought.

(Others are free to answer if they know as well)
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas

Trick slowly grabs the headband and takes a good look. A heavy sigh escapes him.

I can already feel that something isn't right. This is from the recently deceased isn't it?

He channels his magic anyway as the headband floats between his claws. The pink purple magic starts to fill the room when suddenly a burst of black flames erupts from the headband.

Trick screams out in pain as he falls to the ground, his mask slipping a bit. You can his his eyes full of fear before he scrambles his mask back on, trembling on the floor.

N-no no no no no... Something is wrong, terribly wrong. Time is dire. Something bad is happening...

@Jeevas

Trick slowly grabs the headband and takes a good look. A heavy sigh escapes him.

I can already feel that something isn't right. This is from the recently deceased isn't it?

He channels his magic anyway as the headband floats between his claws. The pink purple magic starts to fill the room when suddenly a burst of black flames erupts from the headband.

Trick screams out in pain as he falls to the ground, his mask slipping a bit. You can his his eyes full of fear before he scrambles his mask back on, trembling on the floor.

N-no no no no no... Something is wrong, terribly wrong. Time is dire. Something bad is happening...

nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
[b]Infuser:[/b] @Reignhart Selected Kitsune: Fire Level 2, Lightning Level 2 [b]Lure form:[/b] Expedition Leader: @Reignhart Soul Power: weak Expedition Route: Shadow Streak [emoji=shadow rune size=1] Special?: ~ [b]And I want to use the weak lure I already have in Frozen Falls.[/b] [emoji=ice rune size=1] (Btw I'm pretty sure the strong lure should be removed from my inventory. If I was supposed to get another I didn't see it.)
Infuser: @Reignhart
Selected Kitsune: Fire Level 2, Lightning Level 2

Lure form:
Expedition Leader: @Reignhart
Soul Power: weak
Expedition Route: Shadow Streak
Special?: ~

And I want to use the weak lure I already have in Frozen Falls.

(Btw I'm pretty sure the strong lure should be removed from my inventory. If I was supposed to get another I didn't see it.)
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
[center]@Reignhart [i]The foxfire grove of the Shadow Streak is the least dark of the Streak. A weak scroll is loose in your grip as you watch fireflies fly from one fungi to another. Sending your party out into the Streak, you watch as they send glowing fungi spores up with each step they take. Soon, the whole grove in the Streak has been filled with the glowing spores, blocking your view. When they settle, they’re gone. The scroll in your grip shivers slightly, crumbling into dust and leaving a small runestone in your hands. [/i] [quote=Loot] A shadow Kit! These goopy critters leave stains everywhere but are fun to play with! [img]https://i.imgur.com/vy4u4SH.png[/img] [/quote] [i]The cold hits your face as you approach the Frozen Falls. The weak lure seemingly feeling colder and colder in your claws. The mimics are send out on their adventure and as their giggling dies down in the distance, the scroll fades to snow and falls to your feet. A small sneeze is heard as you look down and see a small kit poke its head out of the snow.[/i] [quote=Loot] You have found: An ice kit! Small balls of fluff that often sleep in beds of snow. While they look cuddly, they are as cold to the touch as snow itself! [img]https://i.imgur.com/O4jQa8M.png[/img] [/quote] (infusion complete!)[/center]
@Reignhart

The foxfire grove of the Shadow Streak is the least dark of the Streak. A weak scroll is loose in your grip as you watch fireflies fly from one fungi to another.

Sending your party out into the Streak, you watch as they send glowing fungi spores up with each step they take. Soon, the whole grove in the Streak has been filled with the glowing spores, blocking your view. When they settle, they’re gone. The scroll in your grip shivers slightly, crumbling into dust and leaving a small runestone in your hands.

