Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Mini Pixel Dragons [ CLOSED | T/G/$ ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 150 151
I'd also like to be added to the new breed and new genes pinglists, these are lovely! thank u <3
I'd also like to be added to the new breed and new genes pinglists, these are lovely! thank u <3
Lupik_Firebreak.pnglupik_pockets.pnglupik_kindling.pnglupik_razzmatazz.png
My permadragons are in first 3 tabs of lair + first 2 tabs of hibden :)
Some dragons have pronouns in their tagline! Please use those if that's the case, ty!
@Lupik Yeah, sure thing! C: Will add you now.
@Lupik Yeah, sure thing! C: Will add you now.
anza.pngspeech-bubble.pngmini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcolour-guide-item.pngbot-item.png25351.pngspeech-bubble-close.png
@Anza
yooo can you put me on the pinglist for all new breeds and genes pls, thanks :D
@Anza
yooo can you put me on the pinglist for all new breeds and genes pls, thanks :D
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati Yeah! On it! :D
@ilimati Yeah! On it! :D
anza.pngspeech-bubble.pngmini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcolour-guide-item.pngbot-item.png25351.pngspeech-bubble-close.png
@CrystalBlackpaws

Are you willing to do dragon OCs as commissions? The base wouldn't match any FR dragon
@CrystalBlackpaws

Are you willing to do dragon OCs as commissions? The base wouldn't match any FR dragon
@toastings [indent]Hi there! Now, I hadn't considered this before so I don't have a proper pricing set up for it but I would certainly be willing to! Depending on complexity it would range anywhere from 1-2.2mil treasure [i](1k-2.2k gems / $10cad - $22cad)[/i] Example using deities: Flamecaller and Earthshaker would be 1mil, while Plaguebringer and Arcanist would be more like 2.2mil. The reason it would be this expensive would be because it's a one time thing instead of a reusable base I'm making, so it costs the same as if you were sponsoring a breed with gene sponsors depending on complexity. If that's okay with you, you can fill out the form same as ordering a normal pixel just replace the link to the dragon page with a link to a reference! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/indent]
@toastings
Hi there! Now, I hadn't considered this before so I don't have a proper pricing set up for it but I would certainly be willing to!

Depending on complexity it would range anywhere from 1-2.2mil treasure
(1k-2.2k gems / $10cad - $22cad)
Example using deities: Flamecaller and Earthshaker would be 1mil, while Plaguebringer and Arcanist would be more like 2.2mil.

The reason it would be this expensive would be because it's a one time thing instead of a reusable base I'm making, so it costs the same as if you were sponsoring a breed with gene sponsors depending on complexity.

If that's okay with you, you can fill out the form same as ordering a normal pixel just replace the link to the dragon page with a link to a reference!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
@CrystalBlackpaws & @Anza
Dragon Name: Bugan
Link to Dragon: Link!
Outline: Colour
Direction: Right
@CrystalBlackpaws & @Anza
Dragon Name: Bugan
Link to Dragon: Link!
Outline: Colour
Direction: Right
@toastings
I would place that cutie at the base price of 1mil treasure/1k gems/$10cad
You can send either of us payment if it's FR currency, or you can PM me and I will send details if it's real currency!

Thank you for ordering, I will send you a message when they are done!
@toastings
I would place that cutie at the base price of 1mil treasure/1k gems/$10cad
You can send either of us payment if it's FR currency, or you can PM me and I will send details if it's real currency!

Thank you for ordering, I will send you a message when they are done!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
I'd love on your ping list, right now too broke to get anything cause I'd need to sponsor so much xD
I'd love on your ping list, right now too broke to get anything cause I'd need to sponsor so much xD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya Yeah, of course! Which ping lists would you like to be on? New breeds, new genes, shop opening (it'll likely stay open for a long time though) and/or any of the others?
@Cyrya Yeah, of course! Which ping lists would you like to be on? New breeds, new genes, shop opening (it'll likely stay open for a long time though) and/or any of the others?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 150 151