Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Mini Pixel Dragons [ CLOSED | T/G/$ ]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 150 151
@CrystalBlackpaws ;

Thank you so much! I sent a CR c:
@CrystalBlackpaws ;

Thank you so much! I sent a CR c:

@rinjing @Tealpossum @venaxle @Unusual0ddity @foreverrain @DilsDoes @Lupik @ilimati @SgtJessi @neonglow @Lanternmoth @kyaniite @Hikumi @kingcrown @Cyrya

Hello, everyone! We are considering changing up our pricing scheme somewhat and, as people who have shown interest in our adoptables in the past, we would appreciate your input.

Our current pricing scheme was formulated using a rough estimate of the time it took to make these (at a labour cost of a little over the minimum wage in our province) translated into flight rising currency at the standard exchange rates. Although this worked well for the base price, the sponsor prices ended up quite high. We have already lowered them once to combat this, however they are still high when compared to what others are charging.

We are considering lowering the sponsor prices further, however as we do not wish to devalue our labour, we would not be able to do this without also raising the base prices. This is where your input would be helpful!

We have set up a poll here with the 3 options available:

Option 1: All prices stay as they are currently
Option 2: Breed Sponsors drop to 500g, Gene Sponsors drop to 250g, Base Price raises to 75g
Option 3: Breed Sponsors drop to 250g, Gene Sponsors drop to 100g, Base Price raises to 100g

Please vote!

Additionally, if you check the first page of posts we have added a polls post where we seek out input on which breeds and genes to tackle next, please check it out and don't hesitate to give your opinions.

We will also be holding sales during festivals, so please look out for those and / or ask to be put on the ping list for them!

Thank you for your time c:

@rinjing @Tealpossum @venaxle @Unusual0ddity @foreverrain @DilsDoes @Lupik @ilimati @SgtJessi @neonglow @Lanternmoth @kyaniite @Hikumi @kingcrown @Cyrya

Hello, everyone! We are considering changing up our pricing scheme somewhat and, as people who have shown interest in our adoptables in the past, we would appreciate your input.

Our current pricing scheme was formulated using a rough estimate of the time it took to make these (at a labour cost of a little over the minimum wage in our province) translated into flight rising currency at the standard exchange rates. Although this worked well for the base price, the sponsor prices ended up quite high. We have already lowered them once to combat this, however they are still high when compared to what others are charging.

We are considering lowering the sponsor prices further, however as we do not wish to devalue our labour, we would not be able to do this without also raising the base prices. This is where your input would be helpful!

We have set up a poll here with the 3 options available:

Option 1: All prices stay as they are currently
Option 2: Breed Sponsors drop to 500g, Gene Sponsors drop to 250g, Base Price raises to 75g
Option 3: Breed Sponsors drop to 250g, Gene Sponsors drop to 100g, Base Price raises to 100g

Please vote!

Additionally, if you check the first page of posts we have added a polls post where we seek out input on which breeds and genes to tackle next, please check it out and don't hesitate to give your opinions.

We will also be holding sales during festivals, so please look out for those and / or ask to be put on the ping list for them!

Thank you for your time c:
anza.pngspeech-bubble.pngmini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcolour-guide-item.pngbot-item.png25351.pngspeech-bubble-close.png
@Anza as an also FR adopt maker I kinda rly recommend the last one specially since 100g is still a very reasonable adopt base price imo. The thing is this allows you to offer genes (and new dragons) for lower prices, which means more people will sponsor them, which can also attract other clients who dont have enough for sponsoring but see the genes are ready so they pay for the base. Also, in the end, if you have many genes sponsored you are only charging for the base if theres lots of sponsored genes, which means you dont earn the "plus" of sponsoring, you only get the t/g from the base and this way you can earn more per adopt while keeping things balanced

I...hope I kinda explained reasonably why I think the lsst option seems more reasonable(?) Also if you were talking about bumping base price to 500g Id get the doubt but as said 100g is a super reasonable price methinks!

Also ngl at first I was wondering if I read sponsor prices right so I double checked - not even that much bc of higher sponsoring but bc of the ratio/comparation to the base price (maybe just bc Im used to see more expensive bases with cheaper gene/breed sponsoring)

I hope it helps!
@Anza as an also FR adopt maker I kinda rly recommend the last one specially since 100g is still a very reasonable adopt base price imo. The thing is this allows you to offer genes (and new dragons) for lower prices, which means more people will sponsor them, which can also attract other clients who dont have enough for sponsoring but see the genes are ready so they pay for the base. Also, in the end, if you have many genes sponsored you are only charging for the base if theres lots of sponsored genes, which means you dont earn the "plus" of sponsoring, you only get the t/g from the base and this way you can earn more per adopt while keeping things balanced

I...hope I kinda explained reasonably why I think the lsst option seems more reasonable(?) Also if you were talking about bumping base price to 500g Id get the doubt but as said 100g is a super reasonable price methinks!

Also ngl at first I was wondering if I read sponsor prices right so I double checked - not even that much bc of higher sponsoring but bc of the ratio/comparation to the base price (maybe just bc Im used to see more expensive bases with cheaper gene/breed sponsoring)

I hope it helps!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Seconding what Hikumi said. 100g base price for these is incredibly reasonable!
Seconding what Hikumi said. 100g base price for these is incredibly reasonable!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
Thank you for the input, it definitely helps! I think we still want to wait a day or so and see if anyone else has any input on the matter.

I want everything to be fair, to all of us involved so I appreciate the help!
Thank you for the input, it definitely helps! I think we still want to wait a day or so and see if anyone else has any input on the matter.

I want everything to be fair, to all of us involved so I appreciate the help!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
@Anza I usually get on the general pinglist on adopt shops cause I don't mind getting pinged for everything soooo xD all?
@Anza I usually get on the general pinglist on adopt shops cause I don't mind getting pinged for everything soooo xD all?
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya OK! I will add you to all of them then C:
@Cyrya OK! I will add you to all of them then C:
anza.pngspeech-bubble.pngmini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcolour-guide-item.pngbot-item.png25351.pngspeech-bubble-close.png
May I be added to the ping list for new breeds, genes, slots, etc? I’d love to purchase a little pixel dragon, but I need to save up for a bit.
May I be added to the ping list for new breeds, genes, slots, etc? I’d love to purchase a little pixel dragon, but I need to save up for a bit.
Nettle_Pixel.pngNettle_in_a_Haystack_ArtShop_Mini.jpgimage0.gif
@dragonBMA Yeah, of course! Will add you now c:
@dragonBMA Yeah, of course! Will add you now c:
hi! i just changed my username from dilsdoes, can you please update it on your pinglist? i don't want to miss anything!
hi! i just changed my username from dilsdoes, can you please update it on your pinglist? i don't want to miss anything!
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 150 151