Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] CH Adopt Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
Order: Obelisk [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59622477][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=57&breed=15&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=145&auth=6c1de36f31ac5b0c2e2b6e093c2c68c5bda9c1dd&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] How are you paying? Treasure Additional/Breed request: Gaolers or Veilspun would be cute!
Order: Obelisk

dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=57&breed=15&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=82&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=145&auth=6c1de36f31ac5b0c2e2b6e093c2c68c5bda9c1dd&dummyext=prev.png

How are you paying? Treasure
Additional/Breed request: Gaolers or Veilspun would be cute!
J6ryZyV.png Sales tab
I'm 4/5 hours ahead of server time so if I take a while to answer to a PM or cr I'm probably sleeping! I'll get back to you as soon as possible ^^
aC86tUH.pngVOooL3V.pngOxagJgG.pngFE9pJK1.png
@meriwether

Goodness that's a gorgeous Obelisk! You have your slot, please send over payment!

@FierySkies

That apparel fits him perfectly and I love the matching familiar! You have your slot, please send over payment!
@meriwether

Goodness that's a gorgeous Obelisk! You have your slot, please send over payment!

@FierySkies

That apparel fits him perfectly and I love the matching familiar! You have your slot, please send over payment!
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
@Drizzlesong

My goodness those COLORS!! You have your slot, please send over payment!
@Drizzlesong

My goodness those COLORS!! You have your slot, please send over payment!
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
oh he's so adorable! thank you it's perfect! ^o^
oh he's so adorable! thank you it's perfect! ^o^
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
i shouldnt. i SHOULDNT but i clearly dont have any impulse control so would you be ok if i added an obelisk to my order..... if you're swamped feel free to say no its for my own good LOL
i shouldnt. i SHOULDNT but i clearly dont have any impulse control so would you be ok if i added an obelisk to my order..... if you're swamped feel free to say no its for my own good LOL
lesbiancatcher.pngninbinarycatcher.png
@FierySkies

Go right ahead if you really want to! Maybe it's worth holding off on it if you're still debating genes though lmao
@FierySkies

Go right ahead if you really want to! Maybe it's worth holding off on it if you're still debating genes though lmao
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
i guess ill go ahead and add him to my post if you dont mind, im 99% set on it and if i change something itll likely only be his primary :,) doing so would be another 150kt right?
i guess ill go ahead and add him to my post if you dont mind, im 99% set on it and if i change something itll likely only be his primary :,) doing so would be another 150kt right?
Thank you, she looks great!
Thank you, she looks great!
GgLiFQ0.png
@FierySkies

Yup that's right! I'll go ahead and update your order then- you can add him to your post or make a new one, which ever works best for you!
@FierySkies

Yup that's right! I'll go ahead and update your order then- you can add him to your post or make a new one, which ever works best for you!
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
ive added him to my first post, and ill send over the extra treasure to cover the difference! thanks so much :,)
ive added him to my first post, and ill send over the extra treasure to cover the difference! thanks so much :,)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33