Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [rework in progress] Wyrmwound Wonders
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37
Omg the duck fish...
Omg the duck fish...
IF HubOOF Hub
Was I supposed to do something because I submitted a thing for the quadrant fishing and didn't see myself get any fish yesterday.

Edit: I should state I'm new to this.
Was I supposed to do something because I submitted a thing for the quadrant fishing and didn't see myself get any fish yesterday.

Edit: I should state I'm new to this.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
I think you have to remember which you chose? Or something like that.
I think you have to remember which you chose? Or something like that.
The Final Outpost Dragon Cave Magistream
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
A semi-random lair of whatever catches my eye.
@Archenitesky
The quadrant fish are not distributed through PM since that’d be a lot to send out and will risk us being PM locked. They are automatically added into your field guide!
@Archenitesky
The quadrant fish are not distributed through PM since that’d be a lot to send out and will risk us being PM locked. They are automatically added into your field guide!
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
Hello everyone! This message is to inform you that we are aware with the recent maintenance this has affected a good number of people (including us) in participating W.Wonders. As a result, we will adjust the run period to cover for the lost time. [b]Changes:[/b][list] [*] W.Wonders will extend for 1 more day (until 2 January) [*] The quadrant fishing submission will now accept 2 submissions (for tues & weds) until Weds RO (29 Dec 23:59 FR) [*] If you have already submitted once before maintenance, submit again for your wednesday record [*] Quadrant fishing results will be delayed until 31 December to work on the submission backlog [*] If you missed out in ordering for tuesday you can order today, do let the receiver know this is for the previous day [/list] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1PtMOwviR15uAESPLYwnSrqdcqOWH5QwdeeFW_wUFcqk%2Fedit%23gid%3D554673982][size=4][b]Check for Online Receivers here![/b][/size][/url] [quote=Fishing Request Form - PLEASE PUT IN PM with payment] User ID: Catch fish (1-4): [/quote][/center] ----- [size=4][b]Quadrant fishing (Tuesday & Wednesday)[/b][/size] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kKBxE3t4hFz_zctlfqyai1gREvfdlD-0jnujE9QPNE0/edit][img]https://i.imgur.com/TYELUdG.png[/img][/url][/center] The Wyrmwound Wonders daily pinglist: [size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@Aloony, @ufology, @sgkat, @Rifter, @Kiranagi, @NoonAlt, @Therese, @Peyp, @SingingDragon, @Jax, @LithoLab, @SkellieTheRedd, @almosteverything, @Xenamorph, @RavenCross15, @WolfTrickster, @Vabam, @kingseedling, @Namira, @Lansly, @tigressRising, @Fwooomf, @bloodblister, @VelveteenVixen, @MossAndPebble, @Kuroikumo, @chamilet, @SilverInky, @milkw33d, @LeRawrs, @Ranmaru, @Tammoratya, @LapisWings, @Xolrit, @Ebby172, @HeadlessKing, @Phenri, @Outpost, @Zikitty, @VelikaTheAlpha, @HenryJekyll, @LittolBoi, @Crystalitar, @WolfyKnutz, @Skycloud, @Empyreal, @Swampman, @KaitoWang, @AlexRobins, @forgranite, @FinalFlight, @ktg1214, @October, @Selah, @Atavan, @Starstalker, @urbancountry26, @MonoSpirit, @xxHenry1025xx, @JingleTingle, @ToothedMammal, @crowvidae, @Kuzuha, @AstaFlintcaller5, @Arianethel, @PearlyGirl, @handdrawnviolist, @Artefact, @Silverbolt1159, @Kahvinporo, @frogguwu, @SilentWanderer, @Median, @Katsuji, @Yharim, @mossyaki, @DeadShift, @mintea00, @Falconair, @Sitten1115, @Tywyllwch, @BardicAnor, @FlameValkyrie, @Sidegrinder, @AloVra, @Norkia, @Tserin, @Swageus, @Demetre, @Melova, @Ronnie1107, @KaichouKai, @jbapple, @Beatoriche, @Asteraoth , @Coward, @Ajgreelyfan3, @Croissants, @CyberInfection, @follow, @Ainsell, @Hawkstar64, @Kattata, @AnalogClocks, @KelpTheShark, @Bxy26, @cyanclay, @AlphaSnowdust, @Viscere, @Norayna0ekoa, @BubbleBirb, @LapisWings, @Fr0stBites, @Rohi, @KittyandCat, @Morcegueres, @squidragon, @makani, @eseren, @Worgen, @Airazon, @cartographic, @Zyzzylva, @Moreii, @Wolfdawn, @vangeance, @late711, @Wahlmur, @PlatinumDream, @Erujayy, @Disillusionist, @Nihilis, @Scanbeau, @sockmonkeygerald, @xaz, @AnxiousKiwi, @UnnaturalHistory, @Unelore, @Steffon, @Anjoulas, @IvoryReilly, @Wintersolace, @Teewie, @Askesis, @VovaTheBoss, @ClownEngaged, @Pensacola, @inkwardlychaotic, @Solstices, @Sephora34, @Cinspawn, @therefore70, @Winterlyss, @MorenaFlame, @dekomaru, @Runarite, @creationsWrath, @Pensacola, @Tune, @cosmoslost, @danijust, @octolingkiera, @Cheypie565, @Thunderfang, @Shadowblep, @Venusian, @KleinFye, @terrified, @vwoop, @fluteloops0329, @Leopardmask[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] The Wyrmwound Wonders new run pinglist: [size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@Aloony, @ufology, @sgkat, @Rifter, @frogguwu, @ghostingskies, @Kahvinporo, @LithoLab, @SingingDragon, @Jax, @MossAndPebble, @brit, @Lansly, @SilverInky, @VelveteenVixen, @Fwooomf, @milkw33d, @Namira, @CrystalWolf9091, @Rengoku, @HeadlessKing, @Ranmaru, @Xolrit, @FinalFlight, @Crystalitar, @October, @Kreideprintz, @Accal1a, @Starstalker, @Silverbolt1159, @Empyreal, @TheFloofyPupper, @SilentWanderer, @AlexRobins, @Arianethel, @Yharim, @ToothedMammal, @Disillusionist, @voidbeast, @FlameValkyrie, @Morcegueres, @sockmonkeygerald, @Beatoriche, @Ajgreelyfan3, @chamilet, @Bxy26, @Liseline, @RavenCross15, @AstaFlintcaller5, @robouiop, @shrikewing, @KaichouKai, @GrimdarkRoxy, @Zulaya, @TanyaDegurechaff, @Fr0stBites, @Norkia, @Drymm, @Sidegrinder, @KelpTheShark, @Tywyllwch, @tattooedcherry, @AlphaSnowdust, @KittyandCat, @Artefact, @3ctoplasm, @NoonAlt, @makani, @PtolemyII, @Kydoimos, @bugju1ce, @givemeyourbones, @moonthegoon, @Frostlightles, @Fallendownut, @Wolfdawn, @Erujayy, @Nihilis, @xaz, @Steffon, @cosmoslost, @Wintersolace, @VovaTheBoss, @onuo, @VioletRenegade, @Cinspawn, @Winterlyss, @therefore70, @Thunderfang, @CosmicVagrants, @fluteloops0329[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Hello everyone!
This message is to inform you that we are aware with the recent maintenance this has affected a good number of people (including us) in participating W.Wonders. As a result, we will adjust the run period to cover for the lost time.

