Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - pinfeather pixels - closed
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
These are gorgeous, thank you so much!! <3
These are gorgeous, thank you so much!! <3
Exalt for Profit | Lore Lair
8+ FR Time
Wishlist
I am, once more, so glad to have commissioned you !
Foam is again beautifully displayed with your style as well as the great colors you chose for the shading on her body ! I also have to talk about that background ! The way the bright lights shines down on the dragon as the Tidelord can be partially seen, obscured in the back is fantastic !

Thank you so much for your wonderful art !
I am, once more, so glad to have commissioned you !
Foam is again beautifully displayed with your style as well as the great colors you chose for the shading on her body ! I also have to talk about that background ! The way the bright lights shines down on the dragon as the Tidelord can be partially seen, obscured in the back is fantastic !

Thank you so much for your wonderful art !
gGBA59K.png
I am so sorry for the delay here!! This weekend got so busy ;w; THESE ARE GORGEOUS, thank you SO MUCH!!

Your art is absolutely gorgeous! The lineart and colors are just absolutely stunning <3 I'll definitely commission you again! :D I've also saved all the artwork!!
I am so sorry for the delay here!! This weekend got so busy ;w; THESE ARE GORGEOUS, thank you SO MUCH!!

Your art is absolutely gorgeous! The lineart and colors are just absolutely stunning <3 I'll definitely commission you again! :D I've also saved all the artwork!!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40