Loot wrote:
A shadow Kit! These goopy critters leave stains everywhere but are fun to play with!
vy4u4SH.png

The cold hits your face as you approach the Frozen Falls. The weak lure seemingly feeling colder and colder in your claws. The mimics are send out on their adventure and as their giggling dies down in the distance, the scroll fades to snow and falls to your feet. A small sneeze is heard as you look down and see a small kit poke its head out of the snow.
Loot wrote:
You have found:

An ice kit! Small balls of fluff that often sleep in beds of snow. While they look cuddly, they are as cold to the touch as snow itself!
O4jQa8M.png

(infusion complete!)
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Alrighty time for some big expeditions I think. Venture Deal: True Warriors Expedition Leader: @Reignhart Payment: T Expedition Route: Unstable Grove [emoji=red star size=1] x2 Special?: ~ Venture Deal: True Warriors Expedition Leader: @Reignhart Payment: T Expedition Route: Shadow Streak [emoji=shadow rune size=1] Special?: ~
Alrighty time for some big expeditions I think.

Venture Deal: True Warriors
Payment: T
Expedition Route: Unstable Grove x2

Venture Deal: True Warriors
Payment: T
Expedition Route: Shadow Streak
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
[center]@Reignhart[/center] "[center][font=Herculanum][color=indigo][size =5]No more slacking! A true job awaits! [/color][/font][/size] [color=blue][font=Calibri][size =5]Slacking? Says the one who spend the last hour cleaning their nails! [/color][/font][/size] [quote=Loot] You have found: A Droplet Kitsune! The spines on its back prevent attacks from water predators. To pick up speed in the water, these kitsune swirl their tails in a propeller type motion to zoom through the sea. [img]https://i.imgur.com/e9f4Nyd.png[/img] A Starstruck kitsune. These cleaver creatures grew to like the strange crystals around the domain and now uses them as perches to watch over prey. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1ZBaDWy.png[/img] You got an item: [item=Aberrant Cat Shark] You got an item: [item=Cursed Garnish] You got an item: [item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet] You got an item: [item=Nature Runestone] You got an item: [item=Bearded Squiggle][/quote][/center]" "[center][font=Herculanum][color=indigo][size =5]No more slacking! A true job awaits! [/color][/font][/size] [color=blue][font=Calibri][size =5]Slacking? Says the one who spend the last hour cleaning their nails! [/color][/font][/size] [quote=Loot] You have found: Among the runestones, a lone plushy stands. It looks cute! The tag reads: Warning! Do not leave alone with defenseless creatures. Ignore scraping noises when not looked at. Do not feed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/azI15wq.png[/img] A Juvenile Plague kit! The perfect pest exterminator! They love hunting for bugs, mice and other small creatures! [img]https://i.imgur.com/K2JqJl2.png[/img] You got an item: [item=Sparksylph Husk] You got an item: [item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)] You got an item: [item=Dented Iron Gorget][/quote][/center]" "[center][font=Herculanum][color=indigo][size =5]No more slacking! A true job awaits! [/color][/font][/size] [color=blue][font=Calibri][size =5]Slacking? Says the one who spend the last hour cleaning their nails! [/color][/font][/size] [quote=Loot] You have found: A Juvenile shadow Kit! These small kitsune should be kept away from any carpets unless you like to have a goopy one. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KH5fGf1.png[/img] A Juvenile shadow Kit! These small kitsune should be kept away from any carpets unless you like to have a goopy one. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KH5fGf1.png[/img] You got an item: [Item=Deeprealm Runestone] You got an item: [Item=Blackwing Croaker Leg] You got an item: [Item=Bog Canary] You got an item: [Item=Glow Mushroom][/quote][/center]"

"
No more slacking! A true job awaits!

Slacking? Says the one who spend the last hour cleaning their nails!