Changes:
  • W.Wonders will extend for 1 more day (until 2 January)
  • The quadrant fishing submission will now accept 2 submissions (for tues & weds) until Weds RO (29 Dec 23:59 FR)
  • If you have already submitted once before maintenance, submit again for your wednesday record
  • Quadrant fishing results will be delayed until 31 December to work on the submission backlog
  • If you missed out in ordering for tuesday you can order today, do let the receiver know this is for the previous day
Check for Online Receivers here!
Fishing Request Form - PLEASE PUT IN PM with payment wrote:
User ID:
Catch fish (1-4):

Quadrant fishing (Tuesday & Wednesday)
TYELUdG.png

The Wyrmwound Wonders daily pinglist: @Aloony, @ufology, @sgkat, @Rifter, @Kiranagi, @NoonAlt, @Therese, @Peyp, @SingingDragon, @Jax, @LithoLab, @SkellieTheRedd, @almosteverything, @Xenamorph, @RavenCross15, @WolfTrickster, @Vabam, @kingseedling, @Namira, @Lansly, @tigressRising, @Fwooomf, @bloodblister, @VelveteenVixen, @MossAndPebble, @Kuroikumo, @chamilet, @SilverInky, @milkw33d, @LeRawrs, @Ranmaru, @Tammoratya, @LapisWings, @Xolrit, @Ebby172, @HeadlessKing, @Phenri, @Outpost, @Zikitty, @VelikaTheAlpha, @HenryJekyll, @LittolBoi, @Crystalitar, @WolfyKnutz, @Skycloud, @Empyreal, @Swampman, @KaitoWang, @AlexRobins, @forgranite, @FinalFlight, @ktg1214, @October, @Selah, @Atavan, @Starstalker, @urbancountry26, @MonoSpirit, @xxHenry1025xx, @JingleTingle, @ToothedMammal, @crowvidae, @Kuzuha, @AstaFlintcaller5, @Arianethel, @PearlyGirl, @handdrawnviolist, @Artefact, @Silverbolt1159, @Kahvinporo, @frogguwu, @SilentWanderer, @Median, @Katsuji, @Yharim, @mossyaki, @DeadShift, @mintea00, @Falconair, @Sitten1115, @Tywyllwch, @BardicAnor, @FlameValkyrie, @Sidegrinder, @AloVra, @Norkia, @Tserin, @Swageus, @Demetre, @Melova, @Ronnie1107, @KaichouKai, @jbapple, @Beatoriche, @Asteraoth , @Coward, @Ajgreelyfan3, @Croissants, @CyberInfection, @follow, @Ainsell, @Hawkstar64, @Kattata, @AnalogClocks, @KelpTheShark, @Bxy26, @cyanclay, @AlphaSnowdust, @Viscere, @Norayna0ekoa, @BubbleBirb, @LapisWings, @Fr0stBites, @Rohi, @KittyandCat, @Morcegueres, @squidragon, @makani, @eseren, @Worgen, @Airazon, @cartographic, @Zyzzylva, @Moreii, @Wolfdawn, @vangeance, @late711, @Wahlmur, @PlatinumDream, @Erujayy, @Disillusionist, @Nihilis, @Scanbeau, @sockmonkeygerald, @xaz, @AnxiousKiwi, @UnnaturalHistory, @Unelore, @Steffon, @Anjoulas, @IvoryReilly, @Wintersolace, @Teewie, @Askesis, @VovaTheBoss, @ClownEngaged, @Pensacola, @inkwardlychaotic, @Solstices, @Sephora34, @Cinspawn, @therefore70, @Winterlyss, @MorenaFlame, @dekomaru, @Runarite, @creationsWrath, @Pensacola, @Tune, @cosmoslost, @danijust, @octolingkiera, @Cheypie565, @Thunderfang, @Shadowblep, @Venusian, @KleinFye, @terrified, @vwoop, @fluteloops0329, @Leopardmask

The Wyrmwound Wonders new run pinglist: @Aloony, @ufology, @sgkat, @Rifter, @frogguwu, @ghostingskies, @Kahvinporo, @LithoLab, @SingingDragon, @Jax, @MossAndPebble, @brit, @Lansly, @SilverInky, @VelveteenVixen, @Fwooomf, @milkw33d, @Namira, @CrystalWolf9091, @Rengoku, @HeadlessKing, @Ranmaru, @Xolrit, @FinalFlight, @Crystalitar, @October, @Kreideprintz, @Accal1a, @Starstalker, @Silverbolt1159, @Empyreal, @TheFloofyPupper, @SilentWanderer, @AlexRobins, @Arianethel, @Yharim, @ToothedMammal, @Disillusionist, @voidbeast, @FlameValkyrie, @Morcegueres, @sockmonkeygerald, @Beatoriche, @Ajgreelyfan3, @chamilet, @Bxy26, @Liseline, @RavenCross15, @AstaFlintcaller5, @robouiop, @shrikewing, @KaichouKai, @GrimdarkRoxy, @Zulaya, @TanyaDegurechaff, @Fr0stBites, @Norkia, @Drymm, @Sidegrinder, @KelpTheShark, @Tywyllwch, @tattooedcherry, @AlphaSnowdust, @KittyandCat, @Artefact, @3ctoplasm, @NoonAlt, @makani, @PtolemyII, @Kydoimos, @bugju1ce, @givemeyourbones, @moonthegoon, @Frostlightles, @Fallendownut, @Wolfdawn, @Erujayy, @Nihilis, @xaz, @Steffon, @cosmoslost, @Wintersolace, @VovaTheBoss, @onuo, @VioletRenegade, @Cinspawn, @Winterlyss, @therefore70, @Thunderfang, @CosmicVagrants, @fluteloops0329

