Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Rampaging Imperials (REOPENED!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@songofshadows @parad0xxy yalls adopts are ready at the front! please let me know if you need any changes and thank you again for ordering :3
@songofshadows @parad0xxy yalls adopts are ready at the front! please let me know if you need any changes and thank you again for ordering :3
jRiMWcg.png
@tomswifty your gal is ready at the front! please let me know if you need any fixes and thank you for ordering :)
@tomswifty your gal is ready at the front! please let me know if you need any fixes and thank you for ordering :)
jRiMWcg.png
She is AMAZING, ohhhh my gosh!! Thank you so much!! I'm definitely ordering again in the future [emoji=guardian love size=2]
She is AMAZING, ohhhh my gosh!! Thank you so much!! I'm definitely ordering again in the future
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@kolob updated version up front! please let me know how you feel about the glow and the boosted contrast :)
@kolob updated version up front! please let me know how you feel about the glow and the boosted contrast :)
jRiMWcg.png
Thank you so much! ^o^ He's gorgeous!
Thank you so much! ^o^ He's gorgeous!
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@simfeetunder @plaguedpride your adopts are ready at the front! please let me know if you need any changes and thank you again for ordering :)
@simfeetunder @plaguedpride your adopts are ready at the front! please let me know if you need any changes and thank you again for ordering :)
jRiMWcg.png
@Stardog woah!!!! thank you so much!!!! He turned out so pretty he's perfect. thank you again!
@Stardog woah!!!! thank you so much!!!! He turned out so pretty he's perfect. thank you again!
LEpJMnn.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png

liquidating DV account, i have KS, BETA and monthlies, PM me! Forum Post Here
Hi hi, I love your adopts so much its a struggle to pick just one dragon for these.. augh i need more cash. If you're still open I'd like to order Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69634129][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696342/69634129_350.png[/img][/url] Shading Options: shaded Beard Options: biggest beard! Extras: colored lines Payment: Mix treasure/gems (and if you still have the list of fest items i gave you for the mirror adopt kicking around those are still up for grabs too) I think the total without accent is 800kT, so please let me know what the price would be with the accent! Notes: Could I please get his accent? no apparel needed tho.
Hi hi, I love your adopts so much its a struggle to pick just one dragon for these.. augh i need more cash. If you're still open I'd like to order

Dragon: 69634129_350.png

Shading Options: shaded

Beard Options: biggest beard!

Extras: colored lines

Payment: Mix treasure/gems (and if you still have the list of fest items i gave you for the mirror adopt kicking around those are still up for grabs too) I think the total without accent is 800kT, so please let me know what the price would be with the accent!

Notes: Could I please get his accent? no apparel needed tho.
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@ambathy glimmer and stripes are already done, so its just 100g/kt for the piebald sponsor. id do the accent for 250g/kt, for a total of 850g/kt if you want. either way, you can send the pm when youre ready :)
@ambathy glimmer and stripes are already done, so its just 100g/kt for the piebald sponsor. id do the accent for 250g/kt, for a total of 850g/kt if you want. either way, you can send the pm when youre ready :)
jRiMWcg.png
@ambathy your adopt is ready in the front! please let me know if you need any changes and thank you for ordering :)
@ambathy your adopt is ready in the front! please let me know if you need any changes and thank you for ordering :)
jRiMWcg.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12