Loot wrote:
You have found:
A Droplet Kitsune! The spines on its back prevent attacks from water predators. To pick up speed in the water, these kitsune swirl their tails in a propeller type motion to zoom through the sea.
e9f4Nyd.png
A Starstruck kitsune. These cleaver creatures grew to like the strange crystals around the domain and now uses them as perches to watch over prey.
1ZBaDWy.png
You got an item:
Aberrant Cat Shark
You got an item:
Cursed Garnish
You got an item:
Teardrop Citrine Bracelet
You got an item:
Nature Runestone
You got an item:
Bearded Squiggle
"

"

Loot wrote:
You have found:
Among the runestones, a lone plushy stands. It looks cute! The tag reads:
Warning! Do not leave alone with defenseless creatures. Ignore scraping noises when not looked at. Do not feed.
azI15wq.png
A Juvenile Plague kit! The perfect pest exterminator! They love hunting for bugs, mice and other small creatures!
K2JqJl2.png
You got an item:
Sparksylph Husk
You got an item:

You got an item:
Dented Iron Gorget
"

"

Loot wrote:
You have found:
A Juvenile shadow Kit! These small kitsune should be kept away from any carpets unless you like to have a goopy one.
KH5fGf1.png
A Juvenile shadow Kit! These small kitsune should be kept away from any carpets unless you like to have a goopy one.
KH5fGf1.png
You got an item:
Deeprealm Runestone
You got an item:
Blackwing Croaker Leg
You got an item:
Bog Canary
You got an item:
Glow Mushroom
"
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
I take a little break after a hard round of meds and I come back to 267 notifications… wow, y’all have been BUSY!!
I take a little break after a hard round of meds and I come back to 267 notifications… wow, y’all have been BUSY!!
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
@jeevas @pikammd (apologies for the delay!)[rule][rule] [center]The aberration rolls it’s two sets of eyes, [color=maroon]“ohh you need something good ohh look out for demons blah blah blah, EVERYBODY needs a good scratch-and-sniff computer! Where would we be without a computer?”[/color][color=navy] “Doing something important?”[/color][color=maroon] “Oh hush.”[/color] Beengoux frowned at Kiatsi and held up a.. very unfortunate shining kitsune, having been held by Beengoux for the past conversation, it’s light had dimmed somewhat as it had been struggling to free itself from his grip. The dragon set the panting creature on the veilspun’s snout, both heads remarking “Hat” simultaneously, and sauntered back over to Vixen Ventures to figure out how to hold their raffle. After a great deal of snarling and snarking from the duo, Beengoux was pointed to a (very obviously) empty stall directly behind the recently deceased Merltun’s tent. Out of sight, out of mind I suppose? The two heads took out a long list of 15 riddles, quickly writing the first in chicken scratch on a long wooden board. It seems they’ve started their game of riddles![/center][center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58038847][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/580389/58038847.png[/img][/url] [rule][rule] [b][size=4]”Limbs like oars and armour like steel, wherever I swim I am always at home. Gorging myself on fish and stinging jelly, my beak always protects me. What am I?”[/b]
@jeevas @pikammd (apologies for the delay!)

The aberration rolls it’s two sets of eyes, “ohh you need something good ohh look out for demons blah blah blah, EVERYBODY needs a good scratch-and-sniff computer! Where would we be without a computer?” “Doing something important?” “Oh hush.”

Beengoux frowned at Kiatsi and held up a.. very unfortunate shining kitsune, having been held by Beengoux for the past conversation, it’s light had dimmed somewhat as it had been struggling to free itself from his grip. The dragon set the panting creature on the veilspun’s snout, both heads remarking “Hat” simultaneously, and sauntered back over to Vixen Ventures to figure out how to hold their raffle.

After a great deal of snarling and snarking from the duo, Beengoux was pointed to a (very obviously) empty stall directly behind the recently deceased Merltun’s tent. Out of sight, out of mind I suppose?
The two heads took out a long list of 15 riddles, quickly writing the first in chicken scratch on a long wooden board. It seems they’ve started their game of riddles!

58038847.png

”Limbs like oars and armour like steel,
wherever I swim I am always at home.
Gorging myself on fish and stinging jelly,
my beak always protects me.
What am I?”
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
@RBG

I'm sorry! We went full conspiracy mode, I think, now there's a google doc and everything-

Leveller: @Venusian
Current fox: Lightning 4
Level to: 9
Level Method: Crystal

Current fox: Plague 4

Current fox: Nature 4
@RBG

I'm sorry! We went full conspiracy mode, I think, now there's a google doc and everything-

Current fox: Lightning 4

Current fox: Plague 4

Current fox: Nature 4