Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] CH Adopt Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Sinjin

Oh my goodness that Obelisk is gorgeous! You have your slot, please send over payment!

@Lupik

Charcoal Leopard looks so good in that scry, I love the colors he has! You have your slot, please send over payment!

@GodkingsHeretic

I love your dragons- however if you are ordering please note that Imperials are not available! You can change your order to have a different dragon or have it be just Gorgon.
@Sinjin

Oh my goodness that Obelisk is gorgeous! You have your slot, please send over payment!

@Lupik

Charcoal Leopard looks so good in that scry, I love the colors he has! You have your slot, please send over payment!

@GodkingsHeretic

I love your dragons- however if you are ordering please note that Imperials are not available! You can change your order to have a different dragon or have it be just Gorgon.
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
@XNeox

My goodness that's a bright girl I love her! You have your slot, please send over payment!

@sweetsakuras

Oh I love him, he looks so soft! It is absolutely okay to request that, it's appreciated that you double checked just in case. You have your slot, please send over payment!
@XNeox

My goodness that's a bright girl I love her! You have your slot, please send over payment!

@sweetsakuras

Oh I love him, he looks so soft! It is absolutely okay to request that, it's appreciated that you double checked just in case. You have your slot, please send over payment!
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
I wanted to come buy an obelisk adopt when I realized... I don't have one yet D:
I wanted to come buy an obelisk adopt when I realized... I don't have one yet D:
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
Order: Dragon(s) Img/Link: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=5&winggene=10&wings=39&auth=c23c02798989db610cb7c03cd145f61c461b9df8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68971415][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/689715/68971415_350.png[/img][/url] How are you paying?: Gems Additional/Breed Request: Mirrors would be cool, I think they'd be adorable in your style! Could I also be added to the pinglist?
Order:
Dragon(s) Img/Link:
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=5&winggene=10&wings=39&auth=c23c02798989db610cb7c03cd145f61c461b9df8&dummyext=prev.png
68971415_350.png
How are you paying?: Gems
Additional/Breed Request: Mirrors would be cool, I think they'd be adorable in your style! Could I also be added to the pinglist?
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
@SkellieTheRedd

WOW I adore that Spiral!! You have your slot and I will add you to the pinglist ^^ Please send over payment!
@SkellieTheRedd

WOW I adore that Spiral!! You have your slot and I will add you to the pinglist ^^ Please send over payment!
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
These are all adorable, could you please add me to your pinglist!
These are all adorable, could you please add me to your pinglist!
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather

Thank you! I have added you to the pinglist ^^
@SpiritFeather

Thank you! I have added you to the pinglist ^^
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
@CreatureHollow Oh yeah, me blind XD I'd love to switch Troy for Ceres, please! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65567289][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=33&auth=06664dcd65a1ad76a285f7b6c061b99263b94296&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
@CreatureHollow

Oh yeah, me blind XD

I'd love to switch Troy for Ceres, please!

dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=33&auth=06664dcd65a1ad76a285f7b6c061b99263b94296&dummyext=prev.png
xxxx 78478993.png
4ir7CuR.png

Effluvium
FR + 9
ftm | he/they
German / English

4ir7CuR.png
cx8FKvW.png 85116446.png
@GodkingsHeretic

It's alright! Just wanted to give you a heads up is all. Ceres is gorgeous, I'm a sucker for pretty greens! You have a spot, please send over payment!
@GodkingsHeretic

It's alright! Just wanted to give you a heads up is all. Ceres is gorgeous, I'm a sucker for pretty greens! You have a spot, please send over payment!
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
Could I be added to the pinglist as well? I'm absolutely in love with these and i'd love to have one of my new obelisk whenever there's a spot open! :D
Could I be added to the pinglist as well? I'm absolutely in love with these and i'd love to have one of my new obelisk whenever there's a spot open! :D
lesbiancatcher.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33