Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [wait] big heckin chompers! [obe]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@nineofsin To be fair, that's an all too familiar feeling... But she looks AMAZING! Thank you!
@nineofsin To be fair, that's an all too familiar feeling... But she looks AMAZING! Thank you!
pX7ILV5.png *************************************
@sublimevoide @pensacola

hey! y’all’re next up on the wait list!
@sublimevoide @pensacola

hey! y’all’re next up on the wait list!
woo! should I send payment? and if so, how much? :0
woo! should I send payment? and if so, how much? :0
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@sublimevoide

if you're able to send payment then yeah! it should be 700g for the first guy and 500g for the second :)
@sublimevoide

if you're able to send payment then yeah! it should be 700g for the first guy and 500g for the second :)
with or without the eggs, if you're accepting them?
with or without the eggs, if you're accepting them?
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@sublimevoide

ohhhh that's a toughie, i missed that but hmm. i will take a shadow egg, i think
@sublimevoide

ohhhh that's a toughie, i missed that but hmm. i will take a shadow egg, i think
AWWEE YEAAAHH
I am so ready for my first art of my derg. Let me know the price and I'll send it probably in the afternoon tomorrow. I have a lot of errands to run

Edit here: and a small amendment I forgot to mention. She is no longer blend secondary. She's flare. So the price adjustment let me know and I'll send when I can!
AWWEE YEAAAHH
I am so ready for my first art of my derg. Let me know the price and I'll send it probably in the afternoon tomorrow. I have a lot of errands to run

Edit here: and a small amendment I forgot to mention. She is no longer blend secondary. She's flare. So the price adjustment let me know and I'll send when I can!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@pensacola

oh, baby's first art!! that's so exciting :D and i saw she got flare, congrats! it works even better with the skin. doesn't ckst you any extra either so dw abt it! for her skin it'll be +200g, and i was thinking since u wanted the primal stylised, i could class it as a simple edit at +100g? if that suits, feel free to send payment and i can get to it!
@pensacola

oh, baby's first art!! that's so exciting :D and i saw she got flare, congrats! it works even better with the skin. doesn't ckst you any extra either so dw abt it! for her skin it'll be +200g, and i was thinking since u wanted the primal stylised, i could class it as a simple edit at +100g? if that suits, feel free to send payment and i can get to it!
@Pensacola [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/799864322313945120/878772568675467295/image0.png[/img]
@Pensacola

image0.png
@nineofsin oh my GOSH... She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! AAAAA!!!!

The colors are MAGNIFICENT, and I love the eyes!! Also the background is sooo lovely! Thank you so so much for this!
@nineofsin oh my GOSH... She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! AAAAA!!!!

The colors are MAGNIFICENT, and I love the eyes!! Also the background is sooo lovely! Thank you so so much for this!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7