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
Are the choices for *both* wednesday and tuesday? or do we send 2?

EDIT: im dumb ignore me askjdh missed that in the update ^^;;
Are the choices for *both* wednesday and tuesday? or do we send 2?

EDIT: im dumb ignore me askjdh missed that in the update ^^;;
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
Yooooooo look at this GORGEOUS Earth (!) primal fish I got today!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=guardian star size=2] [img]https://imgur.com/RdzJ7TV.png[/img] I really love this game, thank you so much everyone who put work into it! Love seeing all the pretty fishies!! Can't wait to display them all >D
Yooooooo look at this GORGEOUS Earth (!) primal fish I got today!!!

RdzJ7TV.png

I really love this game, thank you so much everyone who put work into it! Love seeing all the pretty fishies!! Can't wait to display them all >D
WenPrLS.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/EYpvvKM.png[/img] [i]The stranger approached you with a contemplative look, “so… there might have been some delay in the fish you picked, the locals were temporarily away and now they are working on getting our catch for the previous days. For now let’s continue to catch, we will get our fish eventually!”[/i][/center] [b]Notes:[/b][list] [*] [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3066791/25#post_49895833]Announcement regarding yesterday maintenance[/url] [/list] [center][b][color=maroon][size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PtMOwviR15uAESPLYwnSrqdcqOWH5QwdeeFW_wUFcqk/edit#gid=554673982]Check for Online receivers here[/url][/size][/color][/b][/center] [quote=Fishing Request Form - PLEASE PUT IN PM with payment] User ID: Catch fish (1-4): [/quote] ----- [size=4][b]Quadrant fishing (Thursday)[/b][/size] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSchHFfwVmL2ODcuQeU3vWhPNrbUkMCZgTIuqKclKhOpP2jN7A/viewform?usp=sf_link][img]https://i.imgur.com/TYELUdG.png[/img][/url] [/center] [center][i]"Hmm I wonder how well we’re doing so far…”[/i][/center] [b]Community Goal:[/b] [color=red][b]Reward: a full set of NOTN & quadrant fish collection![/b][/color] [LIST][*] ??/300 NOTN fish caught! [*] ???/2100 quadrant fish caught! [/LIST] Will be updated by 31 December The Wyrmwound Wonders daily pinglist: [size=1] snipped
EYpvvKM.png
The stranger approached you with a contemplative look, “so… there might have been some delay in the fish you picked, the locals were temporarily away and now they are working on getting our catch for the previous days. For now let’s continue to catch, we will get our fish eventually!”

Notes:
Fishing Request Form - PLEASE PUT IN PM with payment wrote:
User ID:
Catch fish (1-4):

Quadrant fishing (Thursday)
TYELUdG.png
"Hmm I wonder how well we’re doing so far…”
Community Goal:
Reward: a full set of NOTN & quadrant fish collection!
  • ??/300 NOTN fish caught!
  • ???/2100 quadrant fish caught!
Will be updated by 31 December

The Wyrmwound Wonders daily pinglist: snipped
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
Oops I threw the ping too early I thought I was late [emoji=spiral sad size=1] But yes you can send for Thursday now
Oops I threw the ping too early I thought I was late
But yes you can send for Thursday now
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/T3oFFyF.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/rZNlH1Q.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/nxgNOUV.png[/img][/center] I got such a good batch of fish yesterday, I can't even pick my favorite. Props to the artists, you guys did great. :D
T3oFFyF.pngrZNlH1Q.pngnxgNOUV.png

I got such a good batch of fish yesterday, I can't even pick my favorite. Props to the artists, you guys did great. :D
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37