Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Rampaging Imperials (REOPENED!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Would you be willing to take 3.2kg? Also how long is the wait? I’m happy to wait but I like to have an idea of how long.
Would you be willing to take 3.2kg? Also how long is the wait? I’m happy to wait but I like to have an idea of how long.
GUzkWUj.png 3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
I'm in love with these! I have to get at least one at some point (maybe one for a friend oops)
Just fantastic.
I'm in love with these! I have to get at least one at some point (maybe one for a friend oops)
Just fantastic.
Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50811973][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/508120/50811973_350.png[/img][/url] Shading Options: shading Beard Options: 4 Extras: colored lines, please! Payment: gems Notes: if you can do some form of [skin=30239] or the whole thing, I'd appreciate it ^^ let me know if there's an extra cost and how much ^^
Dragon: 50811973_350.png

Shading Options: shading

Beard Options: 4

Extras: colored lines, please!

Payment: gems

Notes: if you can do some form of or the whole thing, I'd appreciate it ^^ let me know if there's an extra cost and how much ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@ShinigamiGrimm @shrimpheavennow

AaaaAA sorry about the wait! Things got away from me a bit, and then genes took longer than expected, but orders are ready at the front. Thank you for your patience and your orders, and let me know if you need anything changed! Happy holidays if you celebrate and a happy new year :)
@ShinigamiGrimm @shrimpheavennow

AaaaAA sorry about the wait! Things got away from me a bit, and then genes took longer than expected, but orders are ready at the front. Thank you for your patience and your orders, and let me know if you need anything changed! Happy holidays if you celebrate and a happy new year :)
jRiMWcg.png
is open? is possible add me in the pinglist? please and thanks! [emoji=aether love size=2]
is open? is possible add me in the pinglist? please and thanks!
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
Hello, before I post an order, I was wondering if you did/would do Harlequin? I don't see it on either the unlocked or locked list, or maybe I'm blind.
Hello, before I post an order, I was wondering if you did/would do Harlequin? I don't see it on either the unlocked or locked list, or maybe I'm blind.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12